Bad Deeds Bring Disaster - Don't Repeat the Mistakes
(Clearwisdom.net) Editors' Note: Each time we publish news of this nature, we do so with heavy hearts. These people started off as public servants, but under the intense pressure applied by former president Jiang Zemin and his followers, they were pushed into persecuting Dafa disciples. In the process of destroying the lives of kind, law-abiding citizens, they have sealed their own fates and inevitably faced karmic retribution as punishment. If it weren't for Jiang's wicked orders, perhaps their fates would have been different.
Since ancient times, the Chinese people have believed that doing good deeds is rewarded, and being evil is met with evil returns. However, poisoned by the culture of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) and under its terrorist coercion, the Chinese people have become deeply buried in the present materialistic society, and have therefore lost their belief in Gods and their reverence toward the heavenly principles.
Since July 20, 1999, the lawless officials from Daqing City have carried out the CCP's inhuman policies to persecute Falun Gong practitioners, kindhearted people who believe in Truthfulness- Compassion-Forbearance. The policies include, "defaming the practitioners' reputations, bankrupting them financially, and destroying them physically" as well as the "death of a Falun Gong practitioner from beating is nothing and shall be counted as suicide." As of August 30, 2005, 56 practitioners from Daqing City have been verified dead as a result of torture. Many more practitioners have been abducted, fined, extorted money, discharged from public employment, and illegally detained in forced labor camps or prisons.
It is a heavenly principle that "good and evil always have consequences." It is not that the evildoers will not receive immediate retribution, but rather that the time of the retribution may not have arrived yet. In the past six years, many officials and policemen in Daqing who have persecuted Falun Gong practitioners suffered karmic retribution.
1. Si Jiaxiang, the Deputy Secretary of the Daqing City Communist Party Committee and Secretary of the Daqing Disciplinary Inspection Commission, spared no effort in persecuting Falun Gong practitioners and always turned a deaf ear to their kind advice. He thus lost many opportunities to repent and remedy his mistakes. On July 15, 2005, on his way to take part in an on-the-spot meeting of "checking the projects and seeking further development" in Honggang District, one of his car tires exploded. As a result, Si Jiaxiang lost control of his car and was thrown out of it in the ensuing accident. He died on the way to the hospital.
2. In July of 2000, Chen Chunshan, Communist Party Secretary of the Power Supply Company of Daqing Oil Field, suddenly went into a coma while holding a brainwashing session for practitioners who worked in his company. He only recovered after he received one week of emergency treatment.
3. Yuan Binjun is the Deputy Party Secretary of the Disciplinary Inspection Commission of the Power Pump Company, and Deputy Party Secretary of the 610 Office. On September 30, 2000, Yuan Binjun went to practitioners' homes to try to force them to write a statement guaranteeing that they will not practice Falun Gong anymore. He told them that if they refused, he would not refund the 5,000 yuan he illegally seized from them. Besides that, he would also tell their work units to stop paying them their salaries and ban them from looking for another job in an attempt to cut off their source of income. Yuan Binjun often fabricated articles denouncing Falun Gong and sent the articles to his superiors. He also set up brainwashing sessions at his workplace and tried to force practitioners to write guarantee statements denouncing Falun Gong and to swear at others. Yuan also incited the practitioners' families to beat the practitioners and purposely sowed discord amongst practitioners' family members.
On the afternoon of October 17, 2000, Yuan Binjun received retribution. He and two other people were on their way to Yinlang in Daqing City. The car engine suddenly died as they were passing a railway crossing near a pipe factory. The other two people got out of the car and tried to push it, but failed. Suddenly, a train sped by and hit the car, which was turned over from the impact. The car itself was only scratched, but Yuan Binjun was thrown from the car and into the train's path. He died instantly.
4. Han Binfa, Head of the Linyuan Police Sub-bureau, arrested practitioners, sent them to forced labor camps and extorted money from them. In August of 2001, while under the influence of alcohol, he almost drove a car straight into a big rock. Fortunately, a Falun Gong practitioner who was in the car with him, alerted him. The car hit a tree instead. Both Han Binfa and Wang Binyou (the practitioner from Harbin) were thrown out of the car. Wang Binyou only had some minor cuts, but Han Binfa was bleeding from his eyes, ears, nose and mouth and went into a coma. He was rushed to Daqing Hospital for emergency treatment. Han was unconscious for about two days. He survived but suffers after-effects from the coma.
5. Liu Ziqiang is the Party Secretary of the Linyuan Oil Refinery in Daqing City. He organized people from work units to persecute practitioners in order to win praise from his superior. On numerous occasions he signed the documents to send practitioners to forced labor camps. During the 2002 Chinese Lunar New Year, he organized a plan to persecute practitioners on February 5, 2002. However, in the evening of February 4, 2002, a family member suddenly died. Superiors from the Daqing Police Department ordered an investigation and sent medical experts to carry out the autopsy. However, they could not find any clue. Liu Ziqiang realized that it was his immediate retribution and stopped the investigation.
6. Wang Debang, a veteran cadre of Section 1 in Dongfeng Residential Area, believed the lies broadcasted by the TV stations. He often sent the Neighborhood Committee reports on how he slandered Falun Gong in the building. To encourage him, the committee and the local police sub-station gave him a red armband with the characters of "Public Security Guard." Therefore, he spared no efforts in committing even more outrageous deeds. As a result, in February of 2002, during the Chinese Lunar New Year, he suddenly died.
7. In May 2002, the Daqing City 610 Office organized around 30 people from various work units who persecuted Falun Gong practitioners to go learn from others doing the same in Chengdu City. They were supposed to learn from their experiences and go on a tour of the city. On their way to Chengdu, the bus suddenly lost control and rolled into a valley that was dozens of meters (or yards) deep. The group leader (with the surname) Sui, and the Deputy Party Secretary of the Political and Judiciary Committee of Lindian County died instantly. The other members of the group suffered from various degrees of injuries. Quite a number of them were seriously injured and were sent to the hospital for treatment.
8. Zhou Yi, Party Secretary of the No. 27 High School of the No. 5 Oil Extraction Factory in Daqing City had always been involved in persecuting Falun Gong. In June of 2000 he was diagnosed with terminal liver cancer and died at Daqing Oil Field General Hospital. His wife, Mi Gong, said after his death, "The cause of his death was because he was tired out from persecuting Falun Gong." When he was in the hospital, he suffered from ascites, spitting out blood, paleness and saggy skin. He died miserably.
9. Wu Jinyou, 38 years old, was Head of the Huaxiang Police Station of the Daqing General Oil Refinery. Wu Jinyou often sent his subordinates to set traps to arrest practitioners who went out to distribute truth-clarification materials. He also led his men to follow and kept surveillance on practitioners, ransack their homes, tap their telephones and extort confessions by using extremely cruel methods. Many practitioners have lost their jobs and were forced to leave home in order to avoid being arrested and persecuted. Some were abducted or kidnapped, others were sent to forced labor camps. Many happy families have been broken up because of Wu Jinyou.
On July 14, 2002, the jeep he drove collided with another car at the No. 2 Gas Storage Area on the Wolong Highway. He was badly disfigured and his brain was compressed. He died horribly.
10. Li X, a policeman from Babeishang Police Sub-station in Daqing City hated Falun Gong practitioners. One day after he crazily tore up Teacher Li Hongzhi's picture and the book, Zhuan Falun, a stone hit his right eye as he went down the stairs. He became blind. This is a typical example of immediate retribution.
11. Sun Hengli from the Longfeng District Detention Centre was removed from his post as head of the detention center in August of 2004. His evil deeds brought him sicknesses one after another and he was hospitalized many times. His bad deeds also implicated his father, who was also in critical condition several times.
There are many other cases of immediate retribution to lawless officials in Daqing for persecuting Falun Gong. The Head of the 610 Office of the Water Supply Company died suddenly from an unknown disease. The Party Secretary of the No. 6 Station died instantly in the pit after his car rolled over when he was chasing after a practitioner. The Party Secretary of the Daqing Teachers' College died in a car accident. From the list of people from Daqing City who died after their treatment failed in the Shanghai Dongfang Liver and Gallbladder Hospital, seven of them had persecuted Falun Gong. Among them, five were CCP secretaries.
You can not escape the Heavenly principle that "good and the evil always have consequences." The illnesses, sufferings and disasters do not occur without reason. We sincerely hope these lawless officials in Daqing wake up to avoid having their name of the list of people who received immediate retribution for committing their evil deeds. Be responsible to yourselves! Don't repeat your mistakes and hurry up to make amends for your faults by doing good deeds!