(Clearwisdom.net) Minghui/Clearwisdom correspondent Li Jingfei reports: 39-year-old Dafa practitioner Ms. Chen Xingtao passed away in May 2002, after being savagely tortured at Baimalong Forced Labor Camp in Zhuzhou City, Hunan Province. In the past four years, her husband Li Yuejin went to various government departments to seek justice. He said, "I must find justice for my wife and bring to justice the guards at the labor camp and other government officials who are responsible for her death. I will not give up. Falun Gong is innocent! There is nothing wrong with being a good person!"

Dafa practitioner Ms. Chen Xingtao

Chen Xingtao exposing the truth about the persecution in her hometown on crutches

Chen Xingtao sustained blisters from electric baton shocks; the blisters later turned into black scars

A large, ulcerated wound on Ms. Chen's lower back

Numerous home searches, illegal detention and incarceration

Li Yuejin said that his wife Chen Xingtao started practicing Falun Dafa in 1998. She conducted herself according to Truth, Compassion, and Tolerance and thought of others in everything she did.

After Jiang's villainous group started persecuting Falun Gong on July 20, 1999, government agents such as Fang Qinglong and other officials from Yanglin Township, Yueyang County, Hunan Province broke into Li Yuejin's home on July 24, 1999 and took VHS player(s) and audio recorders, as well as Dafa books.

In April 2000, Chen Xingtao was illegally arrested and sent to a custody center. The persecutors took 500 yuan cash from her and sent her to a detention center. Deputy detention center head Xie Zehua beat Chen Xingtao until she was black and blue. Xie Zehua also handcuffed and shackled Ms. Chen for one week and didn't release her until he extorted 1,500 yuan from her family.

In November 2000, Chen Xingtao was again detained for 23 days. On December 14, her family was extorted out of another 1,000 yuan.

In January 2001, Fang Qinglong and other officials from the township government arrested and sent Ms. Chen to a brainwashing class set up at a custody center. They then sent her to the Baimalong Forced Labor Camp in Zhuzhou City, where she was sentenced to 18 months of forced labor.

Chen Xingtao jumped off a building to avoid persecution; labor camp authorities spread lie-filled video

Li Yuejin said that after Chen Xingtao was sent to the Baimalong Forced Labor Camp in Zhuzhou City, the guards used violence in an attempt to "reform" her. They beat and kicked her, handcuffed her and shocked her with electric batons. They kept her in handcuffs even when she was asleep.

On March 24, 2001, labor camp administrators called Ms. Chen to the office. Right after she walked into the room, three guards pinned her against the wall and shocked her palms with electric batons until they turned black. They beat her until her body was covered with wounds, and they shocked her until her whole body was covered in blisters. They also held her on the ground and shocked the soles of her feet for several hours. They beat and shocked her until she was unrecognizable.

Early in the morning on April 1, Chen Xingtao jumped off the second story of a building to avoid further persecution and was severely injured. The labor camp authorities learned about it and tried their best to cover up the truth. They fabricated a false confession and forced her to sign it, and even staged the scene and videotaped it to deceive the public.

Labor camp authorities do not care about the life of Dafa practitioner

The jump broke Chen Xingtao's spine and she underwent surgery. The surgical incision was more than nine inches long and required 14 stitches. Her lower body was paralyzed, she lost consciousness and was incontinent.

Li Yuejin said that the guards at the Baimalong Forced Labor Camp handcuffed his wife to a bed. Female guard Zhu Rong was extremely vicious. She handcuffed Chen Xingtao to the side of the bed and slapped her face hard. She also squeezed toothpaste in her eyes, ears, nose, mouth and other parts of her body. Chen Xingtao's eyes watered from the irritation; she could not move her body. They also didn't give her any food or water. They treated Ms. Chen inhumanely, despite her critical condition.

On April 9, 2001, Zhao, the head of Baimalong Forced Labor Camp, threatened Li Yuejin, "We are not responsible for anyone who dies in the hospital, because the police baton only hurts the skin but not the bone."

On May 10, Yi, head of the labor camp, said to Chen Xingtao's family, "She doesn't need any more medications now. She can go home."

Li Yuejin said that Chen Xingtao's whole body was paralyzed and she was unconscious when they sent her home. She was incontinent and her legs had atrophied. Her serious condition was the result of torture she suffered at the labor camp and the jump from the building in her attempt to escape further persecution.

On May 12, Fang, head of the Administration Section at the labor camp threatened Chen Xingtao's family, "If you don't take her home now, you won't have the opportunity to take her home in the future."

Fang called Li Yuejin's father several times and threatened this uneducated man in his 60s in a cold and hard tone. Li Yuejin said, "My father is a simple and uneducated farmer. He signed a document after they threatened him."

Authorities from the Baimalong Forced Labor Camp immediately sent Chen Xingtao to the Yueyang City government offices. The city officials saw that she was in critical condition and refused to accept her. The authorities from the labor camp and the city government officials argued for more than four hours. The labor camp authorities again forced Li Yuejin's father to sign a document and extorted another 2,000 yuan in cash.

Chen Xingtao passes away

On June 15, after Chen Xingtao returned home, the wound on her sacrum ulcerated and left a fist-sized hole. Her two pieces of tailbones disintegrated and she had blood in her urine and feces. Severe pain prevented her from sitting or lying down for a long time.

Li Yuejin asked Chen Jihong, secretary of the township Political and Judiciary Committee, to come look at Chen Xingtao and tell the government about it, but no official came.

With no other choice, Li Yuejin went to the Hunan Province High People's Court where he was told, "Go to the Ministry of Public Security, since there are no criminal charges." The Ministry of Public Security told Li Yuejin to go to the Labor Reeducation Bureau, who in turn referred him to the Baimalong Forced Labor Camp. Not a single official took any responsibility or offered a solution to the problem.

Li Yuejin took Chen Xingtao to the No. 2 Hospital in Yueyang County, but the hospital refused to perform a medical examination because she is a Falun Gong practitioner.

On April 29, 2002, Chen Xingtao's condition worsened and ulcerations appeared throughout her body. Due to the delay in medical treatment, Chen Xingtao passed away on May 27, 2002.

Chen Xingtao's family asked the township government to help with the funeral, but the township government didn't do anything; instead, Lan Tianxi from the local People's Congress beat the family.

Three family members died from persecution

Li Yuejin said, "Since July 1999, my parents and my wife have died from the persecution. The government officials ransacked my home every few days. My mother passed away on August 10, 1999, because she could no longer tolerate the threats and intimidation. After my wife Chen Xingtao died from the persecution, my father was grieved and angry after the suffering my family had been through. He passed away on December 23, 2002."

Li Yuejin said, "There are hundreds of Falun Gong practitioners in my hometown. I have never seen any of them doing anything harmful to the government or to the society. On the contrary, it is the government that has inflicted so many disasters and broken up so many families. Countless people have been turned into victims. Why?"

Li Yuejin decides to seek justice for his wife

Li Yuejin and Chen Xingtao have four daughters, two of whom are in school. After Li Yuejin's wife and parents passed away, Li Yuejin had to take on the responsibility of providing for the whole family.

Li Yuejin said, "After Chen Xingtao died from the persecution, I've never given up seeking justice for her. My wife didn't commit any crimes!"

The persecutors said to Li Yuejin, "If you blame everything on Falun Gong, we'll cover all of your expenses."

Li Yuejin replied, "There is nothing wrong with Falun Gong! There is nothing wrong with being a good person!"

On July 12, 2004, Li Yuejin filed a lawsuit against the Baimalong Forced Labor Camp and asked for the guards at the labor camp and their superiors to be held accountable for their crimes, because as administrators of the law they have violated the law. He also asked for the defendants to pay for the expenses incurred from Ms. Chen's injuries and death, as well as to help with the rearing of their children.