(Clearwisdom.net) Because I persisted in my belief in "Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance," I was arrested. The police transported me to the Baimalong Forced Labor Camp where I was violently force-fed and tortured.

At 8:00 a.m. on the morning of June 6, 2005, four government officials from a police station in Wukou Town, and agents from the town government came to my house. One of them was Ye Changqing (cell phone number: 86-13974071378), the police station chief. Another was the head of the local 610 Office in Wukou Town, He Xiaolong (office number: 86-730-6881238). They ordered me to give them all of my Falun Gong books and materials. I refused to do so, and they searched my house, confiscated two tape recorders, one copy of Zhuan Falun and other items. They also tried to take me with them. I refused to follow them, so they carried me away. I was jailed in the town government building. They subjected me to interrogation and demanded to know where I got the copy of Zhuan Falun and the other materials. I refused to answer. At 2:00 p.m. they sent me to the National Security Division in Pingjiang County. As soon as I got there, agent Li Jianzhou (phone number: 86-730-6288358) subjected me to interrogation. He asked my name. I replied, "I am Dafa Disciple and I won't cooperate with you." He beat me down to the ground and kicked me. Then he forced me to kneel and asked if I had ever accessed the Minghui website or suggested to others to quit the CCP. I answered that I had never used the Internet, and it is their own business whether or not people want to quit the CCP.

They didn't get any information from me. After one hour they incarcerated me in the detention center in Pingjiang County (phone number: 86-730-6288410) for two months.

On August 3, I was sentenced to one year in a labor camp and sent to the Baimalong Forced Labor Camp, where I was badly tortured. When I first got there, the guards and former practitioners who now aid and abet the persecutors attempted to force me to "reform." I refused and tried to clarify the truth to them. They didn't listen to me. They also tortured me. They forced me to stand outside for one month, until September 3. I had to stand straight. I was not allowed to close my eyes or open my mouth. My legs were swollen and even my arms were swollen and became black and blue. Then they sent me to the intensively monitored division and forced me to do heavy manual labor. Since I didn't realize that doing labor was also collaborating with the evildoers, I did heavy labor for two months until I had a chance to read Master's new article "Walk Straight Your Path." I then realized that I should not cooperate with the evildoers, so I refused to do any more heavy labor. Policemen asked me why. I told them since I cannot study the Fa and do the exercises I lost my sight, and my hands cannot move, either. So, I didn't have to do heavy labor for seven months.

Later I realized that I should resist the persecution. So, I started a hunger strike. On the fourth day of the hunger strike they force-fed me very violently. Policemen ordered five criminals to hold my head and limbs. One criminal, Yi Hongxia, kneeled on my chest. My nose was blocked, so I could not breathe or talk. They tried to open my mouth with a metal spoon and loosened three of my teeth in the process. The spoon also made my mouth bleed. I lost consciousness. When I awoke I found dirty and sticky rice cereal all over my hair and body. I vomited blood and rice cereal. Guard Peng, the prison doctor and several criminals were scared and left, and only two criminals stayed with me. In the afternoon I told them, "Your behavior represents the persecution of Falun Gong practitioners. You are murderers. Falun Gong practitioners are innocent. You almost killed me in the morning!"

I continued the hunger strike. Guards took me to the hospital for IV infusions, which cost three hundred yuan. They forced me to pay it. They also forced me to stand straight all evening for seven evenings. They deprived my of sleep, and forbade me from drinking fluids or using the bathroom. In the daytime they took me for the IV, and at night, they attempted to forcibly "reform" me. I refused to "reform," so guards Shi, He, Peng, Zhao and Huang commanded criminals to torture me. They attempted to force me to write a "reform" statement, but I refused. They then handcuffed me behind my back and pushed my face against a table with my socks stuffed into my mouth. They also held my hands and hit my hands on the table every day for several days, which made my hands swell and impaired their motion. On the night of April 18, 2006, guard Shi brought some people to my cell. They tried to torture me again. The guard on duty stopped them that time, but they didn't give up. A few days before my release, while I was still on the hunger strike, they forced me to stand straight every day again from 6:00 a.m. to midnight. I was still forced to stand there when my family arrived to take me home.

The Baimalong Forced Labor Camp is one of the hells in the human world. The reason for my exposure of these tortures in the camp is my desire to expose the evil, eliminate the evil and stop the persecution.