(Clearwisdom.net) One day in April 2005, six-year-old An Xinming talked to a woman who had rescued one of her family members from a labor camp. The six-year-old boy said, "I want ask you ma'am, how can I rescue my father from a labor camp?"

Children at An Xinming's age should be happy and without worries. However, since the persecution against Falun Gong started in July 1999, An Xinming and his parents, along with millions of other Falun Gong practitioners and their families, never had one day of peace and happiness in their life. Worry and terror has accompanied An Xinming throughout his childhood. Now his father has been sentenced again. It is hard to imagine how much psychological pressure such a young boy is suffering.

An Xinming's father is 34 years old. An Fengbo graduated from the Changchun Chinese Medical College. Since graduation he has worked as a police officer at the Jilin City Huanxiling Forced Labor Camp. His police number is 2214905. An Fengbo started practicing Falun Gong in 1996. He has followed the principles of "Truth, Compassion, Forbearance" and was very considerate of others and diligent in his practice. On July 22, 1999, An Fengbo and his pregnant wife went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong. The baby was born in September 1999. Two months later, in November, An Fengbo went to Beijing to appeal for the second time and was detained. Later he again went to Beijing with his wife, their baby and his mother-in-law. They were sent back to Jilin City by people in that city's Liaison Office in Beijing. The police jailed An Fengbo and his mother-in-law. His wife was released since she was breast-feeding.

In 2001, An Fengbo was sentenced to a two-year labor camp term for practicing Falun Gong. He was imprisoned at Fourth Division in Jiutai Yinmahe Forced Labor Camp, Jilin Province, where he suffered inhuman tortures and abuses by police and inmates. He lost all his front teeth from being savagely kicked in the mouth. He never gave in to the evildoers and continued to firmly validate Dafa. He was released two months after the official end of his term, right before the 2003 Chinese New Year. An Fengbo returned to his work place at the Jilin City Huanxiling Forced Labor Camp.

On the morning of March 4, 2005, at breakfast, Dadong Police Station chief from the Chuanying Police Department in Jilin City, along with police Yu Lijun, Liu Jinyuan, and Han Wei, broke into An Fengbo's home and took him to the police station. Later An Fengbo was sent to the Jilin City No. 3 Detention Center.

On March 19, An Fengbo's wife and his father, An Yuzhen, went to the police station demanding that they release An Fengbo. The police were hostile. Four officers held An Yuzhen down and beat him. When his wife tried to stop the beating, police pulled her hair and beat her also. They were handcuffed behind their backs for a long time.

On March 22, 2005, personnel from the Dadong Police Station sent An Fengbo to the Jiutai Yinmahe Forced Labor Camp for a one-year term because he had Dafa books and pamphlets in his home, which they claimed "disturbs the social order." An Fengbo's family members were not aware of the sentence and they were very worried about him. During the morning of March 23 they went to the police station again, requesting them to release An Fengbo, only to find out that the day before he was sentenced for one year.

On April 7, 2005, An Fengbo's wife and brother, along with their six-year-old child, went to the Jiutai Yinmahe Forced Labor Camp to visit him. They brought an appeal document, drafted by their attorney, to get An Fengbo's signature. The labor camp never let the family members see An Fengbo.

On April 13, 2005, An Fengbo's wife and a coworker went to the Jilin City Judiciary Office to appeal for An Fengbo. Han Wei met them. Han said, "One year is a short term for a Falun Gong practitioner; you will never win the case. They are anti-Communist and anti-society." An's wife said, "We checked all the laws and could not find such a law. What is your authority?" Han tried to shirk responsibility saying, "You'd better go to the Provincial Police Bureau to appeal, since we don't have such authority at the city level. It may take three to four months for the provincial procedure. If it does not work, then you would have to try some other procedure. Even if you could win, it will take longer than the existing sentence term." An's wife insisted to start with the city's Judiciary Office procedure. Han Wei finally took out a sample document and told her to fill it out.

At noon on April 25, 2005, An Fengbo's wife went to the Jilin City Judiciary Office to appeal again. Han Wei took her appeal documents. The morning of April 28, 2005, Han Wei called An Fengbo's wife and told her she has to appeal to the Jilin Provincial Police Bureau.

On the afternoon of April 28, 2005, An Fengbo's wife called Han Wei, asking why the city Judiciary Office refused to take the case. Han said the TV had even broadcast that Falun Gong is [slanderous term omitted]. An's wife rebutted by asking, "How could a TV program have any legal authority?" Han did not know how to answer her, yet he still refused to take the case.

After An Fengbo was sentenced, his wife and child lost their source of income. Currently his wife has to work 12 hours a day to support the family. We hereby call all kind-hearted people's attention to these broken families and their children. Please help these innocent people and protect justice in the world.

Phone numbers of responsible parties:

Jilin City Judiciary Office Han Wei: 86-432-2048650

Jilin City Huanxiling Labor Camp:

Head Yang Guande, 86-13364405001 (Cell), 86-432-2021709 (Home)
Political Head Chen Tianshu:86-13364405002 (Cell), 86-432-4838858 (Home)
Deputy head Yan Rongman, 86-13364405000 (Cell), 86-432-2037391 (Home)
Deputy head Hu Yanjin, 86-13364405004 (Cell), 86-432-2027427 (Home)
Deputy head Liu Xun, 86-13364405005 (Cell), 86-432-4674765 (Home)
Deputy head Cao Guomin, 86-13364405006 (Cell), 86-432-2081734 (Home)