(Clearwisdom.net) Feng Xiaoyu and Lu Huimin, employees of the Municipal Highway Bureau in Weihai City of Shandong Province, are Falun Gong practitioners. They use "Truth-Compassion-Forbearance" to strictly guide themselves; they work diligently and responsibly and received good comments from their work unit.

Since the persecution of Falun Gong started on July 20, 1999, the Municipal Highway Bureau sent over ten individuals to try to "educate" the couple every day, disregarding their need to take care of their one-month-old baby. Taxation Office head Cong Xingri of the bureau planned to send their baby to their hometown and then take them to an isolated place for brainwashing, aiming to pressure the couple into giving up their practice of Falun Gong. Cong also threatened to fire them from their positions, but this plot was not executed because of the objection by other officials. Subsequently they put the couple under constant surveillance, and sometimes went to harass and threatened them.

In February 2000, Feng Xiaoyu and Lu Huimin took their child and went to Beijing to appeal for justice for Falun Gong. After they were arrested by the police from Heilongjiang Province, they were then "sold" to the Weihai City’s Liaison Office in Beijing (Some police said that at that time, each of the Falun Gong practitioners arrested could be "sold" at 1000 to 3000 yuan to the Liaison Office of the city where the practitioner came from.) In the liaison office, they and two other young female practitioners were tied up to the chairs and heat pipes. That night, they were beaten by a policeman whose last name is Sun and one from Liugongdao Police Station whose last name is Huang. Their faces were covered with blood. Weihai City’s Appeal Office Director Wang also humiliated the two young female practitioners. Next day, they were taken on a train, while handcuffed. Later they were put under custody. Their work unit deducted 3,980 yuan from their salaries under the excuse of paying for the police fines and the police’s round trip expenses. Subsequently Wang Deshan, the Disciplinary Committee Secretary of the bureau, Cong Xingri, and Wan Mingwen fired Feng Xiaoyu and Lu Huimin from their work unit without following any normal legal procedures and without presenting any justification. They also arbitrarily transferred their family’s residency to the countryside in Chucun Town, Weihai City.

The officials of the Chucun Town government, the local police station, and Mashibo Village continued the persecution. Under the vicious arrangement of Zhou Jianbo, the town’s Political and Judicial Committee Secretary at that time (who was in charge of persecuting Falun Gong), and Song Kongjun, the Chucun Town Police Station chief, the couple were put under the surveillance of Zhu (last name) from the town’s Food Administration Office, and Mashibo Village Party Branch Secretary Du Jitao and his wife. In April 2000, Liu Jinhu, a high-ranking official from Weihai City’s 610 Office, led a group of persons to illegally break into the couple’s house and search their home. In June 2000, the couple went to Beijing again to appeal. On their way back, they were arrested and taken to the police station by Zhu, Du, and a person from the local police station whose last name is Li. They searched the couple’s bodies and their bags. They attempted to put the couple in administrative custody, but did not succeed because of the couple’s strong resistance. After that, Du Jitao tried to extort over 7,000 yuan from them, saying that the money would be used to cover the expenses that Zhu and Du had paid during their trip to Beijing to arrest them. They claimed that the couple had to hand in the money even if it meant that Feng Xiaoyu had to sell his father’s cows, tractor, and even the house; otherwise, they would be driven out of the village. The couple did not have much savings, and after they were sent back to their hometown, they had to depend on their parents for living.

On July 20, Zhu made the couple go to the Chucun Town government office, and then called in the police to take them for illegal detention and brainwashing. During the detention, all the town government personnel and the middle school teachers were mobilized to participate in the persecution, and they took turns watching the couple around the clock. During the night, the four members of Feng’s family (Feng’s mother is also a Falun Gong practitioner) were put in a tiny work shed that was two square meters in size, where they could barely stand straight. It was in the hot summer, so inside the shed it was very hot and humid and mosquitoes and insects were everywhere. Their child kept crying. Next day, Zhou Jianbo and Song Kongjun threatened to not let them go unless they paid a 5000 yuan deposit. To not let their child undergo the suffering anymore, they had no choice but to use up the last bit of their belongings. However, Zhou and Song still did not let them go, and they again asked the couple to pay for the expenses those vicious people had spent for their trip to Beijing in June. Feng Xiaoyu’s father had to hand over their house ownership certificate to Zhou and Song as bail.

On January 2, 2001, Zhou and Song led a group of people and broke into Feng Xiaoyu’s home, claiming that if they did not give up their belief in Falun Gong, they would be sent to a brainwashing center or forced labor camp for brainwashing. To resist the evil persecution, the couple was forced to take their child and leave their home to avoid further persecution. After they left, the police went to Mr. Feng’s home again in the afternoon but did not find the couple. They then ransacked their home. At the end of March, right after the couple returned home, Zhou and Song immediately led a group of police to go and arrest them. Under the couple’s strong resistance, they did not succeed.

One day in June, Liu Jinhu from the Weihai City 610 Office went again to threaten the couple, but he was unable to enter the house. Half a month later, Liu and a group of police climbed over the wall and they carried out a frenzied search of their home and took away a number of Falun Gong books.

On December 31, 2001, the couple was reported to the government by someone who knew that they had written the words, "Falun Dafa is good." The couple was then arrested by the Chucun Town government, the police station, and armed police. The police violently pulled one of Feng Xiaoyu’s arms down to his back from above his shoulder and another arm up from behind his back. For someone who did not practice Falun Gong, such a severe procedure would have made the person disabled. These villains did not care that Lu Huimin was still nursing her second child, and they took Ms. Lu away. She was not wearing shoes when she was taken away, and she just wore a woolen sweater and thin pants suited for the weather in the fall. Later with her family’s help, through some connections, Ms. Lu was released, but Feng Xiaoyu was sentenced to three years of forced labor. A good family was thus broken up in this way.

Under conditions of having no income, Lu Huimin led a difficult life with their children. However, Weihai City "610 Office" still kept harassing and threatening her. In April 2004, after Ms. Lu learned that the authorities were planning to take her to a brainwashing center, she had no choice but to leave her young children behind and go away from her home. So she became homeless again. Her whereabouts are still unknown, and her children are like orphans.

When I heard these facts, I wept. In the meantime, I have become ever more clearly aware of the evil nature of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) and Jiang Zemin’s evil gang. Heaven will not tolerate it if the CCP and Jiang are not eliminated, so I wrote this report for the Minghui/Clearwisdom website so as to provide evidence and testimony for the future ultimate trial.