(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Yu Huiqin, 44 years old, is from Junying Village, Kangzhuang Town, Yanqing County, Beijing City. She has been persecuted many times, and died at 6 p.m. on April 16, 2005.

Before Ms. Yu Huiqin began to practice Falun Gong in July 1998, she was diagnosed with incurable kidney disease. She was always cold and had to wear a sweater and cotton-padded pants even in the hot summer and she could not do any housework. Her husband's monthly income was not enough to pay for her medicine. The whole village knew that her diseases brought her and her family enormous pain. However, since Ms. Yu started practicing Falun Gong, the stubborn disease quickly disappeared, and she gained a new life. In autumn of 1998, she processed more than ten acres of corn by herself. The family started to breathe easier, and they all acclaimed the miracle of Falun Dafa. Her husband, Jiang Hai, also became a practitioner. Together, they used their personal stories to tell people about the miracle and wonderfulness of Falun Dafa.

Unfortunately, this happy family has not had a moment's peace since Jiang's regime started to suppress Falun Gong on July 20, 1999. On the night of January 12, 2002, the couple was arrested by policemen from the Kangzhuang Police Station led by Bai Jinlong, and their home was searched. They were illegally taken to Yanqing Detention Center. Yu Huiqin went on a hunger strike in protest, and was released three days later. Jiang Hai was released after 28 days. Afterwards, he was arrested two more times and persecuted at the Kangzhuang Hospital and at a brainwashing center. On September 27, Mr. Jiang was illegally tried and sentenced to nine years in prison.

Yu Huiqin was arrested for the second time on November 5, 2002. Six to seven policemen, including the superintendent of the police station, Xia Yongkun (now the chief of the detention center), policeman Bai Jinlong and Liu Hongbo again took Yu Huiqin to the detention center. That same afternoon, they sentenced Ms. Yu to two years of forced labor and sent her to the forced labor camp on the following day. The forced labor camp refused to take her and sent her back, but the detention center refused to release her and detained her for five more days. They handcuffed her hands and feet and sent her to Yanqing County Hospital for forced injections. Yu Huiqin told people in the hospital about her experience in practicing Falun Dafa, the wonderful physical changes she experienced, the truth of Falun Dafa and the evil's shameless lies. She told them to remember that Falun Dafa is good. The police and prisoners who monitored her gagged her with a sanitary napkins and tape. They also pinched her nose so she could not breathe. After all manner of brutal persecution, Ms. Yu's once healthy body became emaciated. Fourteen days after being arrested, Yu Huiqin was unconditionally released after she steadfastly protested the persecution with her life.

The third arrest was on the morning of August 14, 2003. Policeman Bai Jinlong led a group of policemen to rush into Yu Huiqin's home again. They intended to forcibly take her away, but Yu Huiqin firmly rejected them. Then, seven to eight policemen led by the superintendent of the police station, Xia Yongkun jumped over the garden wall, smashed the windows, damaged the door and broke into the house. They did not present any identification or give any reason for their forced entry. They simply abducted Yu Huiqin and sent her directly to Xin'an Forced Labor Camp in Daxing, Beijing.

On November 4, 2004, Yu Huiqin was set free after one year and three months of persecution, but she suffered from dizziness and extreme weakness. Her whole body had edema, and she frequently vomited. As related by Yu Huiqin, she had been injected with unknown drugs and she was in very bad physical condition as a result. After she returned home, she faced financial difficulties. She was incapable of taking care of her elderly parent and the two children, and her physical condition worsened. Ms. Yu went to appeal to the government to seek justice, but nobody paid any attention to her. She began to practice Falun Gong again. However, her body had been persecuted too severely, and she could not even lie down for a week. She could only sit up.

On April 16, 2005, Yu Huiqin asked her son to take her to the police station. She demanded the release of her husband and was determined not to leave until he was set free. However, the policemen made all sorts of excuses and claimed that her husband had violated the law. Yu Huiqin asked them, "What law did he violate? Practicing 'Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance' and being a good person is not breaking any laws." They had nothing to reply. Yu Huiqin suddenly coughed up blood. Upon seeing that, Village Chief Ren and policeman Mu sent Yu Huiqin to the county hospital. At 6 p.m., Yu Huiqin left this world without accomplishing her goal.

After Yu Huiqin passed away, her son Jiang Pengfei requested the government to let his father see his mother's corpse. On the 22nd, two prison policemen escorted Jiang Hai to the county hospital, but only allowed him to stay five minutes. Jiang Hai told his children to be strong. He said that their mother had not really died, because she would live forever in their hearts. Jiang Hai's body appeared worn down, and the prison police said that he had been released from the hospital not long before.

Jiang Hai was taken away again. Because her family had no income, Ms. Yu's two children were unable to handle the medical bills and burial fees. They went to the department in charge, but were ignored again. The son, Jiang Pengfei, told them that if nobody would take care of it, he would bring his mother's body to Tiananmen Square. It was only then that the authorities agreed to solve the problem. They cremated her body on the morning of the 23rd.

Yu Huiqin's home telephone number: 86-10-69133703
Yu Huiqin's orphans:
Son: Jiang Pengfei, 22 years old, unemployed.
Daughter: Jiang Pengxia, 17 years old, attending second year of technical school