(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Chi Jinyun was a 61-year-old political science teacher from Haogang City, Heilongjiang Province. The police took her away in 2003 when she was tending to her sick husband in the hospital. They sent her to a forced labor camp for 3 years. Her husband passed away a month after she was taken away. While in the labor camp, Chi Jinyun's body became swollen from the torture she endured. The authorities continued to persecute her when she was released. To avoid their constant harassment, Ms. Chi moved to her father's home in Yakeshi City, Inner Mongolia. The lawless officials from Haogang continued to harass and threaten her with phone calls. Ms. Chi's health deteriorated as a result of the constant persecution, and she passed away on June 18, 2005.

Ms. Song Yunling was 58 years old. She was an employee from the 4th Mine Trench, Wulong Metal Mines, Dandong City, Liaoning Province. Ms. Song was diagnosed with many kinds of sicknesses, including cardiac disease, before she started practicing Falun Dafa. When her cardiac disease surfaced, she had to rest every 3 to 5 steps to avoid collapsing. After practicing Falun Dafa, all of her sicknesses were gone. Ms. Song always said, "It was Teacher who gave me a new life." In 1999, the Chinese Communist regime started persecuting Falun Gong and destroyed Song Yunling's practice site. In February 2000, she was practicing the Falun Gong exercises one morning with about 20 people when the police illegally arrested them. They detained Ms. Song for 15 days. She practiced the exercises during detention and the police took her to the office to threaten her. Afterwards, the authorities from her company forcefully sent Song Yunling to a brainwashing session for two weeks, where she was tortured mentally and physically. Ms. Song suffered greatly from their harassment, and her family members forbade her from leaving her home. Ms. Song suffered a heart attack and passed away in Autumn 2001.

Huabei Petroleum employee Liu Zhenguo practiced Falun Dafa. He completely recovered from a disability after learning the practice. When the persecution started, the petroleum company's security department harassed him frequently. He was diagnosed with lung cancer and passed away on May 4, 2005. (Clearwisdom.net article http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/articles/2005/10/30/66365.html)

Mr. Liu Zhenguo was 58 years old. He worked in the water heating supply group of Huabei Petroleum, which is based in Renqiu City, Hebei Province. Before he practiced Falun Dafa, he was diagnosed with angiopathy, gastric disease and various liver and spleen ailments. He couldn't tend to his daily needs. Since beginning the practice of Falun Dafa in May 1997, all of Mr. Liu's sicknesses were cured to the point that he could work on any task. Since the persecution started on July 20, 1999, the police harassed him many times. Liu Zhenguo refused to give up the practice, so the security agents from the 2nd Department of Huabei Petroleum unconstitutionally detained him for 15 days. During the detention, they tried to force Mr. Liu to curse others. They beat and cursed him and forced him to perform heavy labor. The authorities extorted 1,000 yuan from Mr. Liu. Later, the lawless police continued to harass and threaten him with phone calls. Under the relentless persecution, Liu Zhenguo passed away on May 4, 2005.