(Clearwisdom.net) When I was first detained in the Shayang Forced Labor Camp, I was held in the Ninth Division of the women's camp. Around May and June 2001, the guards forcibly gave Falun Dafa practitioners injections, using the excuse of "protection from typhoid fever." The guards arranged for some hired roughnecks to wait in a police vehicle. If anyone did not yield, they took him in the vehicle to another location and separately carried out more brutal persecution. I was forced to get an injection. However, the prisoners who monitored us did not receive injections at all, which showed that the guards tortured Falun Gong practitioners with drugs.

After that, I became emaciated and lacked energy, and my reactions and movements became slow. I also often felt scared.

The following spring, I was released. I was still in that state of having a slow reaction time and lacking energy, which caused many people who did not know the truth to think it was because I practiced Falun Gong. The evil people tortured Falun Gong practitioners with drugs and put the blame on Falun Gong. Liu Qiuhong was the most involved doctor who persecuted Falun Gong practitioners in the Ninth Division.

When the local police sent me to the Shayang Forced Labor Camp for the second time, they forcibly sent me to Qilihu Hospital in Shayang under the pretense of needing a physical examination. After the physical examination, they said my health was fine. However, they gave me another injection of unknown drugs that they had prepared earlier. I firmly resisted and shouted: "Falun Dafa is great!" Several doctors and police held my body and then injected me with the drugs.

After I was sent to the Second Division of the Shayang Forced Labor Camp, the guards detained me separately. Several inmates tortured me and did not allow me to use the toilet. When I could not hold it anymore, they gave me a basin for urinating. I saw that my urine was blue.

They plotted to torture me day and night in order to force me to give up cultivation. I had no freedom. My meals were all delivered by those inmates and they may have put things into my food. I was sent into the Shayang Forced Labor Camp in February. By March, I had been persecuted to the point of delirium. Sometimes, I could not remember what I had said. Occasionally, I experienced symptoms of schizophrenia.

In May, they forced me to do heavy labor during the day, and did not allow me to sleep at night. I was made to stand by myself. I have no memory of whether I went to someone's bedside and spoke to them during the midnight hours. Sometimes, I was in such a daze that I unknowingly almost took off my clothes. They forced me to take liquid and granulated drugs with the excuse of "protection from sunstroke." This caused my mental state to become even worse. The main wicked doctor was Yan Hong.