(Clearwisdom.net) On April 5, 2006, under the pressure from the Embassy of the Chinese Communist regime (CCP), the Malaysian police once again detained the practitioners protesting peacefully in front of the Embassy. A middle ranking officer told practitioners the day before that the Chinese Embassy and his boss put heavy pressure on him, and if practitioners continue to protest there, he would have to take action. Practitioners asked the officer for an opportunity to clarify the truth to his boss, but the officer told practitioners that high ranking officials would not meet with them.

To call for an end to the CCP's bloody and brutal persecution of Falun Gong, practitioners have been protesting consistently in front of the Chinese Embassy for four months. At 6:45 p.m., on April 5th, two practitioners from Malaysia came outside the Embassy as usual. In less than 15 minutes, a police officer riding a motorcycle arrived and requested practitioners to pack up and leave. The officer suspended practitioners' IDs, and asked them to come to a police department. A young police officer explained that the Chinese Embassy complained many times, and they had to follow the commands from high level.

After being detained for an hour at the police department at Dunlasa Street, the two practitioners were taken to Shiandu Police Department for further investigation. All the officers in the department are familiar with practitioners and the facts of Falun

Gong. They have explained many times that it is from high level. After five hours of waiting, the authorities decided to detain the practitioners.

On April 6th, police took the practitioners to Kuala Lumpur local court, intending to extend the detention to ten days for investigation. With the defense of the practitioners' attorney, the court finally rejected the extension request, and ordered that police should release the practitioners immediately. The two practitioners were released the same day.

According to Malaysian law, any protest of more than five people requires a legal permit. But to practitioners' previous experience there was zero possibility for approval of their application, and many times officers from police department implied that: To approve or not, it's the police's right.

In the past few months, police officers of different ranks and security guards of the Chinese Embassy kept telling practitioners that the Embassy has been putting pressure on them, and further on the District Police Department and even the National Police Department. They requested that officers stop practitioners' sending forth righteous thoughts in front of the embassy. One late afternoon in January, when the Ambassador of the CCP regime, Wang Chungui came out of the embassy and ran into practitioners sending forth righteous thoughts, personnel from the embassy soon came out and asked the police officers there to drive away the practitioners. The police officer stated that this was their right, and the police wouldn't do it. But, that evening, only few hours later, the same police officer called the practitioners and told them that they could not protest there anymore, and they would take action if the practitioners insisted. His attitude was changed in such short period of time; it can easily been seen that it was the result of pressure from the Chinese Embassy.

Practitioners indicated that they really hope that the police can clearly tell right from wrong, choose righteousness and conscience, not yield to the CCP's pressure, and not indirectly assist the CCP in blocking the truth and depriving the Malaysian people's right to know. If the police continue siding with the CCP after the exposure of the CCP's organ harvesting from living practitioners, it will be a shame in Malaysian history.

Here are some major incidents in which practitioners were taken away by police officers under the pressure from the CCP:

1) On the evening of December 14, 2005, three practitioners protested in front of the hotel where Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao was hosting a banquet during the Asian Pacific Summit in Malaysia. The police rushed to the scene and took them to the police department. The police took down their affidavits and then released them at midnight.

2) On the evening of February 8, 2006, four practitioners protested the CCP's persecution in front of the Chinese Embassy. Their Ids were suspended and they were requested to go to the police department near by. The police took down the practitioners' affidavits, and then released them.

3) On the morning of February 23, 2006, three practitioners went to the Chinese Embassy in Malaysia to protest the persecution, and to deliver a letter to Ambassador Wang Chungui. While they were protesting, the police arrived and arrested them. Under the instigation from the Chinese Embassy, they were taken to the police department. The police intended to prosecute them on the charge of "Illegal Assembly." After four days of detention, the police decided to release the practitioners on the morning of February 27.