Ms. Mi Xiaozheng Detained for Over Seven Months in a Hebei Province Brainwashing Center
(Clearwisdom.net) Mi Xiaozheng and a fellow Dafa practitioner from Shijiazhuang City were arrested at the beginning of April, 2005 by Yuhua Police. They were detained at the City's No. 2 Detention Center for over one month. Then, they were transferred to the Brainwashing Center at Shijiazhuang in Hebei Province to be further persecuted, both physically and mentally. It has been over seven months.
Currently, Mi Xiaozheng is detained on the 2nd floor all by herself. Mi Xiaozheng's mother, Qiao Wenying, listened to the lies from the CCP authorities and gladly cooperated with them in "transforming" her own daughter. Thus, they significantly strengthened their persecution. The brainwashing center initially allowed Mi Xiaozheng's mother to accompany her. Later on, they sent her mother home. In the meantime, they asked her family to sponsor the brainwashing center to find someone to "educate" Mi Xiaozheng. Her family is not wealthy. Having no other options, Ms. Mi's mother had to agree to pay the brainwashing center's high expenses to support the persecution of her only daughter. Her father was even worse as he spoke cruelly towards his daughter and would not bother to help her out. More details follow:
Ms. Mi Xiaozheng, 27 years old, lives at 4-6-203 in Tengfei Garden, Jinma district, Shijiazhuang City. She was a student in the 1996 B District Construction of City Plan College. She began to practice Falun Dafa in 1998. After beginning the practice, she became an outstanding student and was tops in her class.
In September 1999, after the persecution began, Mi Xhaozheng went to Beijing to the National Appeal Office to appeal for justice for Falun Dafa. She was arrested and taken to the Chongqing Municipal Government Resident Office in Beijing. Later she was taken by her school and detained in the brainwashing center for one month. After she resumed her classes, the school stopped her scholarships and illegally monitored her. The principal at Chongqing University (B) District at the time was Zhu Jialin.
In the Fall of 2000, Mi Xiaozheng was detained at the School Guest House by Chongqing Political Law Committee and Chongqing University for closed-door brainwashing classes. She was threatened to choose between practicing Dafa and leaving school. She had to pay 160 yuan per day for lodging. She felt she had no choice so she began a hunger strike for seven days. Later on she was forced to suspend her education and her parents took her back home. At that time, she had only one year left to graduate. Chongqing University District (B) did not publicize the event.
In December 2000, Mi Xiaozheng went to Tiananmen Square to validate Dafa. After unfurling her banner, she was beaten up by police on the square and taken to Qianmen Police Station. She was beaten again, and sent to Chongwen District Detention Center. She was later released.
On January 1, 2001, she went to Tiananmen Square to validate Dafa again and was beaten unconscious by the police from Tiananmen Branch Station. She was sent to Mentougou Detention Center where she was on a hunger strike for eleven days. She lived in exile following her release.
In the summer of 2002, Mi Xiaozheng was arrested and sent to the Shijiazhuang Brainwashing Center in Hebei Province. There, she suffered a series of tortures: Zhao Juyong, an assistant tutor, and police officer Yuan Shuqian poured alcohol, and Zhao Juyong put safflower oil on Mi's eye balls while pinching her nose saying "to squeeze doze bugs." They pinched her earlobe and arms, stuck paper strips on her face, wrapped her head with a towel, etc. All of these are forms of humiliation. Yang Jie, an assistant tutor, ruthlessly dragged Ms. Mi by the ears and constantly beat her head while saying some vicious words. Xing Xiao, an assistant tutor, blew soap powder on Ms. Mi's face and would not allow her to use the restroom. After Mi Xiaozheng was released, she was constantly harassed by the police and had to live in exile again.
It was reported that the authorities looked for opportunities to arrest Mi Xiaozheng, tailing and monitoring her, and by the use of other cruel undercover methods. Last year, before and after the Chinese new year, Deng Fang, the commissar of the Political Security Brigade of the Public Security Bureau in Shijiazhuang City and others, secretly followed Mi Xiaozheng to other places of the county to constantly monitor her.
At the beginning of April 2005, at a friend's home in Jianling, Mi Xiaozheng and several other fellow practitioners were arrested by Li Jun from Yuhua Police Station. She was again detained at the notorious brainwashing center in Shijiazhuang, Hebei Province.
- Yuhua Substation in Shijiazhuang: the deputy director general in charge of persecuting Falun Gong: Li Jun 86-311-86122610(Office),86-311-83659948 (Home)
- Director General: Li Xinle, 86-311-86129181(Office) 86-311-87058268 (Home) 86-13503112599(Cell)
- The address of the Brainwashing Center in Shijiazhuang, Hebei Province: Beicheng Road, Shijiazhuang City
- Mr.Yuan Shuqian, the director of the Brainwashing Center, (30 years old, very hypocritical): 86-311-87792624-8012,8012,8016(Office)
- Ms. Guo Suoshan, Li Aiguo, Director Han, Director Yuan, Director Liang
- Other people from the Brainwashing Center who came from Shijiazhuang City: Li Jing, Wang Jianguo
- Those police who directly participating in the persecution: Ms. Yang Yukun (very cruel), Lu Huiying (female, in charge of consolidating those practitioners who were transformed. She is very cruel, and used bad language.) Mr. Jiang Chunqing (about 40 years old, uses cruel language)
- Office-on-duty: 86-311-87762641
- Security Team: Yang Weiguo
- Education Team: 86-311-87754007; 86-311-87792624-8012 or 8013
- Betrayer: Liang Ziling, Wang Xincai from Lun County (very cruel)
- Mi Xiaozheng:86-311-85657571(Home)
- Mi Xiaozheng's grandmother: 86-311-85876115(Home)