(Clearwisdom.net) Chinese Communist Party officials ransacked the home of Falun Gong practitioner Ms. He Yanxuan in the Yubei District of Chongqing City six times and "illegally sentenced" her to two years of forced labor.

Ms. He was savagely tortured at the Maojiashan Women’s Forced Labor Camp in Chongqing City and suffered severe physical and mental impairment. Even though she was bedridden, more than ten officials from the Shuangfengqiao Police Station and from the National Security Division ransacked her home again on September 28, 2005, and threatened her. Ms. He Yanxuan passed away on April 24, 2006.

Ms. He was 58 years old and worked at the Chuandong Oil Drilling & Exploration Company in Sichuan Province. She started practicing Falun Dafa on September 13, 1993, and was cured of numerous illnesses only a little over a month afterwards.

From July 20, 2001, to October 2002, her home was ransacked five times. Chen Daming and Li Qihai, heads of Section 1 at Yubei District Police Department, were responsible. They led officers from the Shuangfengqiao Police Station and police officers Qiao Shuyi, Wang Zhongqiu, and Luo Yuguo from the Yubei District Oil Base in the Yubei District and other security people, totaling more than a dozen. They only found a group photograph of Teacher and practitioners from when Teacher had taught classes in Chongqing City, and they took it away. Ms. He Yanxuan left home and lived in exile from then on. That was not the end of her troubles.

Chen Daming and other police officers illegally arrested Ms. He’s husband. They held him in a dark room inside the Shuangfengqiao Police Station. They savagely beat him and burnt his face with lit cigarettes as they demanded to know his wife’s whereabouts. They also froze Ms. He’s family’s bank accounts. They forced the couple’s employers to stop paying their pensions, which was a severe financial blow to the livelihood for three generations of the family.

The police later on again ransacked Ms. He’s home and took her sister's phone number in Luzhou City.

They arrested Ms. He Yanxuan on October 20, 2002, in Luzhou City and took her back to the Yubei District and held her at the Maojiashan Women’s Forced Labor Camp for two years.

She underwent numerous forms of torture while in the camp. She developed high blood pressure, kidney failure, whole-body edema, and difficulty breathing and urinating. She was released in late October 2004.

The police officers in the Yubei District continued to persecute her. Ms. He was bedridden on September 28, 2005, when more than a dozen officers from the Shuangfengqiao Police Station, the National Security Division, and other security officers ransacked her rented temporary residence. They threatened and intimidated her. She experienced tremendous physical and mental trauma, and her existing illnesses and injuries worsened. She died on April 24, 2006.