(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Guo Qiaowei, 77 years old, was from Yongniang County, Hebei Province. After she started practicing Falun Gong in 1998, her various ailments disappeared without a trace in a short time. After the persecution of Falun Gong started on July 20, 1999, she endured the pain of watching her children being persecuted and was subjected to pressure and harassment at every turn. In the Spring of 2005, she was subjected to the government agents' unlawful persecution and intimidation once again. She passed away on August 2, 2005 as a result.

Mr. Li Zhengang, 74 years old, was a Falun Gong practitioner from Baoding City, Hebei Province. He began his practice in 1997. After that all of his diseases quickly disappeared. After July 20, 1999, his wife and daughter went to Beijing many times to appeal for Falun Gong. As a result, they were illegally arrested and sentenced to forced labor camps. The police officers visited his home many times to harass the family. His wife was forcibly and illegally fined, with the amount automatically deducted from her salary for three years. He suffered both physically and mentally and had a recurrence of his old diseases. He passed away at the end of December 2001.

Ms. Shao Zhongqin, 63 years old, was from Zhaodong City, Heilongjiang Province. After she began to cultivate in Falun Gong at the end of 1998, she gained her health both physically and mentally. In 2000, her home was ransacked, and she was harassed by local police officers. She suffered enormous mental pressure and did not practice the Falun Gong exercises. She developed uremia in 2004 and passed away on October 6, 2005.

Ms. Liu Baolan, 67 years old, was a retired teacher from Zhengzhou City, Henan Province. After she began to cultivate in Falun Gong in 1996, multiple diseases that had troubled her for many years quickly disappeared. After July 1999, Jiang Zemin began the persecution of Falun Gong. To clarify the facts to the government, she went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong twice. She was detained illegally and sent to the notorious Shibalihe Forced Labor Camp in Zhengzhou City, Henan Province. Although she was overage for a labor camp, the government agents gave her a one-year sentence anyway. For years after that, whenever it was a so-called "sensitive period," the agents would harass her at her home. In January 2005, they ransacked her home once again and arrested her daughter. Under such huge and unjustifiable torment, she was thrown into a stupor, became paralyzed, and developed edema all over. Even so, the agents would not leave the family alone and kept on harassing them. After suffering for ten months, Liu Baolan passed away on November 8, 2005.

Mr. Li Xuri, 72 years old, was from Zhangying Village, Gaoxin District, Weifang City, Shandong Province. He began to cultivate in Falun Gong in 1997. After practicing cultivation, all of his diseases disappeared. After July 20, 1999, he was detained twice. In 2003, he was charged a fine and extorted out of 500 yuan. After that, his children watched him closely and prohibited him from making contact with fellow practitioners. As a result, he was totally isolated and had a relapse of his diseases. He passed away on June 11, 2004.

November 16, 2005