Additional Persecution News from China - April 11, 2006 (34 Reports)
- [Hunan Province] Wuling Jail Persecutes Dafa Disciple Zhang Peng
- [Yushu City, Jilin Province] Dafa Practitioner Wang Ruan was Arrested Illegally
- [Zhejiang Province] Zhao Yan is now Being Detained at the Ningbo Detention Center and is Facing an Illegal Sentence
- [Heilongjiang Province] Zhang Shuling Is Detained at the Suihua Farm Detention Center
- [Changsha City, Hunan Province] Gao Hui Faces an Illegal Sentence
- [Guangdong Province] Dafa Disciple Li Chenglan is Detained at the Sanshui Labor Camp
- [Harbin City, Heilongjiang Province] Ge Lijiang Arrested
- [Nanchang City, Jiangxi Province] Six Practitioners are Detained at the Qingshanhu Police Department
- [Yushu City, Jilin Province] Zhao Shuxian and Two Others were Arrested
- [Qitaihe City, Heilongjiang Province] Practitioners from Qiezihe Arrested
- [Bei'an City, Heilongjiang Province] Dafa Practitioner Wang Jiru Illegally Detained at the Police Detention Center
- [Shanghai] Gao Hongdeng and Three Other Dafa Practitioners Reported by a Taxi Driver while Clarifying the Truth
- [Huailai County, Hebei Province] Wang Yulan was Illegally Arrested
- [Gucheng County, Hebei Province] Dafa Practitioner Wang Chunlan and Several Others Arrested and Detained
- [Zhoukou City, Henan Province] Yiwangban Arrested Again
- [Hebei Province] Illegally Detained Dafa Practitioners' Whereabouts
- [Fuyu County, Jilin Province] Older Dafa Practitioner Wang Yuqin Arrested
- [Weifang, Shandong Province] Dafa practitioner Mr. Li Xinjan Arrested by Weifang Police on April 8, 2006
- [Baoding, Hebei Province] Cai Pu Couple Fined and Persecuted
- [Hebei Province] Shijiazhuang City Attempts to Initiate Another Round of Persecution Against Dafa Practitioners
- [Beijing] Dafa Practitioner Lin Yuling Illegally Detained
- [Beijing] Dafa Practitioner Gao Liangui from Number 1 Institute's Department of Astronautics Arrested
- [Qiyuan County, Shandong Province] Police in Dongli Township Attack Falun Dafa and Poison the Citizens
- [Pingyuan County, Shandong Province] Dafa Practitioner Zhang Hongxiu Illegally Sent to a Forced Labor Camp
- [Yichang City, Hubei Province] Zhang Yonghong and He Jingyan Illegally Detained for More than Six Months
- [Xiangtan City, Hunan Province] Falun Gong Practitioner Hu Decong Arrested and Taken to a Detention Center
- [Zhucheng City, Shandong Province] Falun Gong Practitioner Zou Xifang Arrested and Detained at the Wangcun Women's Forced Labor Camp
- [Suining City, Sichuan Province] Falun Gong Practitioners Wen Xiaochun and Liu Yulan Arrested
- [Wuhan City, Hubei Province] Huangpo City 610 Office Conducts Mass Arrests of Falun Gong Practitioners
- [Guang'an City, Sichuan Province] Falun Gong Practitioner Qiu Yabai Arrested Recently
- [Weifang City, Shandong Province] Falun Gong Slandered in Kuiwen District
- [Guangdong Province] Yunfu Falun Gong Practitioner Suffers Persecution
- [Shanghai] Falun Gong Practitioner Chen Shiying has been Missing for a Week
- [Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province] Falun Gong Practitioner Ms. Xie Persecuted
1. [Hunan Province] Wuling Jail Persecutes Dafa Disciple Zhang Peng
Hunan Dafa disciple Mr. Zhang Peng was illegally sentenced to ten years in jail because he clarified the truth about Falun Gong. From 2002 to 2004 he was detained at the Chishan Jail in Yuanjiang City, Hunan Province, and suffered torture. In late 2004, Hunan 610 Office personnel thought Zhang Peng attempted to escape with practitioner Mr. Jia Zhefa, so they moved Zhang Peng to the Yuanjiang Police Detention Center, and tortured him at length, until they coerced a confession from him.
In 2005 Zhang Peng was transferred to Section 5 of the Wuling Jail. He was forced to perform hard labor for more than ten hours each day, pay or holidays. Zhang Peng is a university teacher. After years of persecution in jail he became very weak. Because he insisted on studying the Fa and practicing the exercises, he was beaten and monitored day and night. Police arranged to have prisoners monitor his activities, even when he used the restroom. The Wuling Jail's education office sent him to an isolation brigade where he was tortured.
2. [Yushu City, Jilin Province] Dafa Practitioner Wang Ruan was Arrested Illegally
On April 7, 2006 State Security Brigade police in Yushu City broke into the sanitation office of Fuan Town, Yushu City, and abducting Dr. Wang Ruan, a Dafa disciple , then they went and searched his home, finding nothing. They detained Dr. Wang anyway. He is currently being detained at the Yushu Detention Center.
3. [Zhejiang Province] Zhao Yan is now Being Detained at the Ningbo Detention Center and is Facing an Illegal Sentence
Mr. Zhao Yan, 28, is a graduate student from Harbin Industrial University, from Ningbo City. Because he distributed the Nine Commentaries on the Communist Party in Ningbo, the Ningbo Police illegally arrested him in late 2005. He is currently being detained at the Ningbo Detention Center. The Ningbo Court plans to sentence him within the next three weeks.
4. [Heilongjiang Province] Zhang Shuling Is Detained at the Suihua Farm Detention Center
Ms. Zhang Shuling, who is in her 40s, is a teacher at the Jiaying Farm School in Heilongjiang Province. Because she refused to quit practicing Falun Gong, she suffered persecution many times. She is currently being detained at the Suihua Farm Detention Center. She was on a hunger strike for a long time to protest the illegal detention, and she was tortured until she was partially paralyzed, and then the authorities sent her to the hospital. Now her face has become deformed.
5. [Changsha City, Hunan Province] Gao Hui Faces an Illegal Sentence
Dafa disciple Ms. Gao Hui from the Kaifu District in Changsha City was arrested by the Kaifu Police department from the Xinhe Police Station on December 20, 2005. She's been detained at the Changsha Detention Center for nearly four months. Now she's facing an illegal sentence.
6. [Guangdong Province] Dafa Disciple Li Chenglan is Detained at the Sanshui Labor Camp
Ms. Li Chenglan, an elderly practitioner from Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, was arrested on February 17 for distributing truth clarification materials. She is currently detained at the Guangdong Sanshui Labor Camp.
7. [Harbin City, Heilongjiang Province] Ge Lijiang Arrested
Officers of the Pingfang Police Department arrested Dafa disciple Ms. Ge Lijun of the Pingfang District in Harbin City on April 5, when she went to by groceries. She is currently being detained at the Pingfang Police Department.
Gu Zhaowen, chief of the Pingfang Police: 86-451-86505242
Li Minghong, Political Office chief: 86-13504513538 (cell), 86-451-86501523, 86-451-86503538
Zhu Weidong, director of the Pingfang 610 Office: 86-451-86505710
8. [Nanchang City, Jiangxi Province] Six Practitioners are Detained at the Qingshanhu Police Department
The Qingshanhu police arrested Dafa practitioner Mr. Chen Xiangyang. They also arrested Mr. Chenwen and Ms. Zhang Shujun. In addition, three other practitioners were arrested. All six practitioners were detained in small cells at the Qingshanhu Police Department.
Qingshanhu Police Department: 86-791-8101717, 86-791-8101612 (fax)
Tao Liang, chief of Police: 86-791-8101567, 86-791-6421155, 86-13907917280 (Cell)
Song Guigeng, cirector: 86-791-8112867, 86-791-6582929, 86-13870993089(Cell)
Liu Haibao, deputy chief: 86-791-8103078, 86-791-6216295, 86-13870069007 (Cell)
Du Caiwei, State Security chief: 86-791-8101717-8922, 86-791-6777795, 86-13133918611 (Cell)
9. [Yushu City, Jilin Province] Zhao Shuxian and Two Others were Arrested
On April 5, 2006 Falun Gong practitioner Ms. Zhao Shuxian from Xiangyang Town clarified the truth and was arrested by police. The Yushu State Security Brigade, in collusion with the Heilin Town Police, arrested two more practitioners from Heilin Town, Ms. Cong Yuhua and Ms. Xiao Shuyan, on April 6. Now all three practitioners are detained at the Yushu Detention Center. Cong Yuhua and Xiao Shuyan are conducting a hunger strike to protest.
Heilin Town Police Station: 86-431-3911110
Xiangyang Town Police Station: 86-431-3022110
Yushu Police Department: 86-431-3622781, 86-431-3623537
Guo Guangtian, Yushu Police chief: 86-431-3622924
Zhang Deqing, chief of the State Security Brigade: 0431-3650116 (Office), 86-431-3660024 (Home), 86-13630547970 (Cell)
Li Fenglin, director of theYushu 610 office: 0431-3630197, 86-13180991109 (Cell)
Wei Fucheng, detention center: 86-431-3610511, 86-431-3642866, 86-13630547008 (Cell)
10. [Qitaihe City, Heilongjiang Province] Practitioners from Qiezihe Arrested
On March 21, 2006 several practitioners from the Qiezihe District in Qitaihe City were arrested. Taoshan police arrested Ms. Ji, an older practitioner, and Xiao Wang the same day. Mr. Li, a retired teacher, and his wife were also arrested in Qiezihe District, and have since been released. Local practitioner Ms. Han and another practitioner from Tieshan Town were later arrested.
Word has it that Mrs. Cai of Dongsheng Village along with her husband, who is not a practioner were also arrested. All of the aforementioned practitioners' homes were searched.
Qitaihe Police Department: 0464-8297121
Qitaihe 610 Office: 0464-8267610
Zhang Heping, deputy chief of police: 0464-8263828 (Home), 0464-8297006 (Office), 86-13904672028 (Cell)
11. [Bei'an City, Heilongjiang Province] Dafa Practitioner Wang Jiru Illegally Detained at the Police Detention Center
On the morning of April 9, 2006, Mr. Wang Jiru, a Dafa practitioner from Tongbei Forestry Bureau of Bei'an City, Heilongjiang Province, distributed truth-clarification materials on the bus to the mountains. A police officer named Duan Guisen and another unidentified officer illegally arrested Mr. Wang, who is currently being held at the Tongbei Forestry Bureau Police Station.
Duan Guisen: 86-456-6792151 (Office), 86-456-6792388 (Home)
Yang Binzhang, director general of the police station: 86-456-6792146 (Office), 86-456-6792811 (Home), 86-13845643155 (Cell)
Song Shixue: 86-456-6792147 (Office), 86-456-6792699 (Home), 86-13945713368 (Cell)
12. [Shanghai] Gao Hongdeng and Three Other Dafa Practitioners Reported by a Taxi Driver while Clarifying the Truth
Recently, Shanghai Dafa practitioners Mr. Gao Hongdeng, Ms. Zhou Huilin, and Ms. Yu Peiying were clarifying the truth in a taxi and were reported to the authorities by the taxi driver.
13. [Huailai County, Hebei Province] Wang Yulan was Illegally Arrested
Ms. Wang Yulan, who is in her 50s, lives on 6th Street in Langshan Township, Huailai County, Zhangjiakou City, Hebei Province. She was reported for distributing truth-clarification materials. She was arrested and taken to the police station in Huailai County, and the detention center refused to accept her. She was then held at the Langshan Township Police Station. The police said they would release her if her family gave them at least 8,000 yuan.
14. [Gucheng County, Hebei Province] Dafa Practitioner Wang Chunlan and Several Others Arrested and Detained
During the "Two Conferences," ten Dafa practitioners were arrested and detained in Gucheng County, Hebei Province. After the "Two Conferences," from March 25 to 28, Dafa practitioners Ms. Wang Chunlan, Ms. Mu Fanxi, and Ms. Sun Guilan were detained.
15. [Zhoukou City, Henan Province] Yiwangban Arrested Again
At around 9:00 p.m. on March 25, 2006, Gao Feng and Hou Hongqi and five other policemen from the National Security Team of Shanan Branch, Zhoukou City, suddenly broke into Dafa practitioner Ms. Yi Wangban's home. They conducted a search and found two Falun Gong exercise tapes. They arrested Yi Wangban and interrogated her at the police station. Later, she was illegally detained at the Zhengwa Detention Center, where they continued to persecute her.
Before the Lunar New Year Yi Wangban was reported, arrested and detained at the Beixing Police Station. Her family members were threatened by officer Li Yuzheng of the National Security Team, Shabei Branch, who blackmailed her family members for more than 2000 yuan and forced them to write a so-called guarantee statement before they agreed to release Yi Wangban. A few months later, the police arrested her again.
Officer Gao Feng: 86-394-8236009 (Home), 86-13938071239 (Cell)
Officer Li Yuzheng: 86-394-8580219, 86-13903879215 (Cell)
16. [Hebei Province] Illegally Detained Dafa Practitioners' Whereabouts
The following Dafa practitioners are currently illegally detained at the Balizhuang Forced Labor Camp in Baoding City: Ms. Wei Xiuying, Ms. Tian Yueying, Ms. Wang Shumin, Ms. Wang Wenmei, Ms. Cao Zhaohui, Ms. Zhang Xiuqi, Mr. Xin Yanchao, Mr. Cao Xiaogang, Ms. Jin Ruihong, Ms. Tang Huifang, Ms. Yu Yajuan, Ms. Liu Chunxiang, Ms. Li Aiping, and others.
The No. 1 Jail of Baoding now illegally detains Ms. Wang Gang and others.
Dafa practitioners illegally detained at Mancheng Jail, Baoding include Mr. Wang Gang and others.
Dafa practitioner illegally detained at Shijiazhuang Jail: Mr. Ge Zhijun, Mr. Zhang Dongsheng, Mr. Zhang Changsheng, etc.
Dafa practitioners illegally detained at Zhuzhou Nanma Brainwashing class include Ms. Liu Jizhi.
17. [Fuyu County, Jilin Province] Older Dafa Practitioner Wang Yuqin Arrested
Ms. Wang Yuqin is a 58-year-old Falun Gong practitioner from the Twenty-Family Village of Taolaizhao Three-Family Township, Fuyu County, Jilin Province. At 5:00 a.m. on April 7, 2006, two police officers from the Taolaizhao Police Station and a village leader named Zhang Fengquan broke into Wang Yuqin's home and took her by force to the county detention center. They left her teenage grandson at home alone. They frightened the boy, and his schoolmates baited him. He was afraid of going to school and stayed at home.
Taolaizhao Police Station of Fuyu County: 86-438-5952043Fuyu County Detention Center: 86-438-5855456
18. [Weifang, Shandong Province] Dafa practitioner Mr. Li Xinjan Arrested by Weifang Police on April 8, 2006
19. [Baoding, Hebei Province] Cai Pu Couple Fined and Persecuted
The Cai Pu's are a married couple, and are retirees from the Agriculture University at Zhuzhou Dongchengfang, Baoding City, Hebei Province. They were fined several times because they practice Falun Gong. The wife was sent to forced labor camps three times. All told they've paid more than ten thousand yuan in fines. The wife is still in the forced labor camp for her third time.
20. [Hebei Province] Shijiazhuang City Attempts to Initiate Another Round of Persecution Against Dafa Practitioners
According to a source that works in the governmental office, in early April the office received new unwritten orders from high level leaders. They are ordered to require each work unit to establish an office to investigate and attack each and every Falun Gong practitioner in each work unit in April and May. They are to arrest all who distribute truth-clarifying materials. This movement is also to include students and teachers at schools. They are calling the the movement the "Strict Attack."
21. [Beijing] Dafa Practitioner Lin Yuling Illegally Detained
Ms. Lin Yuling, a Falun Gong practitioner from Tongzhou District, Beijing, was arrested and detained for nearly two months. Her daughter, Ms. Kong Xuesong, was released. Both work for the Zhang Lixin Company.
22. [Beijing] Dafa Practitioner Gao Liangui from Number 1 Institute's Department of Astronautics Arrested
Recently, Dafa Practitioner Gao Liangui from the Number 1 Institute Department of Astronautics was arrested by members of the 610 Office and the Taoyuanli Street Committee. Gao Liangui is more than sixty years old. After he was arrested and taken to a brainwashing class he began a hunger strike to protest the persecution. In the mean time his family's home was illegally searched and ransacked.
23. [Qiyuan County, Shandong Province] Police in Dongli Township Attack Falun Dafa and Poison the Citizens
Dongli Township Police Station in Qiyuan County, Shandong province ganged up with the Society Combination Office and attacked Falun Gong. They produced flyers attacking and slandering Falun Gong and posted them everywhere. They also used money to entice and stimulate people to report Dafa practitioners who clarified the truth so they could be arrested.
The reporting telephone is: 86-533-3311011, 86-533-3318526, 86-533-3311062
24. [Pingyuan County, Shandong Province] Dafa Practitioner Zhang Hongxiu Illegally Sent to a Forced Labor Camp
On April 7, without any legal procedure, the police from Pingyuan Police Station illegally sent Ms. Zhang Hongxiu to the Number 1 Women's Forced Labor Camp in Shandong Province for further persecution. After Dafa practitioner Zhang Hongxiu was arrested on March 25, she started a hunger strike to resist the persecution.
25. [Yichang City, Hubei Province] Zhang Yonghong and He Jingyan Illegally Detained for More than Six Months
Falun Gong practitioners Ms. Zhang Yonghong and Ms. He Jingyan from Yichang City, Hubei Province have been illegally detained in the Yichang City Detention Center from September 2005 to the present.
Yichang City Procuratorate supervision office at Yichang City Detention
First Detention Center of Yichang City: 86-717-6551775, 86-717-6553602
Chiefs of the First Detention Center: Zhang, Zhou and Li
26. [Xiangtan City, Hunan Province] Falun Gong Practitioner Hu Decong Arrested and Taken to a Detention Center
At about 11 o'clock on the morning on March 30, 2006, Falun Gong practitioner Hu Decong of Xiangtan City, Hunan Province was arrested by Zhang Guozheng and other three other police officers from the Jian Village Police Station in Xiangfangshe while he was on his way home from work for lunch. The police arrested Mr. Hu, took him home, and illegally confiscated his residence. Then they took him to the Jintangwang Detention Center.
27. [Zhucheng City, Shandong Province] Falun Gong Practitioner Zou Xifang Arrested and Detained at the Wangcun Women's Forced Labor Camp
On March 8, 2006, police arrested Falun Gong practitioner Ms. Zou Xifang from Sun Village, Changcheng Town, Zhucheng City, Shandong Province, and took her to the Zhucheng City Detention Center. On April 3, 2006 she was sent to the Wangcun Women's Forced Labor Camp in Zibo City, Shandong Province.
28. [Suining City, Sichuan Province] Falun Gong Practitioners Wen Xiaochun and Liu Yulan Arrested
Falun Gong Practitioners Ms. Wen Xiaochun and Ms. Liu Yulan from Huangjue Village, Suining City, Sichuan Province were arrested on April 2, 2006 while they were clarifying the truth in Longhui Village.
29. [Wuhan City, Hubei Province] Huangpo City 610 Office Conducts Mass Arrests of Falun Gong Practitioners
On March 31, 2006 at about 11:00 a.m., members of the Huangpo City 610 Office in Wuhan City directed more than forty police officers and National Security Team officers in the district police department and police stations in Qianchuan, Lutai, Niukou and other local communities to break into many Falun Gong practitioners' homes to conduct illegal searches and arrest them.
Moreover the Huangpo City 610 Office ordered mass printings of propaganda materials slandering Dafa. They forcibly held the Qianchuan Street residents group leader meeting on March 28 to spread those materials. Some communities also displayed content on their community bulletin boards, spreading the propagandized rhetoric of terror and hatred, deceiving the public and poisoning the residents.
30. [Guang'an City, Sichuan Province] Falun Gong Practitioner Qiu Yabai Arrested Recently
On April 5 Falun Gong Practitioner Qiu Yabai from Qianfeng Town, Guang'an City, Sichuan Province was reported to the authorities and arrested while he distributed truth-clarifying materials in Guixing Town.
31. [Weifang City, Shandong Province] Falun Gong Slandered in Kuiwen District
On April 6, the Nanyuan Residents Committee in Youyi Street, Dongguan, Kuiwei District, Weifang City displayed a sign slandering Master and Dafa.
Director of the Nanyuan Residents Committee: Liu Guangcai
Nanyuan Residents Committee: 86-536-8213062.
32. [Guangdong Province] Yunfu Falun Gong Practitioner Suffers Persecution
Since September 2005 more than ten Falun Gong practitioners from Yunfu suffered persecution. Ms. Ruan Guihuan and Ms. Ou Suhong were illegally sentenced to three years. Mr. Lai Jiawen and Ms. Li Shaozhen were sentenced to 2 years in forced labor camps. Ms. Yang Hailian, Chen Shuishi and Ms. Ou Zhini were held at a detention center for more than a week. Another practitioner was also arrested and taken to the detention center for a few days and forced to write a so-called guarantee statement for distributing truth-clarifying materials.
On March 30, 2006 Deng Jinrui, the Yunfu department manager of the Guangdong Mobile Communications Corporation, was arrested and taken to the Sanshui Brainwashing Class by police officers and members of the 610 Office. He'd been sentenced for one year in the Sanshui Forced Labor Camp in March 2000 because he went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong. Falun Gong practitioner Ms. Yang Hailian was arrested and taken to the Sanshui Brainwashing Class for persecution. She'd been detained in 2005 and sentenced to two years in the Sanshui Women's Forced Labor Camp.
Ms. Lai Zhenxian from the Yunfu Agriculture Bureau was sentenced to three years in the forced labor camp. The sentence expired on February 27, 2006, but she is still illegally imprisoned at the Sanshui Forced Labor Camp.
Zheng Liping, Yunfu City Party Committee secretary: 86-766-8988118,
86-766-8988818 (Home), 86-766-755-83619351
Yunfu City 610 Office: 86-766-8988833
Regional office of the People's Congress: 86-766-8828525, 86-766-8822279
Zhou Shiwo of the Yunfu City Police Department and the National Security Team: 86-766-8130039, 86-13927139888 (Cell), 86-766-8861701, 86-766-8825897 (Home)
33. [Shanghai] Falun Gong Practitioner Chen Shiying has been Missing for a Week
34. [Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province] Falun Gong Practitioner Ms. Xie Persecuted
Falun Gong practitioner Ms. Xie is over 60 years old and lives in Yuanling, Luohu District, Shenzhen City. She has two daughters, Ms. Zhang Zhihong and Ms. Zhang Zhiying. They are all Falun Gong practitioners. Ms. Zhang Zhihong was illegally sentenced to seven years. She is currently imprisoned and suffering persecution.
The police arrested Zhang Zhiying from her home in February 2006. Right now no one knows where she is. Simultaneously the police surrounded Ms. Xie's home for more than twenty days, and she was in a very difficult situation. The uniformed officers have withdrawn, but plainclothes officers are still monitoring her illegally and looking for a chance to persecute her.