(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Yang Yuhua, 50 years old, was a teacher from the Sixth Middle School of Daqing City. She started to practice Falun Gong in 1995, and her serious diabetes disappeared without medical treatment. She was firm in practicing Falun Gong and died on May 12, 2005 as a result of brutal force-feeding in the Daqing City Detention Center.

Yang Yuhua's family
Yang Yuhua

During the night of April 16, 2005, 610 Office personnel took Ms. Yang Yuhua from her home to the Daqing City Detention Center. To protest the arrest, Yang Yuhua started a hunger strike, during which she was brutally tortured.

When Ms. Yang started to vomit after she was force-fed, detainee Yang Caiyun, whom the guards had directed to assault Ms. Yang, sat on her, clutching and pinching her to keep her from vomiting. Due to the unbearable pain, Ms. Yang kept yelling. Prison guards Wu Fei and Nuan came to find out what was going on. Ms. Yang told them that the detainee beat her and did not allow her to vomit. The prison guards then put Ms. Yang into a small cell and locked her onto a metal chair.

On May 1, Ms. Yang was transferred to cell 406. She started to lose consciousness but was still restrained on the metal chair. When she needed to urinate, the guard just ignored her and told her to urinate on the metal chair. In the end a practitioner helped her, and she urinated blood. That night Ms. Yang fainted and started to twitch. Symptoms of heart failure also appeared. The guard told someone to carry her out into the hall. She was put in the hallway and stayed in the cold the entire night.

On May 2, Ms. Yang was again taken out for force-feeding. When she was taken back, she could no longer speak. The detention center chief came and asked, "Still alive?" The inmates told the chief, "She has urinated blood." The chief said, "Urinated blood? Even if she urinates her heart we won't care! She deserves that!"

On May 3, 4 and 5, Ms. Yang was force-fed.

On May 6, Ms. Yang broke a force-feeding tube by biting it.

On May 7, the criminals failed to force-feed anything into her stomach.

On May 8, the brutal force-feeding started again. This time Ms. Yang broke two tubes.

On May 9, the criminals who force-fed her said, "Since we can't get anything into her with a plastic tube, get a metal tube and we'll force-feed her again." Ms. Yang was already at the brink of death. The criminals attempted to inject drugs into her veins, but they failed to find her veins. Instead, all the liquid was injected under her skin, and her arm swelled up. At noon on May 9, her life hanging by a thread, she was carried out and never came back. A good person thus died from torture.

On May 10, a high-level delegation came to the detention center to investigate. The prison guards and the detainees colluded beforehand and made up lies to cover up their crimes.

Relevant phone numbers:

Daqing City Detention Center: 86-459-4616163, 86-459-4616158
Chief Zhang: 86-459-4616098, 86-13059058777(Cell)
Chief Bai: 86-459-4616161