Crimes Committed by The 610 Office and Brainwashing Center in Sichuan Province (Photos)
(Clearwisdom.net) The 610 Office in Sichuan Province established many illegal organizations during recent years. These so-called "Learning Centers," or "Legal Education Centers" are essentially brainwashing centers. Staff from these centers arrest and illegally imprison Falun Gong practitioners. The guards beat and torture practitioners, and subject them to brainwashing. Even worse, they inject drugs into Falun Gong practitioners. Some practitioners were mentally traumatized or died after being persecuted at these centers. Not only did this affect practitioners, but also their family members died due to grief and/or pressure imposed on them by brainwashing center staff.
Ms. Zhu Xia before the persecution
Ms. Zhu Xia after the persecution
Dafa practitioner Ms. Zhu Xia, 34, was from Guangrong Community in Chengdu City. After Ms. Zhu had suffered and was released after one-year in a forced labor camp, He Yuanfu, head of the Guangrong Community 610 Office, arrested her again and took her to the Pi County Brainwashing Center, and then to the Xinjin 610 Office Brainwashing Center in Huaqiao Town, Chengdu City, where she was inhumanly persecuted. When Zhu was in the Pi County Brainwashing Center, she was drugged and became mentally disoriented. Two criminals, one was Liu Wei, raped her many times. Zhu was mentally traumatized even further.
Ms. Liu Ying is a Dafa practitioner from Longchang, Shenyang City. From September 2005 to January 2006, Zhang Fumin, head of the armed forces in Qinglongchang, detained Liu at Chenghua District Brainwashing Center. Liu was brutally beaten and drugged by Zhang. Liu's life was in dire condition several times. Liu became mentally disoriented. Liu's father demanded justice for his daughter. In response, Zhang arrested Ms. Liu again and took her to the Chenghua Brainwashing Center on February 21, 2006. She is still imprisoned at that brainwashing center.
1. Being Taken Prisoner
The street offices in Sichuan cooperated with the National Security Bureau to send police to arrest Dafa practitioners. Some practitioners' homes were broken into. Some practitioners were arrested on their way to work, while others were arrested at work. These lawless officials even forced practitioners' supervisors and colleagues to cooperate in the arrests. Practitioners Ms. Zhu Yufang, Ms. Yang Jing, and Ms. Zhou Hanmei, were all arrested at work.
2. So-called "Escort Instructors"
Practitioners were isolated from each other. Each practitioner was assigned by the lawless people, two "escort instructors," who had to accompany and monitor the practitioners around the clock, no matter where they went. Some of the escorts were from the street offices, some were practitioners' colleagues, and some were jobless people or people with unknown backgrounds. The depraved people continuously brainwashed the escorts and taught them ways to persecute practitioners. Some of the educators became loyal helpers in the persecution of practitioners.
Daily, from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., and 2:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m., the staff at the brainwashing center would play videos that slandered Falun Gong practitioners at high volumes. They wanted to confuse practitioners.
4. Drug Injections
The instructors personally took the three daily meals to practitioners because they were told to put drugs in either powder or liquid form into the food before delivering it to the practitioners. The drugs were selected based on the attitude of the practitioner.
Within half an hour after eating the drugged food, practitioners would feel dizzy, suffer headaches, feel sleepy and fatigued, experience gas and frequent belching, difficulty breathing, pain in the heart, and/or became irritable and angry. Also, the practitioners suffered protruding and swollen eyes, loss of hair and weight loss. Some were continuously tired, despite sleeping dozens of hours. Even worse, the instructors injected nerve damaging drugs.
Practitioners Ms. Zhu Xia and Ms. Liu Ying were mentally disoriented even after being released from the brainwashing center. Some of the instructors were willing participants in the persecution. They ridiculed practitioners when they became mentally disoriented. They threatened practitioners saying, "If you don't transform, you will be taken to a mental hospital. Hospital staff will inject nerve damaging drugs. We will destroy your nerves until you become an imbecile."
5. Surveillance Devices
The Xinjin 610 Office installed monitors and listening devices in the hallways, corners, bathrooms and toilets.
6. Forcing Practitioners to Renounce Falun Gong Through Torture
When the aforementioned tortures did not succeed in making practitioners renounce Falun Gong, they deprived practitioners of sleep and beat them. If this was not successful, they brought in around seven people, who pushed the practitioners to the ground before brutally beating them. Then they held the practitioners' hand and forced their finger onto an ink pad for a forced fingerprint on a pre-written statement declaring that the practitioner renounced Falun Gong. Then, they told the practitioner that they would put the practitioner's "transformation statement" on Minghui (Chinese version of Clearwisdom), including his/her name, address and picture. They said that after this they could never again practice Falun Gong.
Practitioners Jiang Yunhong and Lin Xiaoquan were taken to Chenghua Brainwashing Center in 2005 and tortured. Some special agents from the National Security Bureau cuffed them to a bench, beat them and deprived them of sleep.
Practitioner Li Xiaojun from Chengdu City, Sichuan Province, lost her teeth due to force feeding. They inserted a tube from Zhang Min's (a practitioner from Xinjin County) nose into the stomach and a catheter into the bladder. Then they tied Zhang on a wooden board in a torture room and tortured him cruelly. Zhang's hepatitis recurred because of being tortured.
Six criminals pushed practitioner Huang Min to the ground for force feeding. They forced Huang's mouth open and broke Huang's tooth. Huang's esophagus bled because of the tube. Huang removed the tube. The criminals inserted it again and said, "Remove it! We'll put it back and you are the one who suffers. Take it out again if you like to suffer."
Practitioner Liu Senle from Chengdu City was released because he was close to death. Liu died soon after the release.
7. Extorting Money from Practitioners' Workplace and Family
All the practitioners' expenses at the Xinjin Brainwashing Center, including the wages of the instructors, bonuses, entertainment and meals, come from money extorted from practitioners' workplaces and families. Each practitioner was forced to pay for two instructors. The cost was between 2,500 and 7,000 yuan per month. By the end of 2005, these depraved people had extorted over two million yuan from practitioners' workplaces.
Selected Cases of Practitioners and Families Persecuted at Xinjin Brainwashing Center
1. Ms. Zhu Xia, 34, was a practitioner from Guangrong Community of Chengdu City. She was arrested in 2001, on her son's first birthday. She was taken to the Nanmusi Female Forced Labor Camp in Zizhong, Sichuan Province, where she was illegally imprisoned for over a year and half. After some time, He Yuanfu, head of the Guangrong Community 610 Office, transferred Ms. Zhu to the Pi County Brainwashing Center and then to the Xinjin Brainwashing Center for persecution. In February 2004, the international community rescued her. A young beautiful woman had become disfigured and mentally disoriented. When Ms. Zhu was in the Pi County Brainwashing Center, a special agent raped her. The suffering of her family was terrible. Her father was mentally disoriented from persecution during the Cultural Revolution, her son had just turned one year old, and her husband was imprisoned at a forced labor camp. Ms. Zhu's mother had to work to support the family.
2. Ms. Liu Ying was a practitioner from Qinglongchang, Chengdu City. From September 2005 to January 2006, Zhang Fumin, captain of the Qinglongchang Armed Forces, imprisoned her in the Chenghua District Brainwashing Center. He brutally beat her and injected drugs into her body. Her leg was broken once and her life was in danger several times. During that time, her family was not even once notified about her condition. She was released after her father had petitioned the center many times. Ms. Liu became mentally disoriented. Her father wanted to take Zhang Fumin to task. Instead, Zhang arrested Ms. Liu again and took her to the Chenghua Brainwashing Center on February 21, 2006. At the time, Ms. Liu was mentally disoriented, unable to control her bowel movements, and unable to take care of her daily needs.
3. Mr. Xie Haifeng was from Jiangxi Province. On June 19, 2005, a Gaoxin District National Security special agent arrested Mr. Xie and took him to the Chengdu Detention Center. A month later, Mr. Xie was transferred to the notorious Xinjin Brainwashing Center for further persecution. His wife was about the give birth and no one was around to take care of her.
4. Ms. Li Xiaojun, 52, was a practitioner form Chengdu City. She was a senior engineer at the Bureau of Environmental Protection. Ms. Li was imprisoned at the Xinjin Brainwashing Center from 2003 to July 2004. She refused to be force fed. The depraved people tried to pry her mouth open and broke her upper teeth in the process. She could no longer eat properly.
5. Ms. Yang Li, a practitioner from Guangyuan City, Sichuan Province, was illegally imprisoned in the Guangyuan Brainwashing Center in 2005. During that time, the evil threatened that they would torture her 15-year-old daughter if she refused to give up Falun Gong.
6. Ms. Zhu Yufang, 43, was a practitioner from Guangyuan City, Sichuan Province. On April 25, 2006, special agents from the Chengdu and Guangyuan National Security Bureau arrested her on her way to work, broke into her home and confiscated her personal property. In the process, a practitioner who was visiting at the time was also arrested. They were taken to Guangyuan Brainwashing Center and tortured.
7. Ms. Liu Shengle, 53, was arrested by staff from the Xindu 610 Office in Sichuan in April 2003, and taken to the Xinjin Brainwashing Center. She was tortured and her life was in danger. On May 23, the day she was released, she was bare-footed and injured everywhere on her body. She had a swollen head, bruised chest, an extended lower abdomen, uncontrollable drooling, and was pressing her lower abdomen at all times. Three days later, on May 26, she died.
8. Mr. Chen Yingjun, 30, was from Chenghua District, Chengdu City. In May 2006, Mr. Chen was arrested on his way to work and taken to the Cinjin Brainwashing Center, where he is still imprisoned. He still has a less-than-2-year-old child at home.
9. Ms. Li Yi, 42, was from Jitou Town, Shuangliu, Chengdu City. In 2005, she was arrested and taken to the Xinjin Brainwashing Center, where she is still imprisoned.
10. Mr. Fan Haidong was from Chengdu City. He was recognized as an outstanding youth. After many years of imprisonment, he was transferred to Xinjin Brainwashing Center for further torture. His body and mind suffered unbearably.
11. Ms. Zhang Weihua's father was a practitioner from Chengdu City. In 2005, Ms. Zhang's mother and her husband Zhou Jingdong were arrested and taken to the Chenghua District Brainwashing Center. The depraved people broke into their home and confiscated their personal property. Zhang Weihua went on a hunger strike and was later released because her life was in danger. She was arrested again and went on a hunger strike. Ms. Zhang's father went into shock and died after visiting Zhang and seeing how she had to suffer under the persecution. Ms. Zhang and her mother were released for the funeral, but Ms. Zhang's husband, Mr. Zhou was not released. Nobody knows what happened to Mr. Zhou. Ms. Zhang fled and became homeless because she wanted to escape being persecuted again. Her mother was arrested and taken back to the center after the funeral.
12. Mr. Jiang Yunhong, 37, was an engineer. In June 2005, criminals from Chenghua District and officers from Funan Police Station in Chengdu City arrested Mr. Jiang and took him to Xinjin Brainwashing Center. Mr. Jiang was brutally beaten and his life was in danger. Now, Mr. Jiang is being held on the 4th floor at Qingyang District People's Hospital. He was on a hunger strike for over 200 days at the time of this article and is in serious condition. They would not release Mr. Jiang, even at the point of near-death.
13. Ms. Wang Mingxun, in her 50s, was a disabled practitioner from Chengdu City. In 2005, criminals from the Hehuachi Street Office told Wang the head of the 610 Office, Zhou Xiaolin, was looking for her. They arrested her and took her to the JinNiu Brainwashing Center.
14. In 2005, Mr. Xie Deqing was arrested, taken to the Xinjin Brainwashing Center and illegally imprisoned there. Mr. Xie's daughter-in-law was devastated because agents from the National Security Bureau continued to follow, monitor, threaten, and harass her. She died, but staff from the brainwashing center refused to let Mr. Xie attend the funeral. Instead, they intensified the persecution.
15. Ms. He Qin was forced to leave home because of her mother. Huang Min was a Dafa practitioner. In 2005, Ms. He visited her mother. Special agents from the Funan Police Station and Funan Street Office arrested both of them and took them to the Xinjin Brainwashing Center.
16. In June 2004, Ms. Wang Wentao was arrested and taken to the Xinjin Brainwashing Center. Her father-in-law suffered tremendously under the pressure and passed away. The depraved people refused to let Ms. Wang attend her father's funeral.
17. In June 2004, Fan Lingcai from the Baiguolin 610 Office arrested practitioner Yang Jing and took her/him to the Xinjin Brainwashing Center. Yang's father, Yang Shiman, was in his 60s and retired from the Chengdu City No. 18 Middle School. Yang Shiman couldn't get any help, was threatened and harassed. He died. During his funeral, the Yang family was followed and monitored by depraved people around the clock.
Partial list of the staff at Xinjin Brainwashing Center
Director: Yang (first name unknown)
Deputy Director: Yin Decai (also known as Yin Shunyao)
Doctor: Zhou (first name unknown), female, in her 40s - a very insincere person, aggressively participated in persecuting practitioners and personally involved in drugging practitioners.