September 10, 2005
(Minghui.org) After the "First Main Land China Falun Dafa Practitioners Cultivation Experience Sharing Conference on the Internet" was held in the Autumn of 2004, Falun Dafa practitioners around the entire world have walked solidly another year on their paths of cultivating during the Fa-rectification. During this past year, Mainland Chinese Falun Dafa practitioners have upgraded a great amount, accumulated many experiences and learned many lessons. Minghu.org plans to hold the "Second Mainland China Falun Dafa Practitioners Cultivation Experience Sharing Conference on the Internet," in the hope that many fellow practitioners in China will write down their cultivation experiences during the Fa-rectification. Submit your sharing according to information listed at the end of this article.
We hope that submissions will focus on "cultivating during Fa-rectification." Practitioners should share their experiences on how to follow Master's requirements, study the Fa well, send forth righteous thoughts, and clarify the truth. Also address how to abandon fundamental attachments, upgrade xinxing, validate Falun Dafa and save sentient beings when doing these three tasks. Those who have been tortured severely can share their experiences of how to search inward, relinquish attachments, resist the persecution with righteous thoughts and righteous actions and after being released from prison, how to study the Fa carefully, correct omissions, continue on the Fa-rectification path, etc. Please do not write your papers like work reports, but share your cultivation experience.
"The Second Mainland China Falun Dafa Practitioners Cultivation Experience Sharing Conference on the Internet" will be held from the beginning of November 2005, with articles published largely on Minghui.org. All papers published will be chosen and divided according to regions by "the Fa-conference Working Group" of overseas fellow practitioners.
When writing, compiling, and sending papers, please treat security issues seriously by mailing reports individually, not in groups, and avoid losses due to safety omissions or attachments of doing things, or showing off.
(1) Please state your Province, and Autonomous District, or City, so the Editor can check the information.
(2) These papers are for sharing cultivation experiences of Falun Dafa practitioners validating Falun Dafa, not for exposing the persecution. It is unnecessary to list details about places or people's names, and specific persecution facts. For the purpose of safety, you can use an alias with notes.
2. Submission Methods:
Practitioners who can safely send documents, should put "Conference Paper" labels, addressed to the appropriate editor.
(1) Please use the special conference mail box firstname.lastname@example.org to submit e-mails.
(2) If submitting through the Minghui.org website, if you need feedback, please remember to include your contact information inside your mail. Since the Web Submission website is an anonymous protocol, your e-mail address will not be sent to the editors automatically.
(3) On condition of a secure transmission, use these fax numbers after dialing the international long distance code, 1(USA)-208-979-6696, or 1(USA)-208-979-6711.
Please make sure your handwriting is clear and neat, and in a legible size, so that the editors can easily read it.
3. Submission Deadline:
October 31, 2005.