(Clearwisdom.net) I feel extreme grief and indignation upon recently hearing the shocking news that forced labor camps, prisons, and secret concentration camps in China have participated in harvesting organs from living Falun Gong practitioners. The horrific crimes in the Masanjia Forced Labor Camp and Wanjia Forced Labor Camp are intolerable. How can one imagine that there are such horrific places throughout China? In order to achieve its evil aim, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) has used one-fourth of the state's economic power and massive police and spy forces to rampantly persecute unarmed Falun Gong practitioners. Western societies find this hard to imagine. According to incomplete statistics, within the almost seven years since the persecution began on July 20, 1999, 2,871 practitioners have been killed due to the persecution. These deaths occurred across more than 30 provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities.

In Mudanjiang City, Helongjiang Province alone, 20 practitioners have died as a result of persecution, and three practitioners are missing. Seven practitioners were murdered in Mudanjiang Prison alone. Mr. Ning Jun was one of them. The following is his story:

Ning Jun was an over 50-year-old practitioner from Mudanjiang. He had been illegally detained in a detention center, in brainwashing classes and a forced labor camp for persisting in Falun Dafa cultivation and for exposing the persecution. For that Mr. Ning suffered from inhuman persecution. When he was detained in Mudanjiang City's Sidao Forced Labor Camp, he persisted in his belief and was transferred to several divisions. While being held in the No. 3 Division during the hot summer, several practitioners and more than ten other prisoners were detained in a tiny room, six meters square (approximately 9 x 12 feet). There was no air circulation in the room. One had to eat, sleep and use the toilet in the same room. The beds and clothes were filthy. Hygiene was very poor and the room was stifling hot and humid.

Ning Jun developed scabies. Moreover, he suffered from additional brutal tortures. The police often shocked him with electric batons. He also suffered a torture called "sitting in an airplane," where his hands were handcuffed behind his back and one end of a rope that was tied to the handcuff was pulled up so high that he would hang in the air. This torture is excruciating. When Ning Jun was locked up in the No. 2 Detention Center, he was regarded a "key figure" to be persecuted On orders from detention center head Liu Jun and guard Wang Qiang, Ning Jun was monitored around the clock and was forbidden to sleep. He was shackled to the ground with a metal chain. This caused severe edema in his legs, making them swell to a huge size. At the end of 2003, the detention center officials twice informed Aimin District Police Department agents, who were in charge of the case, that Mr. Ning was critically ill. The cruel persons in charge of his case just ignored it and at the same time sentenced Ning Jun to five years in prison.

Ning Jun was then sent to the Mudanjiang Prison before the 2004 Chinese New Year. In September 2004, his condition became critical. Mr. Ning died on August 12, 2005.

Six other practitioners also died from abuse sustained in the Mudanjiang Prison as a result of the persecution. They were Du Shiliang, Wei Xiaodong, Pan Xingfu, Wang Jiguo, Li Ruqing, and Yu Junxiu. They all suffered from brutal tortures and died at different times.

Ms. Li Hongmin, 60 years old, was a Mudanjiang City practitioner. Officers from the municipal police department arrested her on the morning of October 16, 2002. Ms. Li died the next day, October 17. Her family members and her place of work were informed of her death on October 18. Her body was cremated on October 19. According to internal sources, she was forced to swallow a bottle of hot chili oil. Then the abuser placed a plastic bag over her dead, suffocating her, which caused her death. After she died, the police in the police department threw her body down a flight of stairs and claimed she jumped to commit suicide. The police also asked her family members to tell others she was visiting relatives to cover the information of her death.

Nanshan Police Station agents, under the administration of the Yangmin District Police Department, also followed Jiang's regime closely to persecute Falun Gong. Practitioner Cui Cunyi, 54 years old, was arrested on May 13, 2002 by Dongan District Police Department agents and was later sent to the Nanshan Police Station. He suffered from cruel tortures and died there. There were no written interrogation records about him. The autopsy showed five broken ribs from beatings. One of them was broken in three pieces; another was broken in two pieces. His lungs were black, his eyes were red and swollen, and his legs were covered in black bruises. His injured body was terrible to see.

The bloody crimes above are shocking! Practitioners in different detention centers, forced labor camps, prisons and brainwashing classes throughout the country are suffering from inhuman treatment and are actually facing life threatening conditions at any moment.

In another incident, on July 19, 2001, Ms. Cao Jingcun suffered from brutal beating and force-feeding in the Wanjia Forced Labor Camp. Male prisoners later dragged her out of the cell and beat and force-fed her again. In 2002, police officers Chen Xianrui and Chen Guang from the Aimin District Police Department arrested Ms. Cao again. They tortured her savagely, breaking her spine and the bones in her chest. She was unable to recover and take care of herself following her release. In October 2004, Ms. Cao was arrested from her home while she was still unable to take care of herself. She was sentenced 11 years in prison and was sent to the Harbin City Women's Prison. The abusers put her into solitary confinement from the first day she entered the prison. They held her there for 15 days, with her legs chained to the ground. The two weeks of inhuman treatment put her life in danger, and she was sent to a special prison section. By then Ms. Cao had lost the ability to take any food. The food she ate and water she drank just emerged from her nose. Two months later, Ms. Cao was sent to the Harbin No. 2 Hospital. The medical diagnosis was myasthenia gravis, a difficult to treat, incurable disease. Ms. Cao Jingcun's case has been reported to the United Nations.

Here we strongly appeal to the international community: Please pay attention to the people in China who are suffering from persecution. We appeal to the United Nations: Please establish an urgent investigation group and thoroughly investigate all the Chinese concentration camps and all the crimes that Jiang Zemin and Luo Gan and their followers have committed against Falun Gong practitioners. Please help to stop the persecution.