Mr. Xin Minsheng from Nong'an County Jilin Province Dies in 2005

Mr. Xin Minsheng, 52, lived in Nong'an County, Jilin Province. He obtained the Fa in 1998, after which his many illnesses disappeared miraculously. After July 20, 1999, when the persecution began, he was subjected to harassment and threats from the police, and his family members were also arrested. His old illnesses returned, and he died on June 25, 2003.

Mr. Wang Chuan'geng from Qufu City, Shandong Province Dies in 2001

Mr. Wang Chuan'geng was retired from the Qufu City Tax Bureau. He was diagnosed with liver cancer at the end of 1997, and went through chemotherapy at a hospital in Jinan City, Shandong Province, with no positive results. The doctor gave him a very poor prognosis. A Falun Dafa practitioner then sent him the book Zhuan Falun, and helped him start cultivating. His illnesses then disappeared. He became very healthy and had a rosy complexion. He no longer needed any medicine or chemotherapy. After the persecution started in 1999, officials from the Qufu County CCP Political and Judiciary Committee and police harassed him frequently at home. He could not study the Fa or do the exercises regularly. His old illnesses returned, and he died in April, 2001.

Mr. Xia Wenzhong from Handan City, Hebei Province Dies in 2005 After a Serving Four-year Term

Xia Wenzhong, 59, lived in Cheng'an County, Handan City, Hebei Province. On August 31, 2002, he was arrested while attending a local Falun Dafa conference. Policeman Yang Shihua (male) and others brutally beat and shocked him with an electric baton. The physical abuse caused his blood pressure to rise, and symptoms of a stroke appeared. While serving four years in Daming Prison and Shijiazhuang Prison, he wrote a guarantee statement under the severe pressure, and was also forced to defame Master Li. He was rescued before the 2003 Chinese New Year holidays, but he appeared to be disoriented. After studying the Fa and sharing understandings with fellow practitioners, he published a solemn declaration, nullifying the mistakes he made while under the influence of torture and brainwashing. However, he died several days later on March 14, 2005.