(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Zhou Huirong, age 36, was a Falun Dafa practitioner from Wuhan City, Hubei Province. Before she started practicing Falun Dafa, she was very weak and suffered from many diseases. Once she began to practice Falun Dafa, she became very healthy and happy. After the persecution started, she went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Dafa in October 1999. Ms. Zhou was illegally arrested and detained for a month. Then she was let go by her employer, Jianghan Restaurant, without being given any reason. In December 2003, Gao Zhi'an (male, from Xincun Street Neighborhood Administration, Jiang'an District), along with over twenty policemen and security staff, ransacked her apartment without cause. They took her to a brainwashing class, causing her severe physical trauma. Ms. Zhou passed away on January 31, 2005. Before she died, she continued to clarify the truth despite her suffering from illness.

Falun Dafa practitioner Ms. Li Shufang, age 60, lived in Siliying Village, Baoding City, Hebei Province. Before obtaining the Fa she was illiterate, but she practiced Falun Dafa so diligently that she eventually could read all Dafa books and materials. She continued to study the Fa and do the exercises even after the persecution began on July 20, 1999, and prepared Dafa truth-clarification materials and worked as a coordinator. During this period, Ms. Li was harassed by policemen and government officials continuously. Because a fellow practitioner was arrested in March 2005, her home was watched by policemen. She had to leave home to avoid being arrested. When she returned, the policemen forced her to disclose the source of Falun Dafa materials as well as the names of practitioners she had contact with. Because she was afraid and because her family could not understand her, Ms. Li was persecuted physically and mentally. She passed away as a result of the recurrence of a former illness on August 9, 2005.

Falun Dafa practitioner Mr. Lu Bin worked for the Zhuolu County Fertilizer Plant in Hebei Province. In February 2000, he was dismissed by his employer for practicing Falun Gong. He was arrested by policemen when he went to Beijing to clarify the truth about Falun Gong. He was beaten by policemen who extorted 2,000 yuan from him. As a result of continual harassment by the police, Mr. Lu Bin passed away on October 26, 2002.