(Clearwisdom.net) My name is Li Guixiang. Because of practicing Falun Dafa, I had been imprisoned in Qinghai Province Female Labor Camp for three and a half years. During this period, I suffered various tortures.

Before practicing Falun Dafa, I used to be contaminated by filthy thoughts and conduct. I didn't know what I lived for or how many wrongdoings I had committed.

Fortunately, in 1999, I learned Falun Dafa, and was strict with myself according to the requirements of Dafa. Trying to be a good person, I considered others first no matter where I was. At that time, I felt very happy.

Soon, the persecution started. I did not understand why I was not allowed to be a good person, so I appealed. As a result, I was persecuted. My family was broken apart. I became a wanted "important criminal."

At the end of 2001, I visited a practitioner's home at Hainanzhou Area in Qinghai Province. After being reported by someone, I was arrested by the police and detained at a local detention center. To protest this unjust imprisonment, I went on a hunger strike, while clarifying the truth of Falun Gong and the persecution to people. Seeing that I had not eaten for several days, the police ordered four to five male criminal inmates to press me down on a chair. They pinched my nose, opened my mouth with chopsticks, and inserted a thumb-thick tube deeply into my stomach. At that moment, I could not speak. I thought I was going to die.

I did not know how I survived those several days. The winter in northwestern China is very harsh; the wind is very chilly with a cold that penetrates right to the bone. Yet the police would not give me a quilt. Finally, realizing my body temperature was going down, they found me a quilt. Nine days later, I was taken by people from Hainanzhou Area public security bureau to Qinghai Provincial Female Labor Camp and sentenced to three years of forced labor.

Many crimes perpetrated against practitioners at Qinghai Provincial Female Labor Camp have already been documented. Practitioner Tan Yingchun died from persecution there. Fan Lihong and Zhang Xuefeng were persecuted to mental collapse there.

Former head Xiang Jianmei, former administration department chief Duan Hairong (now deputy-head), first brigade political instructor Wang Haijie, second brigade political instructor Zhang Wenjing, and official Li Hua, ordered drug-addicts to monitor me 24 hours a day. When I practiced the exercises, they used four handcuffs to lock me to a bed. When I recited Falun Gong teachings out loud, they started to beat me, and found adhesive tape and a towel to cover my mouth, not letting my voice out. In order to protest this, I started a hunger strike. After 12 days, prison "doctor" Chen Qinghua started nasal feeding. I resisted. They continued to do forced nasal feedings on me nearly 20 times. After that, I was unable to bear food in my stomach, and I started to spit blood. Even so, they intentionally left the nasal feeding tube in my stomach for almost two weeks. When the tube was finally taken out, it had turned black.

To stop me from practicing, they handcuffed one hand and one foot of mine together for several months. I became weaker. Finally seeing me almost dead, they sent me home.

After going home, I kept studying the Falun Gong teachings and practicing the exercises. Very quickly, I recovered and my health was restored. Falun Dafa had given me a second life.

At the end of August 2003, because of revealing the persecution to people, I was arrested by the Yunjiakou Police Station in Xining City. I protested their illegal action, and jumped from a high place. At that time, I went unconscious, and my whole body could not move. After regaining consciousness, they still took me to the labor camp. Once again, I went on a hunger strike to protest. After ten days, they started to force-feed me. After two months, Chen Qinghua dislocated my lower jaw, and poured food into my mouth. The process was so cruel that no one could bear to watch.

In 2005, after the terrible scheme they instigated, I walked out of the labor camp with a wounded body. Yet they sent two operatives to follow me. After seeing their twisted plan fail, they sent me to the East City Minority Home for the Elderly. Since then, I have been destitute and homeless.

Current head of Qinghai Provincial Female Labor Camp: Yang Guifang
Deputy-head: Xiang Jianmei, Duan Hairong
Political instructors: Wang Haijie (presently replaced by Xu Zhenghua), Zhang Wenjing, Wang Junli, Li Hua
Those who participated in the persecution also included: Qian Zhihong, Gao Zhipeng, Liu Xia
Former team leader, Li Caihong: 86-971-3964525 (now at the medical office)

July 24, 2006