Atrocities Committed at Nanmusi Women's Labor Camp in Zizhong, Sichuan Province
(Clearwisdom.net) Since Jiang Zemin's regime started the persecution, about one thousand Dafa practitioners have been detained at the Nanmusi Women's Labor Camp in Sichuan Province. The authorities there have committed horrendous crimes against Dafa and Dafa practitioners. Below are some specific examples:
1. Ms. Su Shihui is a college student in Chengdu. In order to "transform" her, the guards sent her to a smaller group and ordered "collaborator" Zhao Yan to beat her. Once, she was hung up with handcuffs for four days and four nights. As soon as she closed her eyes, the guards would apply skin ointment to her eyes. The guards did not allow her to relieve herself or use tampons or sanitary napkins.
2. Ms. Ye Peiqi is a resident of Chengdu. She could often be heard screaming from torture during the night, which almost caused her to suffer a mental collapse. Now she needs help just going to the bathroom.
3. Ms. Geng Xiaojun is 32 years old. She was repeatedly beaten and kicked until she was covered with cuts and bruises, to the point where she was unrecognizable. She was also hung up with handcuffs for a long period of time.
4. Ms. Kang Guizhen is 49 years old. In order to "re-educate" her, the police struck her with aluminum bars. She was lashed with the bars repeatedly, leaving scars all over her body.
5. Ms. Yang Zhenru is a resident of Deyang. Once, she was reported by a collaborator for quietly singing Dafa songs with some other practitioners. In order to protect the others, she took responsibility for the singing. She was given electric shocks to the head and tortured for more than two hours, which made her lose consciousness. After she woke up, she was still sent to do more forced labor
6. Ms. Chen Guizhen is a 50 year old resident of Luzhou. She was regularly hung up with handcuffs and forced to crouch or kneel down for long periods of time. In order to "transform" her, the police often forced her to swear at Dafa and Master Li. Once, the police ordered a whole room full of practitioners to swear in the middle of the night. When some practitioners refused, they forced all the practitioners to line up and swear one by one.
In order to increase profits, this labor camp forces the practitioners to work overtime for as long as 20 hours a day. The practitioners are often not allowed to drink sanitized water or soup. They are usually not allowed to wash their faces, and can rarely take a bath. When their smell becomes unbearable even to the guards, they are given half a bucket of water to wash with. When the detained practitioners' families bring clothes for them, the guards make them soak the clothes in water before allowing the practitioners to pick them up.
In order to prevent the practitioners from doing the Falun Gong exercises, the guards keep watch 24 hours a day. They set all kinds of rules about sitting posture and crouching and sleeping positions. The camp also has a metal instrument specifically to pry open the mouths of practitioners who go on hunger strikes.
Besides forcing practitioners to work overtime, the guards also force the Dafa practitioners to watch videos or listen to recordings that slander Dafa, or sing Chinese Communist Party songs. When practitioners are to be released, the camp forces them to write a statement criticizing Dafa. Because she refused to write a statement, Ms. Su Shihui was forced to take off her shoes and socks and stand on the freezing floor for a long period of time.
There are still more than 100 steadfast Dafa practitioners currently being persecuted in the Nanmusi Women's Labor Camp. They are detained on the 3rd and 4th floors, where they are strictly monitored by the guards and sealed off from the outside. If at any time a practitioner who cannot take it any longer makes a sound, the guards immediately stuff her mouth with dirty socks.
The guards who persecute Dafa practitioners the most cruelly are Zhang Xiaofang, policewoman Lan, policewoman Li, and policewoman Wang.