(Clearwisdom.net) On the evening of October 18, 2006, six guards from Xinkaipu Labor Camp (located in Changsha City, Hunan Province) sent detained Falun Dafa practitioner Mr. Zhou Yongbing to the Luowang Area in Yueyang City, Hunan Province.

Mr. Zhou Yongbing had suffered a mental breakdown on September 30, 2006, and could not recognize his home. The guards contacted his family and sent him home. When his family members saw him, he could not recognize his parents, but only called out his wife's name (Liu Dan, also a practitioner, detained in Baimalong Labor Camp in Zhuzhou City, Hunan Province). He could not stand, could not talk normally, threw things all over the place, and his hands were flailing around everywhere nonstop. There were rope marks on his body, indicating that he had been tied up. There were cigarette burn scars on his hands.

Mr. Zhou's parent had just visited him on September 26, 2006, and he seemed normal. Mr. Zhou's family was very sad to see him tortured like this. They asked the guards to explain what happened to him. The guards tried to escape responsibility after offering one thousand yuan to the family. Mr. Zhou's family refused to take the money, but requested the Xinkaipu Labor Camp to cure Mr. Zhou.

Under such circumstances, one of the Camp Heads went to the Luowang neighborhood, but did not dare to show his face. The guards notified the local State Security Agents and 610 Office, who threatened to ransack Mr. Zhou's home (his mother is also a practitioner). The neighbors and friends of the family could not keep silent, and they withheld the Camp vehicle, forcing the guards to take Mr. Zhou to a hospital in Yueyang City. But the guards told the doctors that Mr. Zhou was insane due to practicing Falun Gong, causing the doctors to refuse to take him in. Finally, the Yueyang City Kangfu Hospital let Mr. Zhou stay. The guards then admitted under the pressure for justice from his family members that they had injected a poisonous drug into Mr. Zhou.

Mr. Zhou Yongbing's family is now requesting two things. First, that the responsible parties make efforts to cure their son, and secondly, that their daughter-in-law Liu Dan, is unconditionally released. The Xinkaipu Labor Camp vehicle is still being held by local folks in the Luowang Area in Yueyang City.