(Clearwisdom.net) The Mayor of Longkou City in Shandong Province gathered together police officers from the Longkou City Public Security Bureau, the local police station and the 610 Office to conduct a town-wide arrest of all Falun Gong practitioners in Xiadingjia Town, Longkou City. The officers then broke into practitioners' homes and confiscated their belongings.

Someone who didn't understand the truth about Falun Dafa reported 76-year-old female Dafa practitioner Ms. Guo Fuxiang to the authorities. At around 11 a.m. on August 25, 2005, Zhan Shengfeng, secretary of the Village Party Committee led Meng Zhiyi of the Xiadingjia Judicial Committee, Xing Qishan of the State Family Planning Commission, Officer Zhang Kai of the Xiadingjia Town Police Station, as well as a newly transferred officer from Dongjiang Town whose surname is Qu, and broke into her family's home and ransacked it. Meng Zhiyi grabbed a wooden pole in the yard and brutally beat Ms. Guo with it. He wielded the pole so violently that it broke in two, yet he continued to physically assault the elderly Ms. Guo while angrily shouting at her. The violence caused the cassette player that Ms. Guo used to play the exercise tapes to break on the spot. The police confiscated two additional cassette players, more than ten Dafa books, as well as truth clarification materials and all of her Dafa music tapes. Then they arrested Ms. Guo. At the police station, after Meng Zhiyi used a copy of Zhuan Falun to smash Ms. Guo brutally over the head, she fell unconscious to the floor. Nevertheless, Meng Zhiyi continued to torture her. He grabbed her hair while she was still on the floor, yanked her up and continued his brutal assault on her. He intended to shock Ms. Guo with electric batons. Unable to bear the tortuous scene, those who were there told Meng that there were no electric batons left, sparing her that torment. Ms. Guo resolutely persevered. After six hours of torture, she was finally released. By that time, however, her face was entirely swollen (picture below). A deep fingernail scar marred her face, her body was covered with dark purple bruises, and she was suffering unbearable pain.

We can see Ms. Guo's swollen, scarred face after the brutal beating.

On August 26, 2005, four policemen came to Xiadingjia Town again, led by the Town Magistrate. They broke into and ransacked the home of Falun Dafa practitioners Li Shiyu and Li Yuhua, a married couple, and the home of practitioner Han Cuiju. The police arrested all of them and took them to the police station, with the excuse that Dafa books and truth clarification materials were found when the police ransacked their homes. They weren't released until 2 a.m. the next morning.

That same afternoon and later that evening, policemen were sent to break into the homes of Dafa practitioners Yu Xiliu, Yu Hua, Yu Shoudong, Yu Xibo, Lu Renying and Chi Guihua. Mr. Yu Shoudong and his spouse were forced to leave their home to avoid arrest and persecution.

Ms. Chi Guihua was arrested and taken to the police station after the police found two exercise tapes in her home; she was detained until late at night. On August 27, they went to her home to arrest her again, using the pretense that she had clarified the truth in the police station, so Ms. Chi was also forced to leave her home to avoid being arrested again.

On the same day, the police broke into the homes of Xing Qifu and Lu Rengui, Dafa practitioners from Xingjia Village and Layao Village, respectively. Practitioners who were arrested and taken to the police station were forcibly fingerprinted and photographed.

Longkou City
The Political Work Secretary Sun Shuchao: 86-535-8621681(Office)

Xiadingjia Town
The Judicial Committee Member Meng Zhiyi 86-535-8622370
The State Family Planning Committee Member Xing Qishan 86-535-8621675 (Office)
Police officer Zhang Kai 86-535-8621110 (Office)
The Village Party Committee Secretary Zhan Shengfeng 86-5358621473, 86-535-8621473
Yu Xiguang 86-5358621544 (the one who reported Dafa disciples to the authorities)