(Clearwisdom.net) Mr. Guo Jingtai, a Falun Gong practitioner, was a teacher in the affiliated school of Shihezi Tonglian Company of Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region. From January 2003 to November 2003, he was brutally persecuted several times by members of the 610 Office. He was mentally traumatized and developed an illness due to the severe persecution. He died on July 19, 2005.

Mr. Li Shaozhong was a Falun Gong practitioner in his sixties from Miyun County in Beijing. After being arrested in February 2001, he was sent to the Tuanhe Labor Camp in May 2001, where he was severely persecuted. At the end of the same year, he was sent back home. About ten days later, he passed away. The details of his persecution have yet to be investigated.

Mr. Cui Fenglin, 49 years old, was a worker in the branch factory of the Jinzhou Heavy Machinery Plant in Dalian City, Liaoning Province. He started practicing Falun Gong in June 1995 and went twice to Beijing to appeal on behalf of Falun Gong and clarify the truth. He was detained and sentenced to one and a half years in the Dalian Labor Camp. He was subjected to inhuman treatment there, punitively force-fed several times and persecuted by collaborators. He was extremely weak at the time of his release. In mid-January 2005, he started to vomit anything he ate and he could not defecate. He passed away on December 13, 2005.

Ms. Gao Yanhua, 50 years old, was from Han Village, Songlindian County, Zhuozhou City, Hebei Province. She used to suffer from high blood pressure before she started practicing Falun Gong in 1998. After she started the practice, the disease was cured. On April 25, 1999, she went to Beijing to clarify the truth. After she came back, the authorities forced her to pay a fine of 200 yuan, and she was forced to attend brainwashing sessions. The harassment and persecution she suffered made it difficult for her to study the Fa and do the exercises. She suffered a relapse and died on May 2, 2001.

Mr. Qi Boguang, 69 years old, was a retiree from the Liaohe Oil Field. He lived in the family compound of the Xinglongtai Oil Field in Panjing City. He suffered from an incurable illness before he started practicing Falun Gong in 1997. He recovered after he practiced regularly. The persecution of Falun Gong put him under intense pressure and fear. Thus, he gave up his practice. He suffered a heavy blow when his wife was reported to the police for clarifying the truth. His life then became one of fear and depression till his death from a heart attack in September 2005.

February 14, 2006