Details Regarding 18 Missing Practitioners
1. Zhong Kai and three other Falun Gong practitioners in Bachu area, Xinjiang province disappeared after being abducted in 2005.
Mr. Zhong Kai from Xinjiang province is a Falun Gong practitioner in his thirties. He was abducted in November 2005 from an apartment he rented, and since then his whereabouts are unknown. A local fellow practitioner and her two daughters were also abducted.
2. Zou Yangbiao in Wuhan City, Hubei province is missing
Falun Gong practitioner Mr. Zou Yangbiao of Wuhan, born in May of 1968, was abducted sometime between August and October 2004, and has been missing ever since.
3. Chen Yuqiao in Lanzhou City, Gansu Province disappeared in 2005
Ms. Chen Yuqiao, a retired employee of the Dongfanghong Instrument Factory, disappeared around the time of the Chinese New Year in 2005.
4. Liu Shan, a college teacher at Dalian University of Foreign Language disappeared from the Dalian Reform School
Mr. Liu Shan, a university teacher of Japanese at Dalian University of Foreign Language was taken to Dalian Reform School for brainwashing at the end of 2001. He was detained in the No.2 Team since December, yet because he did not cooperate with the evildoers, he was taken elsewhere. Since then there has not been any news about him.
5. Mr. And Mrs. Li Hongcai disappeared in 2000 on their way to Beijing to appeal
Mr. And Mrs. Li Hongcai, are former workers at Mingshan Farm at Luobei County, Helongjiang Province. They later opened a repair store in Fengxiang Town, Luobei County. In 2000, the couple went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong and never returned.
6. Liu Yufeng of Jinan City, Shandong province has been missing for six years
Falun Gong practitioner Liu Yufeng from Jinan went out to appeal for Falun Gong on December 19, 1999 and has been missing since. His home address: Kuihua residential area, Wenzhuang (former address: No.9 area, Wangguangzhuang residential area.) Home phone number: 86-531-87965728.
7. Zhang Long of Jingyuan County, Gansu Province disappeared in June 2000 on the way to Beijing.
Mr. Zhang Long, born in 1964, lived in Sanhe Village, Jingyuan County, Gansu Province. He disappeared in June 2000 when he went to Beijing to appeal for justice for Falun Gong.
8. Xiao Fu of Lanzhou City, Gansu Province disappeared in Beijing in 2000
Xiao Fu is a cadre at the Zhongxin Instrument Factory. In 2000 Xiao Fu went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong and disappeared thereafter.
9. Zhang Xiulan of Zhengzhou City, Henan Province disappeared from Tiananmen Square in 2000
Ms. Zhang Xiulan, 46, an employee of Zhengzhou Daily Chemicals Enterprise, lived in the company's residence area in Dongfeng Road. On December 23, 2000 she went to Beijing from Zhengzhou to appeal and disappeared at Tiananmen Square on December 24.
10. Four Falun Gong practitioners in Wenshang County, Shandong Province have been missing for four years.
Mr. and Mrs. Xiao Feng, in their fifties, as well as a practitioner from the Electromechanical Factory and another fellow practitioner from East-gate of Wenshang County, Shangdong Province have been missing for four years now.
11. Yinzi, where are you?
Ms. Yinzi, a Falun Gong practitioner from Botou, Hebei Province has disappeared.