On January 7, 2007, Falun Dafa practitioner Ms. Wu Hong's body was illegally cremated in Penglai City, Shandong Province (see http://www.minghui.org/mh/articles/2007/1/10/146503.html)

Policemen went to Ms. Wu Hong's home on January 6, 2007, and very demanded that her family sign the cremation form, stating "You have to sign it whether you agree or not!" Under huge pressure, Ms. Wu Hong's mother signed the form in tears. Ms. Wu Hong's body was cremated in Penglai City Funeral home on January 7, 2007, and the cause of death is still not certain. (see also http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/articles/2006/6/25/74805.html).

The police claim that Ms. Wu Hong was severely injured when she "jumped from a moving vehicle" on the way from a brainwashing class to a detention center. During the time she was being treated in the hospital, many Falun Dafa practitioners visited her, and discovered that her skull had been fractured, but her surface skin had no scratches or cuts, disproving the claim that she jumped from a moving vehicle. Normally when a person jumps from a moving vehicle, the skin would be badly scratched or cut. Ms. Wu Hong had no breaks in the skin at all, but all her injuries were internal. These were very possibly caused by brutal beatings that were done in such a way so as not to cause visible injuries. Additionally, there were five policemen escorting Ms. Wu in the vehicle. How could they have failed to prevent one weakened woman from jumping from the vehicle? Their stories lack common sense, and they are obviously trying to cover up their crimes.

Ms. Wu Hong, 41, was arrested from her home on May 30, 2006, by Policemen Nie Jun, and others from the Penglai City Department. They took her to a brainwashing class held by the 610 Office. On June 6, 2006, Ms. Wu Hong was tortured by Chen Rongfu (610 Office Head), and others, and suffered a crushed skull, and was dying and in a deep coma. She was sent to Penglai City Hospital, but could not be revived, and she died on June 9, 2006

Ms. Wu's husband, Falun Dafa practitioner Wang Xiaofang was trying to find justice for his wife's tragic death, but died mysteriously at the end of June 2006, in Beijing (see http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/articles/2006/7/20/75694.html). Within one month, this young couple both died tragically as a result of the persecution.

January 12, 2007