(Clearwisdom.net) Mr. Sun Peichen, 47, a teacher at Yinglan Middle School, Yilan County, Heilongjiang Province, firmly believed in Falun Dafa, so he was persecuted repeatedly by the Communist party members. He was tortured in many cruel ways, including having his testes crushed by police in Changlinzi Forced Labor Camp. He was tortured until he was near death. On June 7, 2006 he was sent home. Mr. Sun died soon after, on July 3, 2006.

Mr. Sun was repeatedly persecuted ever since the persecution began in 1999. On July 25, 1999, because he refused to give up his belief, he was put into administrative detention for fifteen days. On January 16, 2000, he was illegally imprisoned for 100 days.

On May 21, 2001, Mr. Sun was illegally arrested at his school by county police. He was taken to Changlinzi Forced Labor Camp for a year. Forced to live in a damp environment, his whole body became covered with scabies and he could not stand up or take care of himself. He went on a hunger strike to protest the persecution, and was barbarically force fed, and subjected to cruel torture many times.

On May 26, 2004, Mr. Sun Peichen was arrested again by Jia Lin, Qiao Lijun and others from the Dalianhe Town Public Security Sub-Bureau. While Mr. Sun was taken from Hongxing Village to Dalianhe and then sent to Yilan Prison, he was beaten mercilessly many times by Qiao Lijun. Even during the period of Mr. Sun’s illegal imprisonment, Qiao Lijun wore casual attire, smelt of liquor and rushed into the prison cell to mercilessly beat Mr. Sun. This caused bleeding from Mr. Sun’s nose and mouth. His chest, abdomen and forehead received serious wounds and he passed out many times.

After not eating or drinking for eighteen days Mr. Sun was extremely weak, but he was nonetheless again taken to the Changlinzi Forced Labor Camp for a three year term and was expelled by his school.

During the period of imprisonment in the forced labor camp, Mr. Sun was mercilessly beaten many times by Chief Ji and Dong Hebin. The methods they used to torture Dafa practitioners include "pushing" and "separating." "Pushing" is where someone sits on the practitoner's back and pulls the arms up behind the back to the limit, which makes the joints crack. "Separating" is pulling the legs in opposite directions to the limit. If this did not satisfy the persecutors, they would do even more grotesque and painful things.

One morning around Easter, 2005, Dafa practitioners Mr. Sun Peichen, Mr. Li Qingrong, Mr. Zhang Fengtian, and Mr. Xu Guoxiang shouted loudly in the cafeteria, "Falun Dafa is good." Zhao Shuang and other guards took Mr. Sun away and ordered him to completely remove his clothes. Zhao Shuang wore a plastic bag on his hand and grasped Mr. Sun’s testicles and crushed them hard. Another guard tortured him with an electric shock baton. When the two became tired, they rested and then again shocked Mr. Sun’s testicles and other sensitive parts. After that, Zhao Shuang continued to apply the above mentioned tortures of "pushing" and "separating" on Mr. Sun until Zhao Shuang was tired. The guards then forced Mr. Sun to criticize himself in the workshop in front of other practitioners. Dafa practitioner Mr. Song Guohua felt very uncomfortable. He was dragged away right after he stood up. He was ordered to completely remove his clothes and was repeatedly shocked again. After being subjected to "pushing" and "separating," his leg was badly injured.

On April 12, 2005, guard Zhao Shuang and others persecuted Mr. Sun. They tortured him with electric batons continuously, completely removed his clothes, held him down on the ground and used their elbows to pound his chest and back. They also kicked his chest and back.

Guards at the Changlinzi Forced Labor Camp also forced Mr. Sun and other Dafa practitioners to work overtime. They could only sleep for two to three hours each night. They had to get up for work at 5:00 a.m. It was unusual for them to stop working around 9:00 or 10:00 p.m. Sometimes, they worked until 11:00 p.m. or midnight, even the next morning. They frequently took ‘resisting management’ as an excuse to wantonly beat and scold practitioners, use the electric batons to shock them or force them to sit on iron chairs. Zhao Shuang said, "It is alright so long as we do not kill them. Even if we kill them, we just fill out a form. We can report it as a normal death. Anyway, the forced labor camp has a death quota."

Because of the brutal persecution Mr. Sun had lost many teeth and he had difficulty breathing because of chest pain. In the last two years, Mr. Sun was tortured in every possible way. He was painfully thin, was sick in bed and was suffocating. In this case, the forced labor camp hastily released him on June 7, 2006. Twenty days later Mr. Sun died on July 3, 2006.

Changlinzi Forced Labor Camp
Xiangyang Town, Taiping District, Harbin City, 150039
Chief, Shi Yingbai: 86-451-82037077 (Office), 86-451-82737856 (Home)
Deputy-chief Shi Changjing: 86-451-82037079 (Office)
First Team: 86-451-82037101, Yang Jintang, Zhang Chunliang, Yang Yu
Second Team: 86-451-82037102, chief Wang, deputy-chief Liu, instructor Sun
Third Team: 86-451-82037103, Wang Zhanqi, Xia Jingcheng, chief Tang
Fourth Team: 86-451-82037104, Hao Wei, Wang Yuou, Sun Qingyu (86-13836189010)
Fifth Team: 86-451-82037105, Zhao Shuang, Li Jianfeng (86-13359720818), Qiang Shengguo, Zhang Bin, Wu Jiming, Gao Guangsi, Zhong Chunlong, Dou Jianwen, Guo Richeng, prison doctor Ma, and Wang Kai