(Clearwisdom.net) My name is Lu Changjing. I am 44 and live in Shenyang City, Liaoning Province. My mother, Ms. Shi Shengying, is also a Falun Gong practitioner. She refused to give up Falun Gong and was persecuted to death. Her body is still at the Shengying Crematorium in the Tiexi District in Shenyang. Since I refused to give up Falun Gong as well, I suffered cruel torture and narrowly escaped death. I had to leave my home and family.

I was persecuted in the Masanjia Forced Labor Camp, the Longshan Forced Labor Camp, and the Liaoning Province Women's Prison. I am a witness to the evil CCP's crimes.

1. Surviving difficult times

During the Cultural Revolution, my grandfather was vilified as a "historical anti-revolutionary" only because the Japanese once kidnapped and held him for three days. My older sister, who was 10 at the time, and my parents were thus classified as "current anti-revolutionaries." I often saw a group of people abuse my parents and sister. My younger brother and sister, who were four and 10 months old, were sent to my grandparents in Shandong Province. My grandparents were also in dire straits. My younger brother and sister were often bullied. Someone injured my brother's eye, which was blinded permanently.

I grew up in such difficult times, when society's morality was deteriorating day by day. I was not happy and often was overworked. I became steadily weaker and suffered from inflammation of the gallbladder, gastritis, nephritis, severe migraines, and a weak nervous system. I often had to stay in the hospital.

2. Falun Dafa produced a miracle

In 1996 my mother was in a car accident and her lower spine was crushed. A doctor diagnosed it as a "level three disability" and said she would be bedridden for the rest of her life. Thus, my mother became a heavy responsibility for the family. Besides working, my father had to take care of her and their five-year-old adopted child, Tianjiao. He worked so hard.

In 1997, my mother's younger sister came from out of town to visit my mother and brought her a book called Zhuan Falun. My mother read the book and began to walk within a month after being bedridden for six months. My mother was very excited and began her cultivation path.

That year I was also fortunate enough to read Zhuan Falun. My body also recovered from all my illnesses. Not only that, the book answered the doubts that I held in my mind. I introduced it to my husband and my child. From then on, we were a happy and harmonious family. We followed the principles Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance, and our colleagues and neighbors all respected us. This also helped us to make the decision to donate money to the 1998 flood victims.

In the process of cultivation, our bodies and minds were purified and we learned how to be considerate and treat others with kindness. We thank Teacher for his compassion in spreading Dafa.

3. First arrest when telling the facts in Beijing

In 1999, the CCP and Jiang Zemin began a brutal persecution against Falun Gong and my family was torn apart.

On October 15, 1999, a practitioner and I went to Beijing to appeal for justice for Falun Gong. On October 17, on our way to the Zhongnanhai government compound, a security officer stopped us and asked whether we were practitioners. When we said yes, he took us to the Beijing Xicheng Detention Center.

At the detention center, we were forced to strip before being examined. In the prison cell, the prisoners stole all our belongings. We were given two meals a day--soup with rotten vegetables and bread with coarsely ground corn. The hygiene was terrible. There were flies, bugs, or cockroaches in the food. I had to work until very late every day. Twenty-three Falun Gong practitioners shared a 15 by 3.6-foot room. We had to take turns sleeping.

Four days later, I learned that my mother also had come to the Zhongnanhai Appeals Office in Beijing on October 15 and was arrested that same day. She was taken to a detention center. Sixteen days later, police from Shenyang took me to the basement. The male police often interrogated me at night. One time, an officer was intoxicated and touched my face and neck in a dishonorable way in front of eight other female practitioners.

Four days later, I was transferred back to Shenyang and locked in a detention center. According to existing laws, I should have been released within 15 days. Without any due process, the police detained me for 21 days. After I objected, they ordered my work unit, the Shenyang First Machine Tool Plant, to come and get me. My work unit took me to the Gan'guan Welfare Department for brainwashing. I was illegally detained for another 20 days.

4. During my second arrest I suffered cruel brainwashing

In March 2000, I was arrested again because I wrote an article called "In Prison" and published it on the Internet. It was the story of my appeal in Beijing. A police officer told me that I had been arrested by order of the state public safety bureau. This time I was considered a felon. Sun Shen from the city police and director Wu (surname) from the district police locked me into the morgue at the Gan'guan Welfare Department.

The Welfare Department building was filled with old, sick, and disabled people, and many were dying. They locked dying people in the morgue when they were close to death. These people were incontinent and the bed sheets were stained and filthy. The room smelled awful. The windows had no glass. The police locked me in there and walked away with smirks on their faces. My husband cried when he saw me there.

I was locked in the Gan'guan Welfare Department morgue for 45 days and then taken to Masanjia Forced Labor Camp under false accusations. A police officer with the last name of Zhang lied to my husband. He claimed that they had reduced my sentence and extorted 3,000 yuan from him. At Masanjia Forced Labor Camp, I was always surrounded by people trying to brainwash me. They wanted me to renounce Falun Gong and I refused. I had to squat from 5:30 a.m. to 1 a.m. the next day.

After 20 days, the guards tried to confuse and mislead me. They had Zhuan Falun in their hands and claimed to be practitioners. Being brainwashed everyday, I gradually lost my cultivation thoughts. I started to think, "Masanjia Forced Labor Camp is a provincial organization and police and guards here are all state employees. They wouldn't lie. Besides, I often see Liu Jing from the central 610 Office, Governor Wen Shizheng, Ding Shifa from the Liaoning Province Political Legal Committee, and other high level officials. How can the entire government lie?" Therefore, their lies became truth to many practitioners, and I also began to believe the government's vicious lies. I cried for three days and then wrote a Repentance Statement, admitting that going to Beijing to appeal was wrong.

Soon I was released from the prison and became one of the guards. This was a wake-up call for me. I discovered that prison guards always asked practitioners' families to leave their gifts for the practitioners in a special area before visiting the practitioner. After the families left, the guards would not mention the gifts to the practitioners. Consequently, the practitioners thought their families had taken the gifts back and the families thought the practitioners had received the gifts. In fact, the guards took the gifts and distributed them among themselves. Everyday the guards ate well and even had food to take home. I began to rethink my newfound belief, "Have they even read Zhuan Falun? Falun Gong practitioners would never do that."

At this time, there were several so-called "firm Falun Gong practitioners" who had been brought to Masanjia from Beijing. They quickly renounced Falun Gong. Their names are Niu Hong, Yue Huiling, Li Lina, and Zhou Xuan. It didn't take me long to find out that these people knew nothing about Dafa. They just tried to confuse other practitioners. Su Jing, the prison director, often treated them to meals secretly.

I realized these "firm practitioners" were special agents. They were put into the prison for a purpose. I knew I was fooled, like other practitioners, fooled by a government who smiled in one's face, while using the most vicious tricks. I felt great pain in my heart, as well as anger and sorrow.

5. Witnessing crimes at Masanjia Forced Labor Camp

During my time at Masanjia, I witnessed many crimes committed there. Wang Dong, an undergraduate student, was shocked with electric batons for refusing to renounce Falun Gong by guards Fang (first name unknown) and Shao Li. A new practitioner was forced to remain with his legs split wide open, which caused his tendons to swell up to the size of a fist. Practitioner Hu Guizhen refused to renounce Falun Gong and was brutally beaten, which caused her forehead to swell up. Practitioner Wang Jinping from Liaoyang City had the hair on the back of his head torn out. Practitioner Gao Qiuyan was brutally tortured and became mentally disoriented.

I went to the director, Su Jing, and asked her why she beat practitioners. Later, I told the guards that I remained a practitioner and that I would continue to cultivate. I was put in the strict management team. They ordered me to sit still and my eyes could only look straight ahead. They often had sessions during which they criticized and mistreated me. I had to squat for prolonged periods of time and within a short time I could no longer walk.

One day my husband and child came to visit me but the guard would not let them see me. My 11-year-old son saw me inside the building when he was standing at the fence of the iron gate. He put his small hand inside the gate trying to reach me and yelled, "Mom!" I heard his voice and saw him. Tears just streamed down my cheeks. The prison guard ruthlessly screamed at my son and my husband was trying to pull my son away. My son kept on struggling and calling to me. Many of my cellmates cried.

In 2000, one day someone told me, "Lu Changjing, your mother is here!" I raised my head and saw my mother. I immediately rushed toward her. My mother said that she had gone to Beijing again to appeal for Dafa and that I would be released. She was arrested on her way to Beijing. Guard Dai Yuhong found out that she was my mother and immediately pushed her out of the cell and assigned her to another team.

The weather was cold that day. My mother didn't have on shoes or a jacket. The guards tore her vest when they pulled her away. The torn pieces flew in the air. She wore wool pants she had made herself. Her gray hair blew about in the wind. My mother walked alone on the large drill field. She had a peaceful look and a trustworthy face. At that moment, I saw strength and justice in my mother. I wiped away my tears and told myself that I would not bow to the evil.

Masanjia Camp tortured practitioners through slave labor daily. The work was very unhygienic. We had to wash dirty, bloody chicken feathers in the sink we used for our personal needs and then dry them in our rooms. After they were dried, we used scissors to trim them into various shapes. These handicrafts were then exported to the United States. We had to work late everyday and sleep in the room with chicken feathers in the air. There was no protection against the small feathers and many people came down with bad coughs. They also had breathing problems.

On February 19, 2001, I lost my ability to walk and could no longer work. Three months later, they allowed my family to take me home.

6. I narrowly escaped death after my third arrest

After I returned home, by studying Falun Dafa and practicing the exercises, my physical health recovered quickly. One time, a practitioner I had met at the Masanjia Camp called me and asked me to come to his house, where I met several practitioners who had been persecuted in the Zhangshi Forced Labor Camp. We talked about the issue of "transforming" in the camps and agreed that it was all based on lies. Someone reported us to the police and soon many practitioners were arrested. I happened to be away from home at that time and escaped arrest. However, I could not return home, as the police had an arrest warrant out for me and were looking for me.

On Chinese New Year's Eve, I had no place to go. A police officer was monitoring the place I had rented. That day my husband and son were with me and we stayed in a large supermarket till 9 p.m. Later we went to my father's house. My mother was still illegally imprisoned in Masanjia, leaving my father alone with 10-year-old Tianjiao. My father cried when he saw me, "What do we do now? My place isn't safe either."

After the New Year, my husband traveled to Dalian City to avoid the police. When we arrived at the Dalian Train Station, several practitioners who had come to pick us up were arrested. Only my husband got away. The police beat and kicked me in public, with everyone watching, and threw a 100-"yuan" bill at me to humiliate me. The police took me to the Dalian Criminal Detention Center and handcuffed me to an iron chair. I refused to answer their questions, so they poured cold water over my head. This went on till 2 a.m. the next day.

6-1. "I have all kinds of tortures for you."

It was still snowing in northeast China in March. I was wearing only a cotton shirt and pants. The cold water ran down my back, and I began to shiver and coughed up blood. The interrogator checked my pulse. Later they couldn't find my pulse. They panicked and took me back to my room quickly.

On March 21 I was unconscious. I had not eaten anything. On the morning of March 22, a guard came and asked 11 inmates (seven men and four women) to drag me from the second to the fourth floor. They pushed me down and inserted a feeding tube through my nose and down my throat. The first time, I pulled the tube out. The second time, I chewed up the tube and spit it out. The third time the tube went into my stomach. They then put handcuffs and leg shackles on me to immobilize me. For four days I couldn't stand, squat, or lie down. I refused to eat or drink because I wasn't allowed to use the toilet.

On March 28, the Dalian police turned me over to people from Shenyang. They put me in a black car with two men (Zhang Song and Han Zhi) and one woman (Chang Jianping). They cuffed one of my hands to the inside of the car and the other to the woman. One of them asked me if I knew who they were. I told them they were police officers. He told me, "To be exact, we are from the State Public Safety Bureau and specialize in interrogating spies. We have all kinds of tortures for you." Seeing that I didn't respond, he continued, "In fact, we don't want to bother. A hole has already been dug for you and all we need to do is bury you alive." I smiled and replied, "The net of the law is large and misses nothing. I am a Dafa practitioner, dead or alive." He said, "You are tough. It's too easy for you if we buried you alive. We'll push you down the cliff and let the sharks eat you piece by piece." I told him, "Just listen to yourself and you'll know how evil you are. Everything you do, Gods are watching and my Teacher is watching. Karmic retribution is only a matter of time. You will get what you deserve." They told me in a vicious tone, "Fine. We'll peel off your skin after we get to Shenyang."

6-2. Barbaric force-feeding in Ankang Hospital

I was a little scared as the car approached Shenyang. I told myself, "I am a Dafa practitioner and I have done nothing wrong." The director of the Public Safety Bureau ordered Officer Han Zhi to take me immediately to the Shenyang City Detention Center. I went on a hunger strike to protest my illegal imprisonment. Two days later, I vomited blood. They took several practitioners who were also on hunger strikes and me to the Shenyang Ankang Hospital, also known as the Sitaizi Drug Rehab Center and left us there for 10 days.

Ankang Hospital force-fed practitioners on hunger strike every other day. Each time the force-feeding was ordered and carried out by Xie Xiaobin, director of the hospital, and Luo (surname). After six days on a hunger strike, they pushed me down on a bed and inserted a tube through my nose to my stomach. I felt as if I couldn't breathe and pulled the tube out. It was full of blood. I noticed that the tube they used was a tourniquet used for IVs. It was a large tube with a rough-edged end.

During my stay in the hospital, officers Zhang Song and Chang Jianping came to interrogate me frequently. One time they brought along a long list with phone numbers and asked me to explain what I did. I questioned them, "Why did you arrest me if you don't know what I did?" They told me that they would hold me until I died, even without evidence.

Some time later, four officers from the Huang'gu District Santaizi Police Station visited me and read to me my "sentencing letter." They sentenced me to two and half year in a forced labor camp for "illegal gathering." I refused to sign it. On April 30, 2002, they took me to the Shenyang City Longshan Forced Labor Camp. A doctor in Longshan Camp refused to take me because my heartbeat was over 160 beats per minute. This was caused by the hunger strike and consequent potassium poisoning. They took me back to the Sitaizi drug rehab center and I continued the hunger strike.

6-3. Experiment in the infectious disease room

On May 10, 2002, I began to eat again. On May 14, a guard locked Su Li, Wang Xiaoyan and me into the infectious disease room. People in that room were patients suffering from hepatitis and syphilis and had been brought here from Dabei Prison.

On May 15, we went on a hunger strike again and asked to see the hospital director. I asked guard Zhang Jianling why Ankang Hospital locked Falun Gong practitioners in the infectious disease room. She told me that hepatitis and syphilis were not infectious. I said, "If they were not infectious diseases, why did Dabei Prison sent them here?" It was then I leaned that the police wanted to experiment on us.

The next day, hospital Director Xie Xiaobin came and told me that those weren't infectious diseases and that he had experimented on other prisoners before. I asked him, "If they are not infectious, why do Chinese health officials try so hard to prevent the spread of hepatitis and sexually transmitted diseases? Why did Dabei Prison bring these patients here? You have violated our human rights by persecuting us like this. I will sue you." Xie said nothing, turned around, and left.

I didn't want to stay in this filthy demon's cage any longer. On June 1, after I began to eat, I was sent back to the Shenyang City Detention Center.

6-4. Guard Tang Yubao in the Longshan Forced Labor Camp says, "I will accept responsibility for her death!"

On June 4, I was taken to the Shenyang City Longshan Forced Labor Camp. Tang Yubao, captain of the prison guards, asked me a few questions and handed me to Guard Duan Yuying (female) from the First Brigade. Duan put me behind an iron gate and called for several people to torture me. They brainwashed me everyday and wouldn't let me sleep until after 3 a.m. Seventeen days later, I was still conscious and not fooled by their tricks.

On June 22, guards from Longshan Camp took me to the brainwashing center in the Shenyang Zhangshi Forced Labor Camp. Guard Shi Fengyou ordered the staff and inmates to talk to me with vicious and lewd language, hoping that I would get angry and lose my temper. I said nothing and thought about how I had to be calm and not fall into their trap.

Twenty-four days later, on July 16, guards from Longshan Camp brought me back and took me to a general education team. Prisoners surrounded me around the clock. The next day I told Yang Min (female) that I couldn't sleep because there was a metal plate sticking up in my bed. Yang told me they had run out of comforters and asked me to live with it. I knew that she was giving me a hard time. Every morning I woke up with two deep marks from the metal plate. Over a month later, Yang gave me a comforter because other people had started to notice the deep marks on my back every morning.

The weather turned cold in October, and I began to cough up blood. A prisoner reported this to a guard, fearing that I had an infectious disease. The guard took me to a hospital and had my chest examined. The doctor said I didn't have pulmonary tuberculosis. The guard asked my family to pay for it and thus I got to see my father, husband, and older sister in the hospital. Before the results of my physical examination became known, the guard took me back to Longshan Camp. The next day I was taken to the Second Brigade. Guard Tang Yubao told me that it was not a big deal that I coughed up blood. Tang then called in Wang Wei and Wei Peiyuan and told them, "Beat her if she doesn't renounce Falun Gong. I'll take the responsibility if she dies! Watch her for 24 hours and don't let her sleep. She gets to sleep when she renounces Falun Gong!"

Wang Wei and Wei Peiyuan locked me in a storage room to brainwash me. Three days later, Tang Yubao spoke to us in a meeting, "I have plenty of ways to make you renounce Falun Gong! I will remain the captain even if two of you die! I will extend your sentence if you do not renounce Falun Gong, it's not as if it's never been done before." After the meeting, Tang ordered five people to watch me and to not let me close my eyes, except for half an hour after 5 a.m. each day.

Four days after the sleep deprivation, I coughed up more blood and my back often hurt. I knew they were trying to beat down my will by not treating my illness and not letting me sleep. I told myself that the will of a Dafa practitioner was as hard as diamond and that I would be fine without sleep. I made it through 13 sleepless days. I miraculously was alive and feeling energetic, so they sent me back to the general education team.

6-5. Forced into heavy labor

In the winter, the camp forced us to process dry bean curd. Although I suffered unbearable pain in my back, the guard, knowing full well about this, often ordered me to fetch the bean curd bags from the first floor. I had to carry the 40-pound bean curd bag on my shoulder from the first floor to fourth floor. I had told Zhang Ning, Yang Min and Wang Hongling many times that I could not carry heavy objects. They would promise me a reprieve but later still order me to do the work. Every time I carried a bag of bean curd, I vomited a lot of blood. The guards didn't care. Some people saw my suffering and tried to help me.

Because of SARS, we stopped processing bean curd and had to make beads. The beads were used to make garlands, which were exported. The work made our knuckles split open and often one could see the bone inside. When I used my hands to make the beads, the newly healed wounds would burst open again. My hands were always bleeding. One prisoner couldn't stand to see me like that anymore and took me to the captain, Yue Jun, to show him my hands. Yue Jun told the person in charge to get me other work. Soon after, however, the guards would order me to do the same work again.

6-6. Rebuffing the CCP thugs' logic and shameless acts

On January 27, 2003, I received a letter from my son, "Dear Mother, Chinese New Year is coming. You can't come home and our family cannot be together again. I can only wish you Happy New Year in a letter. I wish you health and that all your wishes come true. We sent you 400 yuan. Please buy food you would like to eat. Don't worry about me and father." This was the first time I had ever seen a letter from my son.

One day before Mother's Day, Yue Jun convened a meeting where he called us selfish and inconsiderate toward our families. I thought that he was lying to the prisoners and that I should expose him. The next day I wrote an article titled "On Mother's Day" and read it to the prisoners in my cell. I told them I hadn't seen my son in over a year and that it was the prison guards who wouldn't let me see him. They arrested and imprisoned me without any evidence and now they accuse me of being selfish. What kind of justice was that? The prisoners shed tears when they heard me read the article. I looked for Yue Jun and questioned him as to why the prison guards always told me that my husband would leave me and bad people would influence my son. I asked Yue whether he intended to break up my family, because he knew I was an innocent and good person and therefore wouldn't allow me to see my family. Yue remained silent.

Several days later Yue told me, "The camp will allow you to see your family once, but your family members must step on your Teacher's picture before the visit." I told Yue seriously, "It is my right to ask to see my family and yet you twist that request into an opportunity to humiliate my belief. You don't want me to see my family. You want to kill me. If that is the requirement, I am not going to have my family visit." I turned around and left. That night I wrote an article to Yu, titled "Bend Your Knees." In that article, I wrote, "Bend you knees and and repent. You need to make amends for your sins."

Three days later I went on a hunger strike because of the situation. Dong Mei, Chen Yufeng, Xia Yulan, Qi Shuyuan, and Fu Yanling also joined me in the hunger strike. Two days later, the guards force-fed me and gave me an IV force-feeding, although I had been vomiting blood. I felt burning heat on my back as they inserted the tube. Later they openly stepped on Teacher's picture and put Teacher's pictures under our feet as they force-fed us. Yue Jun asked when the hunger strike would be over. I told him, "When you pick up Teacher's picture, that's when we stop."

6-7. "The way they treat you is too cruel. We are so angry but dare not speak up for you."

After the 2004 New Year, other prisoners were brought in to watch me around the clock. Because of the guard's orders, they tortured me inhumanely. On the fifth day after the Chinese New Year, they ordered me not to talk. Everyday they would mock me, ridicule me, scold me in the middle of the night, and humiliate me. Fourteen days later, I went on a hunger strike to protest this treatment. One day when Zhang Ning tried to give me an IV feeding, I refused. The prisoners handcuffed me to a chair. Zhang Ning clutched my hair and slapped me hard. Captain Liang Zhen, Wu Ge, and Li Wei were at the scene but none of them tried to stop Zhang's violence toward me.

My legs hurt terribly after I was returned to my cell. By that time, I hadn't spoken for over 20 days and hadn't eaten or drunk anything for eight days. They still wanted to force me to work until midnight. I refused, and the prisoners, under the guards' orders, grabbed my legs and dragged me off my bed to the gate and carried me to the sweatshop. The next day they could no longer insert the tube through my nose to force-feed me. Two days later Li Wuyi from the hygiene division forced the tube into my nose and throat. I started to vomit large amounts of blood, mixed with the corn paste they fed me. They stopped force-feeding me from then on.

The guards planned to send me to a mental hospital because I had not spoken for a month and not eaten or drunken anything for 16 days. I knew the persecution would worsen if I went to the mental hospital, so I began to eat.

After I returned to my cell, many of the prisoners cried. They said, "The way they treat you is too cruel. We are so angry but dare not speak up for you." Since I had stopped talking, I had refused to do slave labor or answer the calls. Before that, I talked to Yue Jun often and told him that they treated us like slaves. We had to work from 5:30 a.m. till 1 or 2 a.m. the next day. When the inspectors came, we were asked to lie that we stopped working at 8:30 p.m., which was not true. We had to take the work back to our rooms and finish it before we were allowed to sleep.

On May 7, 2004, guard Zhang Ning yelled, "Who is not going to work? Stand up." Several other practitioners and I stood up. We were told to go to the third floor and practitioners from Second Brigade went to the second floor. Zhang Ning asked me in his office whether I would work. I told him, "No, I am not a prisoner of the camp and you persecute me by making me work until midnight." I wasn't scared at all. They handcuffed me and hung me up on top of a bunk bed, the same as other practitioners who refused to work. They hung us from 6 a.m. to 1 a.m. the next day for the next 20 days.

6-8. Practitioner Ms. Gao Rongrong's face was disfigured

On May 7, 2004, guards Tang Yubao and Jiang Zhaohua from the Second Brigade disfigured Ms. Gao Rongrong and Ms. Jin Guike's faces with electric batons. Ms. Gao tried to escape by jumping off the building but didn't succeed. On May 13, the guards, without feeling any guilt, brought me to their office and shocked me with electric batons. I could hear the sizzling sound and smelled my burnt skin. This lasted an hour. My arms and legs were covered with blisters.

Afterwards, I felt chest pain, my heart ached, and I became moody and cried a lot. The doctor from the Longshan camp diagnosed it as hysteria. Guard Yang Min told me, "Lu Changjing, you have almost served your term, but can you make it home? Get ready to go to Dabei Prison. We are not done with you."

On September 27, 2004, after 16 days on a hunger strike, I left Longshan Camp alive.

7. My mother died as a result of the persecution

After I got home, I saw my mother. She told me that when she was at the Masanjia Forced Labor Camp, she refused to give up practicing Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance, and was made to squat or stand for long periods of time. The guards also tortured her with the Tiger Bench. One guard repeatedly pulled her hair and hit her head against a wall. My mother got dizzy and disoriented and couldn't stop vomiting. The guard then taped her mouth shut! On a cold winter day, they stripped my mother, who was over 60 and physically challenged, and put her in an isolated small room for two days. After she got out, her skin had become infected and pus and blood ran all over her body. A doctor at the Masanjia Camp warned the guards that my mother could die at any time. The guards, fearing the responsibility, informed my father to get her in 2003. My father paid the Masanjia Camp several thousand yuan and took my mother home.

When I saw my mother, she looked fine, with a rosy complexion, smooth skin, and lots of energy. She told me that, not long after she got home, the guards found out that she wasn't dead, so they took both her and my father to the brainwashing center at Zhangshi Forced Labor Camp. Both of them were imprisoned for over two months and their 11-year-old stepchild Tianjiao was left at home alone.

On November 30, 2004, two months after I returned home, the police arrested my mother again and sentenced her to four years in prison because she told people in a park "Falun Dafa is great" and "the Tiananmen self immolation was staged." I went to see Han Qingchun, a judge at the Shenyang City Intermediate Court. He told me, "Even if your mother said, 'Falun Dafa is great' to a wall, we'd arrest and sentence her. This is the 610 Office's rule."

In April 2005, they sent my mother to Liaoning Women's Prison. In July 2005, I visited my mother. We didn't say much because a guard was watching us. My mother told Tianjiao to be a good person and looked at me for a long time. This visit was the last time I saw my mother alive.

On August 18, 2005, we visited my mother again. A guard said that she refused to wear the prison uniform, so we were not allowed to see her. On August 25, 2005, a prison guard informed us that my mother had died of a heart attack and that her body was at the 739 Hospital morgue. My husband, older sister, younger sister, younger brother, and I rushed to the hospital. When we saw my mother, my younger sister rushed to her body and pulled off the prison uniform indignantly. That is when we saw scars and wounds all over my mother's body. There was a large, black-colored bruise below her left rib cage; a fingernail-sized wound below her left breast; a triangular, bright-red fresh wound at her throat; and a square fresh wound below her throat.

I immediately asked the prison guards where the wounds came from. They told me it happened when they were giving her emergency treatment. I asked how someone who had a heart attack would get wounds below the rib cage and at the throat during emergency treatment. They told me that they didn't know. The hospital wouldn't let me have her case history, but I told them that I was sure that my mother was dead when she was brought in. The prison guards wanted to have my mother's body cremated immediately. I called my uncle and told him my mother was dead and asked him to bring a camera to take her last picture.

A female guard, last name Li, claimed that she was a captain and told us we were not allowed to take pictures. She immediately called more than 30 policemen to come to the funeral home and pick up the body. When the vehicle arrived at the funeral home, my uncle had already arrived. The policemen split into two groups, one group rushed to my mother's body and tried to get it into the vehicle, and the others rushed toward my uncle, trying to take his camera. Li, the female guard, yelled, "We have to stop them from taking pictures. Once the pictures are posted on Minghui, we'll lose our jobs." My family tried to protect my mother's body and my uncle. A guard took the battery out of the camera. My younger sister took a picture amidst the chaos.

There were many spectators and they were condemning the guards, but they dared not stand up for us. Someone called the newspaper. The reporter who responded didn't show up because he heard it was about Falun Gong.

At that time I had the camera. I vomited blood at the scene and told the guards, "I am half dead and I have nothing to lose. I will not give you the camera so there is no need to fight." Perhaps the guards thought nothing was in the camera and they stopped fighting for it. My mother's body was taken to the Deshengying Crematory in the Tiexi District. We didn't want my mother to be cremated, but the guards took all the paperwork with them. The female captain, Li, threatened me, "You are not allowed to report us. There is already one dead, and I don't see any need to kill several others because of this."

The next day my family members, including my father and Tianjiao, went to see my mother's body but were told that we needed approval from the prison. The prison mobilized over 50 guards to guard my mother's body and wouldn't allow us to see it. My father and Tianjiao were unable to see my mother for one last time.

However, the picture taken by my younger sister at the 739 Hospital provided us with solid evidence. We had the picture of the lethal wound on my mother's throat. Although we held many discussions with the prison guards, they wouldn't tell us how my mother died. We therefore refused to sign the papers to cremate my mother. We went to the procurator's office in the prison and a procurator examined my mother's body. He admitted there were wounds on my mother's body and wanted us to discuss it with the prison. He refused to file a case for us. We went to the prison administration office but people there told us they only handled cases for living people. So we went to an appeal office and a court, but they all refused to help us, telling us to go to the 610 Office. I tried to hire a lawyer after I left the prison, but the lawyer told me that there was a state regulation that no one could take Falun Gong cases.

My mother died unjustly and I had no one to turn to. This is the state of "human rights" in China. The prison colluded with the 610 Office to put pressure on my family. Our cell phones were monitored and police looked everywhere for us. They warned us not to go to Beijing to appeal. My younger sister was terrified and she fled to Australia. The police many times tried to find me and arrest me. They even tried to force my family to sign the papers for my mother's cremation so they could destroy the evidence.

8. Please help to stop the persecution and crimes

My mother, Ms. Gao Rongrong, Zong Hengjie, Gao Lianyi, Wang Shuyuan, Ren Shujie, and Guan Wenjiang were all dead. These people all used to spend time with me, they were my family and fellow practitioners. They lost their lives because the evil CCP persecutes Falun Gong. While I tried to appeal for my mother, I was also appealing for all persecuted practitioners. I witnessed the crimes in Masanjia Forced Labor Camp, Longshan Forced Labor Camp, and Liaoning Women's Prison.

I fled overseas with the poor orphan Tianjiao. We are leading difficult lives.

I also witnessed another thing. When I was at Masanjia and Longshan Forced Labor Camps, every time a practitioner renounced Falun Gong because he/she couldn't stand the torture anymore, the guards would ask everyone to sing the "The Same Song." Many practitioners who were forced to give up the practice would sing and at the same time shed sorrowful and bitter tears. "The Same Song" is a lie the evil CCP uses to cover up its crimes after it ruthlessly ruins people's bodies and souls. Every time I heard this song in the camps, I felt grief, pity, and anger. The CCP tortured practitioners till they were half dead and in the end forced them to sing "The Same Song." Only the worst of people would do such a thing and only a shameless scoundrel would show off this song in front of the world. Behind this song, there are practitioners' tears, blood, and lives.

My mother, Ms. Shi Shengying, was persecuted to death because she wouldn't sing "The Same Song" with the evil CCP. To this day, her body is still at the Shengdeying crematory in the Tiexi District in Shenyang City. When I refused to sing "The Same Song" with the evil Party, I barely escaped death and had to flee my homeland and leave my family behind.

Let us stop the evil from showing off and stop the persecution from spreading. All the benevolent people in the world, please uphold justice and stop the criminals.