(Clearwisdom.net) Before her death, Ms. Pang Fengzhi, 56, was a retired high school teacher at the Number 3 High School, Hailar, Inner Mongolia. She started practicing Falun Gong in 1997. In February 2000 and February 2001, Ms. Pang went to appeal for justice for Falun Dafa in Beijing. During the second appeal, she was arrested in Beijing and sent back for over a month's detention in the local jail. On March 15, 2001, Ms. Pang was put into a brainwashing camp held by the local 610 Office, and was arrested again in a large-scale arrest around July 19 that year because the authorities found a Falun Dafa banner in her home. Later Ms. Pang was jailed for 3 months and developed esophageal cancer in prison. National Security agents Qu Shulin, Gao Feng, and others persecuted her for long time and harmed her health. She died on August 18, 2002, after being released.

Ms. Yu Aiping, 57, is a Falun Dafa practitioner in Hengyang, Hunan. She went to appeal for Dafa in Beijing several times and was severely persecuted by the local ""610 Office" and police. In 2004 she was detained again for clarifying the truth about Falun Dafa. Her physical and mental health was harmed terribly when she was released from brainwashing camp in February 2005. Ms. Yu passed away suddenly on May 30, 2005.

Ms. Chen Guangping, 43, was a Dafa practitioner in Xinjian County, Jiangxi Province. Before she obtained the Fa in 1995, she was a cancer patient. After practicing Falun Gong, the disease miraculously disappeared and she enjoyed a better life. After the persecution began on July 20, 1999, Ms. Chen validated Falun Dafa in various ways, such as practicing the exercises in public and appealing in Beijing. She was detained several times by the authorities. In April 2000, Ms. Chen was sentenced to 3 years in a labor camp, where she suffered a great deal. After she was released on bail, her old health problems returned and she died in November 2003.

Mr. Gao Haiquan, 70, was from Nanchong, Sichuan Province. He started practicing Falun Dafa in 1997. After July 20, 1999, the local police, national security office and the "610 Office" often harassed his family. Mr. Gao died in 2002 due to the relapse of old diseases.

Mr. Liu Changtai, 67, was a practitioner in Nongan, Jilin Province. His son Liu Chengjun was persecuted to death on December 26, 2003 and his daughter Liu Lin was arrested in Beijing on December 17, 2004. Mr. Liu was harassed by the local police frequently and died suddenly on March 28, 2005.

Ms. Yu Guilian, 68, was from Daqin Village, Zhaoyuan, Shandong Province. On January 1, 2000, the government detained her for 20 days. She died on April 25, 2003.

Mr. Yang Shaokui, 70, was a retired worker from the Yuntong Mine, Yunnan Province. On three different occasions since 1999, he was persecuted until he was so ill that he had to be hospitalized. Once when Mr. Yang was sent to a brainwashing camp, he declared that a statement he had made against Dafa under coercion was invalid. Mr. Yang passed away in November 2004.