Facts of the Persecution

1. Ms. Liu Chaoying, Ms. Zheng Yanrong and Ms. Wang Xuemei, and Others Still Tortured in Masanjia Forced Labor Camp

The villains in the Masanjia Forced Labor Camp are still torturing Falun Dafa practitioners. Ms. Liu Chaoying is 33 years old. She was sentenced to three years of forced labor in 2002 and was forced to accept the brainwashing. She solemnly declared the brainwashing to be null and void on November 10, 2004, and for that had her term extended three additional months. She has been tortured by being handcuffed to the bed and having her term extended two more months. All of the following practitioners were tortured because they refused to wear the camp uniforms. Ms. Zheng Yanrong and Ms. Wang Xuemei were handcuffed to the bed and deprived of sleep for three entire days. Ms. Wang Xuemei was later locked up in the storage unit, handcuffed to a metal shelf, and forbidden to use the toilet or eat meals. The prison guards would not allow her to change her clothing while she was having her period. Ms. Liu Jingxia, Ms. Wang Guiling, and Ms. Shi Guijie were also handcuffed to the beds and only allowed to sleep from midnight to 4 a.m. Ms. Shi Guirong and Ms. Yan Chunjiao were locked in small cells. Ms. Liu Huarong, Ms. Yan Chunjiao, and Ms. Wu Shuqin were dragged into the hallway and beaten by male guards. Ms. Zhang Xiuqin and Ms. Yang Fengying were beaten by Camp Director Zhao Laixi (male) and guard Liu Chunjie (gender unknown)


2. Unable to Pay Bail Money, Mr. Huang Jinru Still Abducted by Police

Practitioner Mr. Huang Jinru from Hekanzi, Lingyuan City, Liaoning Province, is 61 years old. On May 12, 2005, Lingyuan City State Security Agents abducted eight practitioners in Hekanzi and locked them in a detention center. By May 20, 2005, seven of the practitioners (all except Mr. Huang Jinru) were released after their families paid 3,000 yuan to the State Security Division and 100-600 yuan to the detention center. The State Security Division demanded that Mr. Huang's family pay 8,000 yuan, but they had already paid 6,000 yuan and were not able to come up with the additional 8,000 yuan because of their financial position. Mr. Huang is still being detained because his minor child cannot pay.


3. Persecution Facts of Teacher Ms. Wang Heqin from Liupanshui City, Guizhou Province

Ms. Wang Heqin is a teacher employed by the First High School of Liupanshui City, Guizhou Province. She has been arrested six times since the persecution of Falun Gong started and has been sent multiple times to brainwashing classes. She has also had her home ransacked more than once. Her mother, Ms. He Jingming, was beaten on March 29, 2002, by local 610 Office personnel, resulting in a severe spinal injury. She was sent home to die and could not take care of herself for more than three months. However, she recovered gradually after studying the Fa and practicing the Falun Dafa exercises. On July 18, 2004, Ms. Wang Heqin was followed and abducted by the local police and was detained for 15 days. On January 20, 2005, Ms. Wang was followed, abducted and detained again while mailing truth-clarification materials at the post office. Inside the Liupanshui City First Detention Center, Wang Heqin refused to cooperate, had her hair cut off, and was tortured. On April 26, 2005, Zhongshan District Court put Ms. Wang on trial but were unable to convict her because of Ms. Wang's righteous questions. Ms. Wang is still being held at the detention center.


4. Persecution Facts of Mr. Chu Zhenqi's Family in Mandarin Autonomous Prefecture of Fengning County, Hebei Province

The family of Mr. Chu Zhenqi from the Mandarin Autonomous Prefecture of Fengning County, Hebei Province, includes his wife Wang Guozhen and their daughters Chu Lianrong and Chu Lianxia. After July 20, 1999, Mr. Chu Zhenqi, his wife Wang Guozhen and their first daughter Chu Lianrong went to Beijing to appeal. They were all arrested and detained in the Fengning County Detention Center. Ms. Wang Guozhen and her daughter Chu Lianrong were detained for more than three months and had to pay a large amount of money in extortion. In May 2000, Mr. Chu's family of four went to Beijing to appeal again. They were all arrested and detained in the county detention center until August 23, 2000. They were brutally beaten inside the Office of the County Police Criminal Justice Division. Pan Zhanwu (male) tortured them in the detention center by using ankle shackles. Mr. Chu Zhenqi was put in shackles for 40 days, while his wife and first daughter wore the shackles for 15 days. Ms. Wang Guozhen was abducted from her home in September 2000 and sentenced to three years of forced labor at the Tangshan Labor Camp. On November 3, 2000, Mr. Chu was also abducted and sent to the Tanshan Labor Camp to serve a two-year term. In December 2001, Ms. Chu Lianrong (their first daughter) went to Beijing to appeal the third time. She was detained for more than one month and was then sent to the Gaoyan Labor Camp to serve a three-year term. Their second daughter Chu Lianxia became destitute and homeless for one year to avoid being arrested at her home. Nevertheless, she was still captured by police but returned home after paying extortion. On December 23, 2004, the police went to first daughter Chu Lianrong's home to search it. Police abducted Ms. Chu and her husband and detained them in the county detention center. They were both sentenced to three years forced labor and are serving their terms in the Gaoyang Labor Camp. Practitioner Mr. Wang Xishun was also reported to the police while passing out truth-clarifying materials in Dagong Village in March 2005. He was abducted the next day and sent to the Raoyang County Detention Center, detained for one month, and then sentenced to one year of forced labor at the Gaoyang Labor Camp.