(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Dafa practitioner Ms. Yang Guizhi, 68 years old, was a retired worker from the Jiamusi City Harvest Machinery Factory. All her illnesses disappeared after she started to practice Falun Dafa in 1996. Sun Shuping, head of the street committee, reported Ms. Yang in 2002 for clarifying the truth to her neighbors. The police ransacked her home, extorted 3,000 yuan from her, and threatened her. Street committee and the police officials often harassed and threatened her. Even though her family monitored her and put increasing pressure on her to give up Falun Dafa, she still found opportunities to clarify the truth. She was afflicted both physically and mentally and suddenly passed away on October 12, 2004.

Practitioner Ms. Qu Yunlian was 72 years old and lived in Zhongguzhang Village, Shangzhuang Town, Rongcheng City, Shandong Province. She started to practice Falun Dafa in 1997 and was cured of all of her chronic illnesses. After July 20, 1999, she was arrested and threatened numerous times by the local police, who also ransacked her home frequently. She was under tremendous pressure and died on March 20, 2002.

Practitioner Ms. Wang Shukun, 67 years old, lived in Shanhouwangjia Village, Dashuibo Town, Wendeng City, Shandong Province. She used to be paralyzed, but recovered after she began the practice in 1998 and was able to do housework. In July 2000 she went to Longshan to validate Dafa and was persecuted. She had a relapse of her old illness and passed away in May 2003.

Practitioner Ms. Yu Huiqing, 60 years old, lived in Lingshangwangjia Village, Dashuibo Town, Wendeng City, Shandong Province. After she started practicing Falun Dafa in 1998 she recovered from numerous illnesses. After the persecution began on July 20, 1999, police officers often went to her home to harass her. In July 2000, she went to Longshan to validate Dafa and was held for over ten days at the police station, where she was severely mistreated and her health began to worsen as a result. She died on October 16, 2004.

Practitioner Ms. Liang Yunxia, 48 years old, worked at the No. 2 Pharmaceutical Factory in Weifang City, Shandong Province. She obtained Dafa in 1996 and went to Beijing to validate Dafa in 2000. She was arrested at Tiananmen Square and held at the Weifang City Liaison Office in Beijing. She held a hunger strike and was released when she was on the brink of death. The police broke into her home and arrested her. Her work unit fired her. The officials from her work unit also sent her to a brainwashing class, where she was not allowed to sleep, and those in charge took turns bombarding her with slanderous propaganda. She was forced to write a guarantee statement. Later, she published an announcement online in which she solemnly declaring the statement invalid and that all that she had said and done that didn't conform to Dafa was completely void. She lost her freedom at home as well, because her husband was deceived by the propaganda and constantly watched her. He didn't allow her to do the exercises or study the Fa, and he often beat her. She had a relapse of her old illness and passed away on March 28, 2005.

Practitioner Mr. Wang Xinlu, 63 years old, lived in Huanggang City, Hubei Province. He started the practice in 1996 and was cured of a stroke. After the persecution began, the authorities often harassed him at home and didn't allow him to do the exercises. In 2001, his wife was arrested for clarifying the truth in public. She was sent to do two years of forced labor. During this time the police officers ransacked his home and his work unit cut off his salary. He suffered tremendously and had a relapse of his old illness. He died on May 2, 2001.

Practitioner Mr. Sun Jinzhou, 60 years old, had worked at the Huanggang City Embankment Division. He had already lost the most of his teeth and was sickly. After he started practicing Falun Gong, he miraculously grew new teeth and all of his illnesses disappeared. After July 20, 1999, he refused to write a "guarantee statement" despite pressure from his work unit and frequent harassment and threats from his son. He passed away in October 2003 after suffering relentless persecution.

Practitioner Ms. Li Fengzhen, 73 years old, had lived in Nongan County, Jilin Province. After July 20, 1999, her daughter and son-in-law were sent to a labor camp. Ms. Li Fengzhen was filled with feat and anxiety and almost lost her eyesight. In early 2001, her elder daughter was again sent to forced labor, and her younger daughter was forced to leave town. Ms. Li was under tremendous pressure and died on January 20, 2005.

Practitioner Mr. Cao Yunlu, 66 years old, was a retired official from Tonghua City, Jilin Province. He was cured of numerous illnesses after practicing Falun Dafa. In 2000, he went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Dafa and was detained. His son and daughter also went to Beijing to appeal. They were arrested and sent to a forced labor camp. Mr. Cao endured tremendous pressure, which led him to suffer a relapse of his old illness and pass away in March 2003.

Practitioner Ms. Niu Sujuan, 42 years old, had lived in Beiji Village, Shimenqiao Township, Renqiu City, Hebei Province. She went to Beijing to appeal on July 19, 1999. After she returned, the local police often harassed her and forced her to put her fingerprints on guarantee statements. Because of long-term persecution, she suffered a stroke on August 17, 2003 and died.

Practitioner Ms. Yang Sufen was in her 60's and a retired engineer from a design institute in Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province, who used to live in Langfang City, Hebei Province. She used to suffer from severe asthma but recovered after she started practicing Falun Dafa around 1997. On July 20, 1999, she went to Beijing to validate Dafa. After her return, the local police and officials from the 610 Office detained her. Before the Sixteenth Party Congress, she was sent to a brainwashing class. She wrote guarantee statements and was released. Her family didn't let her leave home and she lived under tremendous pressure. She passed away in the winter of 2004.