(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Dafa practitioner Mr. Wu Chunlong from Jiamusi City, Heilongjiang Province was tortured in the Jiamusi City Labor Camp until he was near death. He was completely emaciated, was unable to think clearly, and could not speak when he was sent home on April 30, 2005. His condition gradually improved with the care of his family, but police from the Songlin Station had him under close monitoring. They constantly threatened and harassed Mr. Wu Chunlong, and he died on August 20, 2005, only 30 years old.

One week before Mr. Wu Chunlong died.

On August 20, 2005, 2 a.m., Mr. Wu Chunlong died.

On August 20, 2005, 2 a.m., Mr. Wu Chunlong died.

Mr. Wu Chunlong was emaciated from the torture he suffered.

Falun Dafa practitioner Mr. Wu Chunlong was a self-employed barber. He was first sentenced to three years at forced labor on November 3, 1999, and was tortured severely in the Jiamusi City Labor Camp during that term. He was forced to suffer the inhuman torture known as the tiger bench (1) for seven days at the end of November 2001. Other Falun Dafa practitioners requested Mr. Wu's release, but when their pleas were rejected, they went on a hunger strike to protest. During this hunger strike, Mr. Yao Zhongliang, Mr. Xia Zhiliang, Mr. Dong Shaohua, and Mr. Li Jingfeng were locked in the Communication Room and force-fed. Their hands were cuffed on two sides of the bed, which allowed them to only sit or lie down all day. In addition their feet were bound. In order to visit his son, Mr. Wu Chunlong's father spent almost twenty thousand yuan. Finally Mr Wu Chunlong was released at the end of 2002. Mr. Wu Chunlong and his father had to move five times to avoid police harassment.

In October of 2003, Mr. Wu Chunlong had to borrow money to open a hair salon business. His studio opened on November 8, 2003. Only three days later, on November 11, 2003, policeman An Quanyi (male) from Yingjun Station arrested him and had him sentenced for the second time to three years forced labor.

Mr. Wu Chunlong was brutally tortured by prison guards Liu Hongguang (male), Yang Chunlong (male) and others. Mr. Wu went on a hunger strike to protest the persecution, and he was then force-fed and injected with unknown drugs. He started fainting a few days later, was incontinent and lost control of his bowels. Seven to eight days after he was force-fed, he lost all feeling from his lower back to his knees. He was unable to move his legs, his chest was cold, his mind blurry, he was physically emaciated and dying.

The guards, however, continued torturing him even as he was dying. One time Mr. Wu suddenly woke up, as the guards dragged him back to the washroom and doused him with cold water, then dragged him back to his cell. Another time he awoke with a shock in extreme pain, and he saw prisoner Wang Fu (male) was digging into his left collarbone with his hand.

Because Mr. Wu would often shout, "Falun Dafa is good," prisoner Wang Fu was encouraged by the guards to gag him with a towel contaminated with feces. Mr. Wu often would awake with a dirty towel stuffed in his mouth.

The Labor Camp was concerned about being held responsible for Mr. Wu Chunlong's death. On April 30, 2005, prisoner guards Yang Chunlong (male) and Diao Yukun (gender unknown) sent him home in a taxi. Before allowing his family to see him, they deceived Mr. Wu's father into signing a statement that the family would assume full responsibility for Mr. Wu. They also tried to extort five thousand yuan from the family, but Mr. Wu's father had no money to give them. In the end he had to borrow three hundred yuan to give the guards.

When Mr. Wu Chunlong returned home, he was nothing but skin and bone. He couldn't sit or stand up straight, he couldn't think clearly, he had no facial expression and could not recognize his own father. His face was very pale, his left side bigger than the right side, one eye very red and swollen, the result of a beating. He could not answer any questions from his friends or family. He appeared to be without memory, thoughts or reflections.

After his fellow practitioners helped him study the Fa and do the exercises with him, his health improved greatly. His swollen face returned to normal, and he could speak a few sentences at a time.

On May 18, 2005, the Jiamusi City Labor Camp sent a guard to the Songlin Police Station, requesting that policeman Yin Xiaodong (male) closely monitor Mr. Wu Chunlong. In the early morning of May 19, 2005, Yin Xiaodong came to Mr. Wu Chunlong's home, demanding that Mr. Wu Chunlong come to the station house every month for interrogation and that Mr. Wu Chunlong return to the Jiamusi City Labor Camp once his health recovered. On May 20, 2005, Yin Xiaodong came to Mr. Wu's home again and requested that Mr. Wu Chunlong register a temporary living certification with photo identification.

Mr. Wu Chunlong was suffering with confusion in his mind. He had only recovered part of his memory. Police harassed him at his home, causing him to relive in his mind the terror of the labor camp. He lost appetite, had diarrhea, lost more weight, developed a high fever, had difficulty breathing, was very nervous and could not recognize his family.

At 2 a.m. on August 20, 2005, Mr. Wu Chunlong passed away from the terror he had endured at the age of only thirty.

Jiamusi City Labor Camp Director Jiang Zuoqi (male), 86-454-8891958 (Office), 86-454-8247690 (Home).
Jiamusi City Labor Camp Deputy Director Yao Debin (male), 86-454-8891931.
Jiamusi City Labor Camp Deputy Director Sun Dehong, 86-454-8891932, 86-454-8243824 (Home).
Jiamusi City Labor Camp Deputy Director Xu Lifeng, 86-454-8891933, 86-454-8651855 (Home), 86-13904547855 (Cell).
Jiamusi City Labor Camp CCP Political Director Fu Maosen (male), 86-454-8891890.
Jiamusi City Labor Camp CCP Political Deputy Director Guan Dejun (male), 86-454-8891948.
Political Office Bai Jinfeng (male), 86-454-8891935.
CCP Discipline Committee Secretary Zheng Liyan (gender unknown), 86-454-8891934.
Six Ward (all male) Leader Liu Hongguang (male), Men's Ward Second Floor, 86-454-8891924.
Six Ward (all male) Deputy LeaderGuo Gang (male), Zhang Zhenhua (male), Guard Yang Chunlong (male).

(1) Practitioners are forced to sit on a small iron bench that is approximately 20 cm (6 inches) tall with their knees tied together. With their hands tied behind their backs or sometimes placed on their knees, they are forced to sit up straight and look straight ahead. They are not allowed to turn their heads, close their eyes, talk to anyone or move at all. Several inmates are assigned to watch over the practitioners and force them to remain motionless while sitting on the bench. Usually some hard objects are inserted underneath the practitioners' lower legs or ankles to increase their pain. See illustration on http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/articles/2001/11/24/16156.html