Those Who Persecute Dafa Meet With Karmic Retribution for Their Wrongdoing
(Clearwisdom.net) Editors' note: In both Western and Chinese culture, the principle of karmic retribution, that is, being held ultimately accountable for ones own actions, is widely accepted. Stated another way, good deeds are rewarded with good, while evil deeds are met with due retribution. Since seizing power, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) has killed and cruelly persecuted millions of Chinese citizens. The CCP has committed an unforgivable crime in suppressing Falun Gong practitioners, who follow the principles of "Truthfulness, Compassion and Forbearance." Someday, when the CCP is held to account for its crimes, those who have obeyed the CCP's orders will meet with justice for their wrongdoings as well. Listed below are just a few cases of karmic retribution from Songzi City, Hubei Province.
1. Li Xianjin, the former Head of the National Security Team at the Songzi City Police Station, has participated in the cruel persecution of Falun Gong practitioners for several years. As a result, some Falun Gong practitioners had money extorted from them in the form of fines, some have been illegally detained, and others have been sent to forced labor camps. Once, Li Xianjin went to Beijing to bring some practitioners back to Songzi. The practitioners had gone to Beijing to appeal for justice for Falun Gong. Li had originally planned to stay in Beijing for several days, but immediately after he arrived he received a phone call from home, informing him that his child had become seriously ill and had been taken to the hospital. His family called him repeatedly and asked him to come back home. Then and there, he furiously stomped his feet and cursed the Falun Gong practitioners, saying, "Youre just dead meat on my chopping block. I can cut you up and do whatever I want to you." The practitioners clarified the truth about Falun Dafa to him. He replied, "You said that Falun Dafa is good and that practitioners are being wronged. If you can pay each of us cops 200 yuan, I will complain loudly about these alleged injustices for you guys. Right now its the CCP that pays me, so Im like a knife in its hand. Ill cut where the CCP orders me to cut." Immediately after he arrived home in Songzi, Li Xianjin was interrogated and placed under surveillance for corruption.
2. Tan Zhangming, a former member of the National Security Team, was extremely hostile toward Falun Dafa. He didnt know right from wrong, and he always cursed Falun Dafa and persecuted practitioners. He refused to change his ways despite the advice of practitioners. Now Tan is suffering from serious diseases and has even had to undergo a heart transplant.
3. Deng Hongci, 47 years old, lived in the 7th Group at Xinqiaowan Village, Wanjia Town. He was a veteran who had finished his service and transferred to civilian work, and he was the head of the village militia for a time. Since 1999 Deng always kept Falun Gong practitioners under surveillance, and staked out their homes, looking for practitioners to arrest. Even worse, he always broke into the houses of Falun Gong practitioners, confiscated their property, and threatened them. Later on he became a supervisor of a coal mine in the Chenjiahe area. At noon on May 3, 2005, he and two other people entered an underground mine for an inspection. Suddenly, a winch fell directly toward them. Surprisingly the two other people were unharmed, but the winch hit Deng Hongci and he was killed when three of his ribs were broken and he suffered internal injuries.
4. Zhang Jinhuang, 50 years old, lived in the 9th Group at Xinqiaowan Village, Wanjia Town. He always kept Falun Gong practitioners under surveillance. On December 22, 2005, he was riding a motorcycle and had an accident on a street in Jieheshi Town. His skull was fractured and bleeding, and his right arm was broken. He cried for help, "Im Zhang Jinhuang, and I live in Xinqiaowan Village. Please take me to the hospital." Nobody helped him for three hours. Later on, a Jieheshi Town traffic police officer was passing by, and took him to Xinjiangkou Hospital for emergency treatment, but Zhang died before they could do anything for him.
5. Yao Yingdian, around 50 years old, lived in the 9th Group of Yaojiaping Village, Wanjia Town. Time after time he went out to collect and burn Falun Dafa truth-clarification materials. Once, a Falun Dafa disciple came from out-of-town to pass out truth-clarification materials. As soon as Yao found out about it, he chased the practitioner, intent on illegally arresting him. He chased the practitioner through three different farmers fields, and wouldnt give up until he stumbled and fell to the ground. At 8:00 a.m. on December 22, 2005, Yao was carrying bricks on a pole over his shoulder when he suddenly fell to the ground, dead.
6. Chen Hang used to work at the Jieheshi Town Police Station. Once, he illegally arrested a Falun Dafa disciple with the last name of Jiang. Two days later he fell off a moving motorcycle and injured his spleen.
7. An official of Jieheshi Town with last name of Zhou went to Beijing to bring back three local Falun Gong practitioners who had gone there to peacefully appeal for Falun Gong. When he arrived, he stomped with fury and cursed the three Falun Gong practitioners and their Master. Then he handcuffed each them, including an elderly practitioner. On the way home, he suddenly cried out and started to roll around while sweating profusely, saying that his whole body was in extreme pain. He said, "Falun Dafa disciples, please save my life." (The practitioners were reciting Masters articles at the time.) They replied, "Unshackle us first. Is it right that youve handcuffed decent people like us?" He agreed to do so, and afterwards he quickly recovered. Now he knows the truth about Falun Dafa and hes never committed evil deeds against Dafa or Dafa practitioners again.
These examples illustrate that the heavenly principle that goodness is rewarded and evil is punished will never change. The purpose of this article isnt to threaten anyone or to take pleasure in anyones misfortune, but to express the hope that such tragedies might never happen again. Chinese elders used to say that if past generations did many bad things, even their wives and children would be punished. This indeed is true! Illnesses dont afflict people for no reason. Disaster doesnt strike for no reason, either. It is karmic retribution, and it is a heavenly principle. Hopefully everyone will learn to distinguish between good and evil, and know that treating Dafa disciples kindly is treating yourself kindly.