Facts of the Persecution

1. Persecutors at the Sanshui Forced Labor Camp Savagely Torture Falun Dafa Practitioners by Detaining them in Dark Rooms, Stripping them Naked, and Shocking them With Electric Batons

On August 23, 2004, Falun Dafa practitioners held at the Sanshui Forced Labor Camp protested the persecution. They stood on the drill ground, firmly refusing to follow the guards' orders to squat. Some of the guards then intensified the abuse. They locked the practitioners in a small and dark room without mosquito nets, stripped off their clothes, and shocked the practitioners with electric batons. They detained the practitioners in this room for at least seven days each time. The guards who participated in this torture included Chen Zhao, police ID number 4406671; Deputy Division Head Lei Huiqing, ID number 4406698; Su, ID number 4406841; Xia, ID number 4406416; Qiu Jianwen from Meizhou City, Guangdong Province; He Xiaodong from Meizhou City, Guangdong Province; Zhen Guoquan, Li Feng, Chen Cheng and others.


2. Practitioners Liu Guifu and Bai Lingyi Persecuted at the Beijing Dispatch Division

Practitioner Ms. Liu Guifu was illegally held at Division 4 of the Beijing Women's Forced Labor Camp. Ms. Bai Lingyi, another practitioner illegally held at Division 1 of the same camp, and Ms. Liu Guifu, were both sent to Division 8 of the Beijing Labor Reeducation Dispatch Division. They firmly refused to acknowledge the illegal labor camp sentence, and refused to sign a guarantee statement or comply with labor camp rules. The persecutors subjected these practitioners to brainwashing around the clock, and deprived them of sleep. The torture often lasted for more than ten consecutive days. Liu Guifu stated her desire to write an appeal because the police ransacked her home and didn't find anything Dafa-related, but the labor camp verdict document listed the reason for her incarceration was that 21 Falun Gong flyers were found in her home. The police confiscated her computer and printer, claiming the need to "check" them. They found no incriminating evidence but nonetheless refused to return these items. Consequently, her daughter, who is currently living in the USA, cannot contact her by email.


3. Laizhou City 610 Office Personnel in Shandong Province and National Security Division Officials Commit More Crimes

At noon on April 12, 2005, practitioner Niu Guifen from Xinjiang Autonomous Region was arrested along with her husband and daughter. The persecutors were from the Zhuyou Police Station on Chenggang Road, Laizhou City, Shandong Province. More than 20 officers from the Laizhou City National Security Division participated in this abduction. They ransacked her home, took the computer, printer, copying paper, a cutting knife and 23,000 yuan in cash. Niu Guifen and her daughter are being held at the Laizhou City Police Department. Niu Guifen's husband was tortured after his arrest, and police officer Wang slammed his head against the wall until he lost consciousness. He was sent to the Laizhou City People's Hospital. Right now he cannot take care of himself due to the severe injuries he received during his persecution. The cost for the hospital bill was deducted from the 23,000 yuan taken from his home, although the police claim they took only 20,000 yuan.

On December 29, 2004, practitioners Sun Xiaoling and Shi Lunyu were reported to police after they went to Xiteng Village in Shentang, Laizhou City to distribute truth-clarifying materials. Officers from the Shentang Police Station in Laizhou City arrested them and sent them to the Laizhou City Detention Center. They have been held there for over three months. Agents from the Laizhou City 610 Office and the National Security Division are violating the law by refusing to release the practitioners.


4. Practitioner Wei Quan From Tianjin City Abducted, His Wife Beaten by Persecutors at the National Security Division

Practitioner Wei Quan from Chengguan Town, Wuqing District, Tianjin City was arrested by officers from the Chengguan Town Police Station when he was clarifying the truth about Falun Gong. During the more than 20 days he was detained, his family received no formal notice regarding his arrest. His wife, Qin Guifang, and other members of his family went to the police station many times asking for his release. On April 20, 2005, Qin Guifang again went to the police station. The police sent her to the Wuqing District National Security Division. When she asked for her husband's release, she was savagely beaten.


5. Persecutors from the Shuangqiao District 610 Office in Chengde City, Hebei Province Extort Money from Practitioners to Spend on Gambling and Prostitution

Lu Feng, head of the National Security Division of Shuangqiao District Police Department in Chengde City abducted about 100 practitioners. He sent them to a brainwashing class, a labor camp, and a prison. Lu Feng made the practitioners' families give him money, cigarettes, and alcohol, with a known value exceeding 200,000 yuan. He "fined" the practitioners over one million yuan.

Yan Zhen, Shuangqiao, of the District 610 Office, and his wife Xin Suyun, have been put under house arrest for embezzling national funds.

Yang Shuzeng, head of the Chengde City 610 Office extorts money from practitioners and then visits prostitutes. He says he gets rich by abducting Falun Gong practitioners.

Ji Yazhou, deputy head of the Chengde City 610 Office is a gambler. He extorts money from practitioners' families, and tells others that he uses the money to pay for a house, while in fact he gambles all the extorted money.

He Jinshi, political secretary of the Chengde City Police Department has extorted hundreds of thousands of yuan from practitioners. http://minghui.ca/mh/articles/2005/4/27/100514.html

6. Officials at the Former Changchun City No. 1 Auto Company Illegally Fire Employees who are Practitioners

Officials at the former Changchun City No. 1 Auto Company, including the general manager Lu Linkui, president of the workers' union Lu Liansheng, heads of the Human Resources Department Ge Kai and Yang Daoping, and Wang Yanxin, an official at the Human Resources Section, illegally fired more than 10 employees who are Falun Gong practitioners, between July 20, 1999 and March 2002. They have tried to evade responsibility for their illegal actions.