Latest News from China - November 29, 2005
- [Tanghe County, Henan Province] Mr. Liu Linping Illegally Arrested
- [An'qiu City, Shandong Province] Ms. Wang Huiqin Arrested by the Police While She Was at Work
- [Chengdu City, Sichuan Province] Mr. Yin Sirong Forced to Leave Home and Become Homeless
- [Yuzhou City, Henan Province] Doctor Li Defa Arrested
- [Beijing City] Ms. Wu Yan Arrested for Clarifying the Truth
- [Shenyang City, Liaoning Province] Mr. Wang Weichuang and Another Practitioner Arrested
- [Laiwu City, Shandong Province] 19-year-old Ms. Qi Xin and Her Parents Arrested
- [Hechi, Guangxi Province] Practitioners Including Ms. Yang Zhuanrong Illegally Tried in Court
- [Puyang, Henan Province] Hu Yunping and Her Husband from the Zhongyuan Oil Field Arrested by the 610 Office
- [Chiping, Shandong Province] Four Practitioners Including Ms. Li Qingmei Arrested
- [Chifeng, Inner Mongolia] Several Practitioners Including Mr. Yang Dong Arrested
- [Maoming City, Guangdong Province] Ms. Chen Zhuyi Arrested, Her Whereabouts Are Unknown
1. [Tanghe County, Henan Province] Mr. Liu Linping Illegally Arrested
Falun Dafa Mr. Liu Linping, about 30 years old, is a resident of Liyuan Village, Tongzhaipu Town, Tanghe County, Henan Province. He and his mother rely on each other to survive. In the afternoon of October 19, 2005, in the full light of day, police from the Political and Security Section of the Tanghe County Public Security Bureau illegally arrested Liu Linping, who was working on the farm. The police later ransacked Mr. Liu Linping's home.
2. [An'qiu City, Shandong Province] Ms. Wang Huiqin Arrested by the Police While She Was at Work
Practitioner Ms. Wang Huiqin from An'qiu City, around 50 years old, was an employee of the An'qiu City Light Industry Engine Factory. She lived at the residence building of the Factory. In November 2005, Ms. Wang was arrested while at work. The police searched her body and took her keys. The police also searched her home when there was no one at home.
3. [Chengdu City, Sichuan Province] Mr. Yin Sirong Forced to Leave Home and Become Homeless
On the morning of November 23, 2005, practitioner Mr. Yin Sirong from Chengdu Metallurgy Experimental Factory was working at the administration office of the Oriental Sunlight Mall in Liulichang, Chengdu City. Personnel from the Chenghua District 610 Office, together with over ten police officers appointed by the Fuqing Road Office, were stationed at three gates of the district, waiting to arrest Yin Sirong. Mr. Yin Sirong saw through their trick, and escaped from a side door. Now he has been forced to leave his home and he remains homeless.
4. [Yuzhou City, Henan Province] Doctor Li Defa Arrested
On November 26, 2005, Dafa practitioner Dr. Li Defa, a doctor from the Sanli Village Medical Clinic of the Juntai Office, Yuzhou City, was illegally arrested and taken to the Yuzhou City Public Security Bureau.
5. [Beijing City] Ms. Wu Yan Arrested for Clarifying the Truth
Ms. Wu Yan from Beijing was arrested for clarifying the truth close to Tiananmen Square on November 23, 2005. Her current whereabouts are still unknown.
6. [Shenyang City, Liaoning Province] Mr. Wang Weichuang and Another Practitioner Arrested
Mr. Wang Weichuang from Shenyang City was arrested after 7:00 p.m. on November 23, 2005, by a group of police officers from the hair salon where he worked. A fellow practitioner, whose name is unknown, was also arrested.
7. [Laiwu City, Shandong Province] 19-year-old Ms. Qi Xin and Her Parents Arrested
Dafa practitioner Ms. Qi Xin from Laiwu City is now 19 years old. Her parents were illegally arrested on September 20, 2005. Her father was forced to leave home after he was able to leave the detention center with righteous thoughts. Her mother was sentenced to a forced labor camp after she was force-fed for many days. Currently, Qi Xin's mother is being held at Wangcun Forced Labor Camp.
Ms. Qi Xin has a teenage brother at home. Qi Xin disappeared after she went out to work on September 20. For a while, no one knew where she was. After several investigations and confirmation, it was learned that Ms. Qi Xin was secretly arrested by police officers Liu Qing and Zhang Baode from the Laicheng District Public Security Bureau of Laiwu City. Qi Xin is currently held at the Laiwu City Detention Center.
Relevant phone numbers:
Zhang Baode, Laicheng District Public Security Bureau of Laiwu City: 86-634-6283116 (Office), 86-634-5960352 (Home), 86-13963406763 (Cell)
The Falun Gong Investigation Section of Laiwu City:
Zhang Hongcun: 86-634-6287038 (Office), 86-634-6252578 (Home), 86- 634-8050066
Hou Xuezhi: 86-634-6287151 (Office), 86-634-6178486 (Home), 86-13002760017 (Cell)
Chen Hongmao, the Chief of the Laiwu City Public Security Bureau: 86-634-6216799 (Office), 86-634-6287001 (Office), 86-634-8891988 (Home), 86-634-6287169 (Home), 86-13906341869 (Cell)
Laiwu City Detention Center:
Chen Fayong: 86-634-6287103 (Office), 86-634-6218799 (Home), 86-13963401969 (Cell)
Li Chenwei: 86-634-6287104 (Office), 86-634-6253195 (Home), 86-13863468059 (Cell)
8. [Hechi, Guangxi Province] Practitioners Including Ms. Yang Zhuanrong Illegally Tried in Court
Falun Gong practitioners Ms. Yang Zhuanrong (over 40 years old), Mr. Yang Bo (over 30 years old), Ms. Zhang Shufen (over 30 years old) and Ms. Chen Liuping (over 50 years old), from Hechi, Guangxi Province were followed and reported for giving out truth-clarification materials. After they were arrested, they were jailed for almost four months. On November 18, 2005, the four practitioners were illegally tried by the Hechi Court.
Relevant phone numbers:
The Hechi City Political and Judicial Committee: 86-778-2284307, Secretary for the
Political and Judicial Committee: Liu Jisheng
Political and Security Team of the Hechi City Public Security Bureau: 86-778-2105142
Hechi City Public Security Bureau: 86-778-2283698, Director: Bu Xiangbin
Hechi City People's Procurator: 86-778-2284364, Director: Yang Sheng
Hechi City Intermediate People's Court: 86-778-2284621, Director: Li Woquan
9. [Puyang, Henan Province] Hu Yunping and Her Husband from the Zhongyuan Oil Field Arrested by the 610 Office
On November 23, 2005, Ms. Hu Yunping and her husband were arrested by the Zhongyuan Oil Field 610 Office. Their home was illegally searched.
10. [Chiping, Shandong Province] Four Practitioners Including Ms. Li Qingmei Arrested
At around 9:00 p.m. on November 14, 2005, Ms. Li Qingmei, Ms. Liu Guifang, Ms. Cui Fenglan and Ms. Zhou Huajun from Northern Bali Village were reported to the police when they were having group Fa study. Later, they were arrested by the police and taken to the Chiping County Detention Center.
Ma Ruijin is one of the responsible persons for persecuting the Dafa practitioners. His home phone number is: 86-635-4262156
11. [Chifeng, Inner Mongolia] Several Practitioners Including Mr. Yang Dong Arrested
On November 22, 2005, practitioners Ms. Sun, Mr. Yang Dong and his wife from Yazihe, Songshan District were arrested and taken to the Xianyang Police Substation, Songshan District. The National Security Team of the Chifeng City Public Security Bureau and the Hongshan District Public Security are responsible for the arrest of these two Dafa practitioners.
Relevant phone numbers:
Chifeng City 610 Office: 86-476-8424610, 86-476-8421672, 86-476-8236710
The Director, Wang Jinshan: 86-476-8337060 (Office), 86-476-8215693 (Home), 86-13327150680 (Cell)
The Deputy Director, Yang Chunyue: 86-476-8339595 (Office), 86-476-8350999 (Home), 86-13904766288 (Cell)
Section Chief, Deng: 86-476-8368810
The City 610 Office: 86-476-8368810
The Hongshan District 610 Office: 86-476-8244714
The Director of the 610 Office, Wu Xuesong: 86-476-8244714 (Office), 86-476-8680027 (Xiaolingtong), 86-13015188777 (Cell)
Zhang Jinhai, a 610 Office member: 86-13604769398 (Cell)
12. [Maoming, Guangdong Province] Ms. Chen Zhuyi Arrested, Her Whereabouts Are Unknown
Practitioner Ms. Chen Zhuyi, around 60 years old, was arrested by security officers who were hiding outside of the vehicle when she went to post truth-clarifying materials in the Qiaonanzhong District. Currently, no one knows where she is being jailed.
November 28, 2005