Call for Papers for "The Third Mainland China Falun Dafa Practitioners Cultivation Experience Sharing Conference on the Internet"
(Minghui.org) After the previous two "Mainland China Falun Dafa Practitioners Cultivation Experience Sharing Conferences on the Internet" were successfully held, the Third Mainland China Falun Dafa Practitioners Cultivation Experience Sharing Conference on the Internet" began calling for papers on August 30, 2006, with a deadline of October 16, 2006. Posting of selected papers will begin in mid-October 2006 on Minghui.org.
When writing, compiling, and sending papers, please treat security issues seriously by mailing reports individually, not in groups, to avoid losses due to safety omissions or attachments of doing things or showing off.
Selected articles from the "The Second Mainland China Falun Dafa Practitioners Cultivation Experience Sharing Conference on the Internet" have been collected in a special edition of a Minghui cultivation series called "Tempering." It will be published very soon, as evidence of Fa-rectification period Dafa disciples validating Falun Dafa, saving sentient beings, and helping to upgrade as one body. It will remain as a book for the future. Papers from the "Third Mainland China Falun Dafa Practitioners Cultivation Experience Sharing Conference on the Internet" will be directly collected for the special edition of "Tempering." We hope that mainland China disciples will seize this opportunity to validate the Fa with pure and clean minds of cultivators, and will write more articles that are "...full of substance, and they are accurate, clean, and free of human sentiments." (Master's new scripture, "Mature")
(1) Please state your Province, or Autonomous Region, or City, so the editor can check the information.
(2) These papers are for sharing cultivation experiences of Falun Dafa practitioners validating Falun Dafa, not for exposing the persecution. It is unnecessary to list details about places or people's names, and specific persecution facts. For the purpose of safety, you can use an alias with notes.
2. Submission Methods:
Practitioners who can safely send documents, should use the label "Conference Paper," and address it to the appropriate editor.
(1) Please use the special conference mail box email@example.com to submit emails.
(2) If submitting through the minghui.ca website, if you need feedback, please remember to include your contact information inside your email. Since the web submission website is an anonymous protocol, your email address will not be sent to the editors automatically.
(3) To send a secure fax, use these fax numbers after dialing the international long distance code, 1(USA)-208-979-6696, or 1(USA)-208-979-6711.
Please make sure your handwriting is clear and neat, and in a legible size, so it can be easily read by the editors.
3. Submission Deadline is October 16, 2006.