(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Liu Qingrui, who is in her 60s, is from Haixing County, Cangzhou, Hebei Province. She began practicing Falun Gong in 1996 and benefited physically and mentally from the practice. After the persecution began on July 20, 1999, she was harassed many times by personnel from the Haixing County Public Security Bureau and the 610 Office. In September 2000, the Haixing County Public Security Bureau detained her without legal process for two weeks and extorted several thousand yuan from her because she validated Dafa and clarified the truth. For the past several years, the Haixing County Public Security Bureau and 610 Office have used a number of methods to prevent her from practicing Falun Dafa, including intimidation, surveillance and levying fines. Liu Qingrui died on April 8, 2005.

Ms. Wu Huating, 64, was a resident of Kangxi Village, Wu'an City, Hebei Province. After she began practicing Falun Gong in 1996, she became healthy. She also set up a practice site at her home to help fellow practitioners. Since July 20, 1999, she was frequently harassed and threatened by the lawless authorities. She later suffered from paralysis and became bedridden. She died in December 2003.

Mr. Zhang Zengkui, 40, was from Dayulin Village, Shenzhou Town, Shenzhou City, Hebei Province. After he began practicing Falun Gong in 1998, his rheumatic heart disease and stroke symptoms improved for the better. But because of the persecution by Jiang's regime after July 20, 1999, he died from the recurrence of his illnesses on February 15, 2000.

Mr. Che Qinghe was from Shuangcheng City, Heilongjiang Province. He previously suffered from high blood pressure and vasculitis (general term for a group of illnesses involving the inflammation of blood vessels). He also suffered from backache, which kept him from performing heavy work for many years. He began practicing Falun Gong in 1997 and became energetic and free of illness. After the persecution started in 1999, the Qingshan Community of Xiangyang District authorities in Jiamusi City forced him twice to attend a "re-education class" in the brainwashing center. They also forced him to hand in the book Zhuan Falun. Police officers from the Qiaonan Local Police Station of Xiangyang District Public Security Sub-bureau, in Jiamusi City often came to his home and harassed him. Because he lost his environment for practicing Falun Gong and had to endure various kinds of intense pressure, his health deteriorated. He suffered a brain stem hemorrhage and passed away on April 23, 2000.

Mr. Wang Hui was a Falun Dafa practitioner from Hengkou Town, Ankang City, Shaanxi Province. He began practicing Falun Gong at the end of 1997. He became almost free of the many illnesses he suffered, including neurasthenia and insomnia. He once said, "I want to steadfastly practice Falun Dafa until the last moment of my life!" After July 20, 1999, he was forced to listen to slander and assaults against Falun Dafa and its Teacher on the CCP controlled television. He also suffered great pressure. His health rapidly worsened and he died on July 28, 1999.

Mr. Xu Yuliang, 58, was a farmer from Xueli Village, Jiguanshan Town, Fengcheng City, Liaoning Province. He began practicing Falun Gong in March 1997, and his heart diseases from lung disorders were cured without treatment. On July 20, 1999, the lawless people from the town government ransacked his home, confiscated his books and forbid him from practicing Falun Gong. Because of the intimidation he lived under stress, and therefore, his illnesses recurred. He died in October 2000.

Ms. Wang Xianfeng, 40, was detained for a month and fined 2000 yuan for going to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong in November 1999. In June 2000, the lawless authorities found a Falun Dafa book in her home. She was therefore detained for seven days and fined 520 yuan. Due to long-term intimidation, harassment and extortion by the local police, she lived in a very stressful environment. She passed away on November 30, 2002.