(Clearwisdom.net) I am a Dafa practitioner from Ganan County Jilin Province. I started to practice Falun Gong in 1997. One of my friends told me that Falun Dafa was good and loaned me the book. After reading it, I found that Dafa was truly amazing and I finally understood the truth of life. I benefited greatly from Dafa.

Since July 20, 1999 when the persecution of Falun Dafa began, I felt like the sky had fallen down. The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) persecuted us in the most evil way. Dafa practitioners were beaten, arrested, sent to the forced labor camp and sentenced. I knew from my heart that Dafa is great and I was not wrong to cultivate "Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance."

At about 7 a.m. one morning in February 2001, Yang Xiujun and other policemen from the Third Police Sub-Station in Ganan County drove to my home. They lured me from home to the police station by saying I had to attend a meeting held there and could be back in a short while. When I arrived at the police sub-station, I saw two other practitioners who had been lured there by the police as well. They hadn't even had breakfast. After a while, they drove us to the Finance and Accounting School, where we found out that it was a brainwashing class organized by Gao Weiguang from the 610 Office and Zhang Xilong from the Public Security Bureau in Ganan County. All those who were enticed there were not allowed to go home. The next day the Deputy Governor Lin Yanzhi came to the brainwashing class. He bellowed madly and said whoever didn't write a Guarantee Statement would be sent to a forced labor camp.

On October 31, 2001 when I was distributing truth-clarifying materials, policeman Wang Xiaodong saw me and arrested me. Officials from the County Public Security Bureau sentenced me to one year in a forced labor camp and sent me to the Heizhuizi Labor Camp in Changchun. The wardens there appeared decent on the surface but behind the scenes they did evil things with utmost cruelty and with no mercy at all.

Instigated by the Brigade Chief Wang Limei and led by the Team Leader, the wardens used all sorts of methods to threaten the practitioners and didn't give them any sleep if they didn't write the Repentance Statement. Practitioners were forced to work for sixteen or seventeen hours a day. If they couldn't finish the job or refused to cooperate, the wardens shocked them with electric batons. Swearing and beating were the wardens' usual practices.

My husband has been persecuted to death. I am writing the facts of persecution based on my memory. In December 2001 my husband went to Beijing to appeal. He was sentenced to one year in a forced labor camp. He was brutally tortured and persecuted in the Jiutai Labor Camp and contracted severe liver disease as a result. In order to shift the responsibility, the policemen and the prison doctor sent him home 6 months later on June 4, 2001. He was on bail for medical treatment. The doctors said that he could only live two or three months. But after coming back, my husband started to practice and study the Fa again, and he recovered quickly.

Zhao Yanhai and Yuan Ye from the Political and Protection Section of the Public Security Bureau often came to harass us. Just before the Eve of the Chinese New Year in 2001, Zhang Xilong and other policemen from No 3 Police Sub-Station ransacked our home like thieves would do. They didn't find anything. They tried to force my husband to sign the "Repentance Statement". We didn't cooperate with them. They then took my husband away to the police sub-station. He still didn't cooperate with them. Zhang Xilong got so angry that he poured his glass of water on my husband's head. The next day my husband was sent to the Public Security Bureau. During the interrogation, Yuan Ye slapped my husband in the face twice. He was detained for fifteen days.

In March 2002 a group of policemen came to ransack our home again. They found a small Dafa book and then took my husband away without giving any reason. They said my husband would be detained. After ten days or so, he was sentenced to two years in a forced labor camp and we were not given a reason. They didn't even have a warrant. At that time I was in the forced labor camp. There was only my younger son left at home. All of our other family members didn't know what had happened until later on.

My husband was brutally persecuted in the Jiutai Labor Camp and his liver disease relapsed. Six months later he was released on bail for medical treatment. Sun Haijie, the policemen in charge of our area, often came to harass us, which caused a heavy psychological burden on us. This time my husband dared not practice or study the Fa. There was no freedom for him. His health worsened. He passed away on November 28, 2004.

Here I expose the CCP's evil deeds to the world and let the world's people know its true nature of "committing all evils". Please wake up and do not take part in these crimes, for Heaven will not tolerate this. Good will be rewarded with good and evil will be punished.