Additional Persecution News from China September 12, 2006 (11 Reports)
1. [Fushun City, Liaoning Province] Dafa Practitioner Jiang Jie Illegally Arrested
At around 7:00 a.m. on September 8, 2006, Ms. Jiang Jie, a Dafa disciple from Fushun City, was illegally arrested near her home. Her whereabouts are currently unknown.
2.[Jilin Province] Dafa Disciple Ms. Li Yang Ruthlessly Tortured in the No. 4 Team of Jilin Prison
3. [Dalian City, Liaoning Province] Recent News about Dafa Practitioner Li Yuhua
Ms. Li Yuhua was arrested at her home in Shahekou District on May 24, 2006 and has since been imprisoned at the Yaojia Detention Center. It has already been more than three months to date.
4. [Liaoning Province] Practitioners Yan Bo and Li Lianjun Persecuted at the Jinzhou "Re-education" Center
Two Haicheng Dafa practitioners illegally imprisoned in the Jinzhou "Re-education" Center, Mr. Yan Bo and Mr. Li Lianjun, have been brutally tortured by the authorities. They are currently on a hunger strike to resist the illegal imprisonment. Li Lianjun was cuffed onto a bed for twenty-four hours and not allowed to move; this inhumane torture is still going on.
5. [Panshi City, Jilin Province] Jiang Dianhe and Four Other Dafa Disciples Illegally Arrested
In September 2006, five Dafa disciples from Hongqiling TownMs. Jiang Dianhe, Ms. Wang Huali, Ms. Zhang Jinfeng, Ms Wang Jinlian and Ms. Qi Fengqin were illegally arresed by policemen from the Hongqiling Town and Fuanjie Police Stations. Their homes were also illegally broken into and personal belongings were confiscated.
6. [Gongzhuling City, Jilin Province] Dafa Disciple Zhang Yuanhang Subjected to Inhumane Persecution
Many Dafa disciples have been tortured to death or disability at the Heizuizi Women's Prison in Changchun City. Ms. Zhang Yuanhang, currently illegally imprisoned in the No. 1 Team of the prison, is a Dafa practitioner from Daling Town, Gongzhuling City. A policewoman surnamed Wang shocked her mouth with electric batons resulting in large wounds all over her mouth. She also sent "re-education" personnel to try to "transform" her every day one after another, not allowing Zhang to sleep in an attempt to destroy her will.
7. [Nahe City, Heilongjiang Province] Xiao Liangzi and Other Practitioners Arrested
Mr. Xiao Liangzi, Dafa practitioner from Laha Town, Nahe City, Heilongjiang Province was illegally arrested. Since early August, 2006, there have already been seven practitioners who have been arrested and are being imprisoned at the Nahe Detention Center.
Chief of the Public Security Bureau: Dong Zengwei: 86-13304627988 (Cell)
Deputy Chief Ma Xiaoguang: 86-13904820909 (Cell), 86-452-3324203
Detention Center: 86-452-3399223
8. [Changchun City, Jilin Province] Dafa Disciple Guo Caihua Arrested
Dafa Disciple Ms. Guo Caihua was arrested by policemen from the Yangjiaweizi Police Station in Kuancheng District, Changchun City on the morning of September 8, 2006. Her home was broken into and truth-clarification materials stolen. The homes of Dafa practitioners Mr. Li Yuxiang and Ms. Hao Xiuxia were also illegally searched.
9. [Lishu County, Jilin Province] Dafa Practitioner Meng Xianghai Arrested
On September 8, 2006, the county truth-clarification material distribute site in Lishu Town, Lishu County, Jilin Province was destroyed. Dafa practitioner Mr. Meng Xianghai was arrested and his parents were also arrested at a restaurant.
10. [Beijing City] Xue Chuanqi Imprisoned at the Tuanhe Labor Camp in Beijing
Mr. Xue Chuanqi, a Dafa practitioner from Beijing, disappeared in July 2006 and is now confirmed to be illegally imprisoned at the Tuanhe Labor Camp in Beijng.
11. [Hebei Province] Dafa Practitioners Zhang Rongjie, Liu Xiaorong and Others Persecuted
In mid-May 2006, Ms. Zhang Rongjie and Ms. Liu Xiaorong, together with several other practitioners, were illegally arrested after using television broadcasts to spread the Nine Commentaries. They are now imprisoned at the Hebei Women's Prison. They have undergone a hunger strike from the day they were sent into the prison in order to resist the illegal imprisonment.