(Clearwisdom.net) Police at Daqing Detention Center use various methods to persecute determined Falun Gong practitioners. Some of them die as a result. Ms. Yang Yuhua is one of them.

Ms. Yang Yuhua started a hunger strike to protest the persecution after she was detained there. She shouted "Falun Dafa is good" every day. Police are very afraid of that. They used many methods to torture her, including torture chairs, force-feeding, cursing and beating. During the force-feeding, the prison doctor, Qi Hong hit her face and put the force-feeding tube through her nose several times to torture her. She endured great pain. She bit and broke seven feeding tubes that were inserted into her stomach. The director of the detention center threatened to use a metal feeding tube to force feed her. However, she died before that happened. She was tied up on a torture chair day and night during the force-feeding period.

During the last force-feeding, she was very weak and had no strength to resist. Her voice was usually very loud when she shouted, "Falun Dafa is good." That day only a subdued voice could be heard. It still took police and four or five inmates the entire morning to force-feed her. When she was taken back to the prison cell, her life was in danger. Her eyes did not close, and people in the same prison cell called for help right away. She had already passed away when the police arrived. When the prosecutor came to investigate, the police lied by saying that she died in the hospital. Actually, she was never in a hospital. She died as a result of the brutal force-feeding.

There is a special room for interrogations at the detention center, which is solely used to persecute Falun Dafa practitioners. Practitioner Shi Jing was forced to sit on the torture chair for seven days without any food or water. She could not sit down after she was taken off the torture chair. She was sent to a labor camp for further persecution. It was very cold that day, and since she could not sit any longer, she had to lie on the floor of the vehicles. There was nothing to cover her. With her there were also several other practitioners. With their righteous thoughts and actions however, these practitioners were sent back the same day. Several days later they were released.