Cases of Retribution Within this Lifetime for those who Persecute Falun Dafa
(Clearwisdom.net) Editors' Note: In both Western and Chinese culture, the principle of karmic retribution, that is, being held ultimately accountable for one's own actions, is widely accepted. The fundamental teaching of Falun Gong is the characteristic of the universe, "Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance." The universe will reward actions that are in harmony with this principle, while actions such as beating, torturing and murdering people will incur karmic retribution. Stated another way, good deeds will be rewarded with good, while evildoings will meet due retribution. Articles such as this one are meant as a compassionate reminder of this principle to those who would commit wrongdoing. While many of those who persecute Falun Gong are merely "following orders," the universal law requires that they, too, be held responsible for their actions, and that only by reversing their course of wrongdoing may they escape retribution.
As the saying goes, "Good and evil will be rewarded accordingly. The reason why people do not receive retribution instantly is because the time is not right." The following cases are about car accidents that happened to agents of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) who persecuted Falun Gong. Some of them died, and others were severely injured. The mishaps look like they are "coincidental." However, they allow people who are still persecuting Dafa to ponder their deeds.
1. In the winter of 2001, Cai Yiyuan, a CCP Committee member at Liuhe Township, Jichun County in Hubei Province, led several police officers to search for Dafa materials in the home of a practitioner. They removed the picture of our respectable Teacher from the wall and brought the practitioner and the picture to the township detention center. They transferred the practitioner to the county detention center and illegally persecuted him. In June of 2004, a Dafa practitioner clarified the truth to Cai Yiyuan and told him that Falun Dafa is a righteous practice. However, Cai insisted that Falun Gong is a superstition and involved in politics. In 2005, someone again tried to persuade Cai Yiyuan to do good deeds and renounce the three CCP organizations in order to keep himself safe. However, Cai not only rejected it, but also hoped to progress within the CCP, dreaming of career advancement and financial gain. He died in a car accident in the 12th lunar month of 2005. He was in his early 40s.
2. Wang Wei, a police officer at the Qianjin Detention Center of Mudanjiang Motor Co., received retribution because he persecuted Dafa disciples. At the end of 2005, he had a car accident. He was hospitalized with his thighbone protruding out of his body. His current condition is unknown.
3. On the 2nd day of the 1st lunar month, two Dafa disciples posted truth-clarification materials at Gaoguanzhuang Township of Zhuozhou City. Wang Jiuwen, deputy director of the township detention center saw them. He chased after the two practitioners in a car, along with several other police officers. As they approached the practitioners, Wang threw a knife at the head of a practitioner. The knife hit a power pole. Wang did not give up and kept on chasing them. The two practitioners turned onto a local rural road, which could not be accessed by cars. Thus, Wang returned with the others, disheartened. The following day, Wang died in a car accident while driving to Gaoguan Township. He was in his 30's. He used to bully others in the township because he had authority and pull, and the people hated him deeply. After his car accident, the local people said that he received retribution for his evil, malicious deeds against Falun Gong practitioners and other people.
4. Zhao Tiechang, from the Fang Village of Xian County in Hebei Province, is a government employee of Dachenzhuang Township. He was actively involved in the persecution of Dafa. He gathered information about Falun Gong practitioners, such as whether or not they still continued exercising. In addition, he scribbled over Dafa truth-clarification messages. In 2006, Zhao was hit by a vehicle and his legs were fractured. He was taken directly to the Cangzhou Hospital and had to pay 20,000 yuan up front in order to be admitted.
5. Yang Zhengqing from the 610 Office of Xiadian Township in Zhaoyuan City, Shandong Province, defamed Dafa and tore up Dafa truth-clarification messages and banners numerous times. Dafa disciples sent letters to him in order to clarify the truth. However, he did not listen and willfully kept on doing bad things. One night during the 2nd lunar month of 2006, he was riding a motorcycle home after work when he suddenly fell. His head was injured severely. Currently, he remains in a coma at the People's Hospital in Zhaoyuan City. It is said that while he was with the 610 Office, he often fell off his motorcycle for no apparent reason. He did not understand that it was a warning from Heaven.
The CCP has been preaching atheism for decades. However, the existence of gods and Buddhas does not change because of the false understanding of the evil Party and human beings. Believing in gods and Buddhas makes someone compassionate and moral, and that person will have a happy and good future. The above-referenced persecutors of Dafa received deserved retribution from Heaven. We hope that those who are still involved in the persecution will awaken and renounce the evil CCP and make up for their past sins, thereby avoiding retribution.