Ms. Jin Shun’ai was seventy-eight years old and was from Dehui City, Jilin Province. She started to practice Falun Dafa in 1996. Soon after she began the practice, all kinds of illnesses cleared up without her receiving any medical treatment. In July of 1999, Jiang Zemin and the gang of scoundrels under him launched the persecution of Dafa. Ms. Jin’s son and daughter are also Falun Dafa practitioners. They were repeatedly harassed, illegally detained and sent to forced labor camps. Ms. Jin was very worried for them.

In 2002, local police officers often harassed her at her home. As a result of the constant harassment, her son and her daughter-in-law had to leave home to avoid further persecution. Ms. Jin was left at home by herself. The police interrupted her at home at anytime, day or night. During daytime, they would search each and every room. At night, they would try to open the windows and look inside her home with flashlights. They tried to force Ms. Jin to tell them where her son was. Ms. Jin lived in terror and suffered tremendous stress. After a while, she could only make ends meet by selling her personal property. Two years later, she developed a serious illness and died on April 25 2006.

Ms. Qian Xiuying was sixty-two years old. She lived on Pingshan Street, Dongzhou District, Fushun City, Liaoning Province. On January 1, 2001, she went to Beijing to clarify the truth and validate the Fa. She was illegally arrested but managed to get away from her captors. On Chinese New Years Eve, malicious people from her community, along with the local 610 office and the local police substation arrested her and sent her to the Fushun City Forced Labor Camp. They tried to brainwash her there. After she came out, she continued to distribute truth-clarification materials and put up banners to tell people how wonderful Falun Dafa is. She was sent to Shenyang City’s Masanjia Forced Labor Camp twice. Unable to withstand the relentless abuse, her health deteriorated and she died on April 9, 2006.

Ms. Ke Fenglan was seventy years old. She lived on Yuxin Ave, Baiquan County, Heilongjiang Province. Soon after she started to practice Falun Dafa in 1996 her many severe illnesses were gone without her receiving any medical treatment. During the past few years, some people led by Zhu Qingyu of the 610 Office illegally searched her home and took her personal belongings several times. On May 19, 2005, her son Du Xingli was arrested and sent to a forced labor camp for three years. In July of 2005, Ke Fenglan visited her son and found he that he had been tortured to the brink of death and wasn’t able to take care of himself. On November 15, 2005 and January 15, 2006, she tried to visit her son again, but her requests were denied. After she came back, she worried constantly and fell ill. In March 2006, Sujiatun Concentration Camp’s organ harvesting from living Falun Dafa practitioners was exposed. Ke Fenglan was gravely worried about her son, since her son was transferred to the Sujiatun Forced Labor Camp. Her health condition progressively worsened and she died on May 17, 2006.

Ms. Miao Shuhua was fifty-six years old. She was from Xile Village, Tonghe County, Heilongjiang Province. Her health condition was very poor and she had many illnesses before she started to practice Falun Dafa. She suffered muscular atrophy in her lower legs and she couldn’t work anymore. Soon after she began the practice in 1997, she regained her health, which validated the magnificence of the Fa. After July 20, 1999, CCP authorities repeatedly harassed her, pressured her and threatened her. As a result, her health suffered and she died on March 30, 2006.

Ms. Shang Yuling was seventy-eight years old. She was from the Jiamusi Area of Heilongjiang Province. She started to practice Falun Dafa in 1996. Many of her serious illnesses were gone without her receiving any medical treatment. However, the CCP started the persecution of Falun Dafa. Police from her area often harassed her at her home. Eventually, her old illnesses came back and she died on October 27, 2003.

Ms. Zhang Xiuxiang was seventy-three years old. She was from Songyuan City, Jilin Province. The CCP had been persecuting her for a long time simply because she practiced Falun Dafa. She died on April 7, 2006. Before she started to practice Dafa, she had various kinds of illnesses including high blood pressure, glaucoma, and frequent headaches, among other troubles. After she became a Dafa practitioner, all of her illnesses were gone without her receiving any medical treatment. Zhang Xiuxiang never stopped practicing Dafa and studying the Fa, even after July 20, 1999. In 2002, her son and her daughter-in-law went to Beijing to appeal to the higher authorities in an attempt to validate Dafa. Her daughter-in-law was sent to a forced labor camp. This was a serious blow to Zhang Xiuxiang's mental state. Even so, the police continued to harass her at home and threaten her. She couldn’t help but shudder at the sight of a police car. She developed a stroke in 2003 and couldn’t practice Falun Gong exercises or study the Fa any more. However, vicious police officers continued to constantly harass her.