(Clearwisdom.net) Ms Liu Fengchun, 69 years old, was a villager from Jinquangou Village, Puwang Town, Yinan County, Shandong Province. All of her family members practice Falun Dafa. Her family's property was illegally confiscated, food supply taken away, the cows and pigs herded away, and her family members were threatened by officers from Dawangzhuang Town many times. When she was detained, Ms Liu was not allowed to sleep for periods of 24 hours, and her legs and hands were tied up for more than half a month. Ms Liu died on February 22, 2005.

Ms Ji Yonglan, 69 years old, was a villager from Jianli Village, Shifu Town, Dashiqiao City, Liaoning Province. She started to practice Falun Dafa in 1997 and benefited greatly from it. Although she was not well educated, she could read Zhuan Falun. After July 20, 1999, she still firmly continued to practice Dafa. The local police often came to her home to harass her. Her daughter was caught and detained, and was fined 1,500 yuan. Because she was persecuted for a long time in both body and mind, she had a recurrence of an old disease. She died in January 2005.

Mr. Bi Xuming, 79 years old, was a retired worker in the road maintenance section of Nong'an County, Jilin Province. He started to practice Falun Dafa in 1997. After July 20, 1999, he went to the provincial government to appeal for help and clarified the facts about the persecution. In February 2000, he went to Beijing to appeal for justice for Falun Gong. He was taken back to the local lockup and suffered from persecution. He was also fined 2,000 yuan. After he was released, his company stopped paying his wages. Because he suffered severe persecution of both body and mind, he died on November 3, 2000.

Mr. Wang Liansheng, 37 years old, was a teacher in the elementary school attached to Nong'an County Normal College, Jilin Province and firmly cultivated Dafa. In 2001, he went to Beijing to appeal on behalf of Falun Gong. After he was illegally detained for more than 20 hours, he walked out of the police station openly and with dignity. When the education system downsized at the end of 2001, he was not on the list to lose his job. However, because he practiced Falun Gong, his school's leaders forced him to write the "five statements" to denounce Falun Gong. Otherwise, he would lose his job. The leaders went to his home many times to threaten and harass him. Because the mental pressure was too great for him and his wife compelled him to get a divorce, he suffered a mental collapse. He died on March 18, 2002.

Ms Qin Yunzhi, 72 years old, was a Dafa practitioner in Nong'an County, Jilin Province. Before she obtained Dafa in 1997, she had many diseases, including liver inflammation. Two months after she obtained Dafa, she was able to take care of herself. After her son Wang Liansheng was persecuted to death in 2002, she was devastated. On May 1, 2004, she died.

Ms Kong Fanrong, 52 years old, was a Dafa practitioner in Henan Province. In October 1999, she went to Beijing to appeal against the persecution of Falun Dafa. She was arrested and taken to the Xiangcheng Detention Center and persecuted there. Later on, she was transferred to the Fugou Detention Center and continuously persecuted. After three months, she was fined 4,000 yuan. After she went home, she was harassed many times, which caused her to suffer a relapse. She died on February 27, 2002.

July 26, 2005