(Clearwisdom.net) Because of his practice of Falun Gong, practitioner Ni Guobin was imprisoned for three years before he was finally released last year. On July 13, 2004, a few unidentified people who claimed to be officers from the National Security Office, Wuhan Police Department, abducted him again. Ten days later, they sent Mr. Ni back home when he was dying as a result of the cruel torture. After Mr. Ni finally managed to recover, the authorities once again abducted him from his home on December 7, 2004. It was later confirmed by a policeman that they were indeed from the National Security Office.

When the officers arrested and tortured Mr. Ni last year, his wife was still nursing their three-month-old baby, while his mother had already collapsed and was staying in bed from the stress of seeing her son being constantly persecuted. The details follow.

Mr. Ni lives at Room 103, Unit 1, Building 46 of Village No.3, Evergreen Garden, Wuhan City. On the morning of December 7, 2004, he was on his way to the office when four strong men suddenly pushed him to the ground and beat him up. Forcefully handcuffing and shackling him, they took him to a car and drove away.

While Mr. Ni was crying for help and shouting that he was being abducted by gangsters, witnesses called "110" (equivalent to "911" in the U.S.) to report the crime and also attempted to stop it Nevertheless a "110" policeman came over and did nothing, for it was officers from the National Security Office of Wuhan Police Department abducting Mr. Ni.

Long before this incident happened, another gang of people broke into Mr. Ni's home using an illegally copied key. That happened on July 13, 2004, when Mr. Ni's wife, 37 years old, was seven months pregnant. After almost eight hours' struggle to stop them from breaking in, Mr. Ni's wife finally gave up. The group managed to abduct Mr. Ni, search the home, and take away all of Mr. Ni's office supplies and equipment, including a computer, a fax machine, and a printer. Claiming they were from the National Security Office without showing any identities, warrants, or other documents, they took away Mr. Ni and imprisoned him at the Wuhan No.2 Detention Center, where they tortured him, force-feeding and tying him up on the Death Bed. Afraid that Mr. Ni might soon die in the detention center, they sent him home, where Mr. Ni collapsed after ten days of torture.

Mr. Ni Guobin started to practice Falun Gong back in 1996. He has been following the principle of "Truth-Compassion-Forbearance" at work and in his daily life. Because of his responsible attitude towards work and his compassion towards other people, he was widely considered as an excellent person and a great leader. In 1999 when the slanderous attack against Falun Gong was widespread as a result of Jiang's campaign to eradicate Falun Gong, Mr. Ni went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong. The authorities, however, imprisoned him for three years at the Fanjiatai Prison of Shayang, Hubei Province. There he suffered cruel tortures and almost lost his life.

As of today, all that Mr. Ni's family knows is that it was the officers from the National Security Office of Wuhan Police Department that took Mr. Ni away, and that Mr. Ni is currently imprisoned in the Wuhan Hewan Labor Camp. This information was relayed by an official at Evergreen Garden. Nobody else or any organization has claimed responsibility for Mr. Ni's abduction, and nobody has delivered any warrant or other related legal documents to Mr. Ni's family, either.

Obviously the arrest of Mr. Ni trampled the laws (clause 57 of the constitution). By doing this, the authorities have illegally deprived a Chinese citizen of the "physical rights"(clauses 37, 38, 39, and 40 of the constitution); they have illegally deprived the Chinese citizens of their rights of supervision (clause 41 of the constitution); they have committed the crimes of purposely injuring others (clause 234 of the Criminal Law), illegal detention (clause 238, the Criminal Law), abduction (clause 239, the Criminal Law), illegal search (clause 245, the Criminal Law), and illegally breaking into a private residence (clause 245, the Criminal Law), extorting a confession with torture (clause 247, the Criminal Law), humiliating and defamation (clause 246, the Criminal Law), robbery (clause 267, the Criminal Law), and abusing their power (clause 397, the Criminal Law).

The victim's home address: Room 103, Unit 1, Building 46 of Village No.3, Evergreen Garden, Wuhan City. Tel: 86-27-83947406, 86-27-62950100