(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Chen Guohua, 57, was a practitioner from Chendu City, Sichuan Province. She started practicing Dafa in 1996. After she began practicing, she recovered from heart disease and high blood pressure. She went to Beijing to appeal for justice for Falun Dafa and to clarify the truth, and was detained for a month upon her return. Because she distributed truth-clarifying materials in October 2001, she was illegally sentenced to a year and a half in a forced labor camp, and was detained at a detention center for seven months. She was released to see the doctor outside the detention center in May 2002. When she distributed truth-clarifying materials in 2004, she was arrested and taken back to the detention center for more torture. Two weeks later she got out of the detention center using her righteous thoughts. A few days after her return home, she was once again arrested and taken to the detention center. After continuous torture and long-term persecution, Ms. Chen Guohua died on December 18, 2005.

Ms. Jiang Lifan, 75, previously lived in Gangyao Town, Longtan District, Jilin City, Jilin Province. She started practicing Falun Gong in late 2001. The police often went to her home to harass her. They arrested her two daughters who were practitioners and also their husbands. The police threatened the older woman, and forced her to submit her fingerprints. Recently, her second daughter, Ms. Zhu Yan, was again arrested and sent to a forced labor camp to be persecuted. Ms. Jiang's health grew worse and worse and she died on December 26, 2005.

Mr. Xu Yuyin from Liaoning Province started practicing Falun Dafa in 1998. His wife was sent to Masanjia Forced Labor Camp to be persecuted. Upon her return, the residency committee harassed her many times. After continuous threats and harassment, Mr. Xu Yuyin died in February 2004.

Ms. Lin Huaiying, 64, previously lived in Liaohua No. 17 District, Liaoyang City, Liaoning Province. She was arrested on June 10, 2004. After a physical exam, she was diagnosed with high blood pressure and sent home. However, the authorities did not leave her alone and often bothered her. She was arrested again in July and was forced to write a guarantee statement. After she came back, she knew that what she had done was against her conscience, and she wrote a statement indicating that what she wrote was invalid. She died on May 17, 2005.

Ms. Xu Youzhen was from Longxumen Town, Kuangcheng County, Chende City, Hebei Province. She started practicing Falun Dafa in 1998. In May 2000, she was persecuted in Kuancheng County by the Kuancheng County Police Department. She was forcibly detained at a brainwashing center and the police extorted a fine of 680 yuan from her. In June, she was detained for two weeks and fined 1,700 yuan. After this the police department often went to her home to disturb and harass her. She was greatly injured both physically and spiritually. After that, she was afraid to do any of the Falun Gong exercises. Her old disease returned. Her kidney weakened and she often needed hospitalization. She died on October 31, 2005.

Written date: January 19, 2006