Facts of the Persecution

1. Falun Dafa Practitioners Detained in Hebei Province Fourth Prison Have Been on Hunger Strike 19 Days

Starting from October 26, 2005, all Falun Dafa practitioners detained in Hebei Province Fourth Prison have been on hunger strike to protest the unreasonable persecution, demanding to be released unconditionally. The hunger strike has lasted 19 day. All Prison gates, including small passed to the visitation room have been locked, and all the visitations have been refused. There has been no one answering the phone.


2. Former Yingcheng City Police Department Employee Practitioner Mr. Rao Xuming and His Wife Are under Persecution

Falun Dafa practitioner, Mr. Rao Xuming used to be an employee of Yingcheng City Police Department in Hubei Province. At the end of May 2005 he was abducted by State Security agents and villains from the city's 610 Office. They ransacked his home, and detained him in the First Detention Center. In order to protest the detention, he has been on hunger strike more than 20 days. He has been severely tortured both mentally and physically. His wife had been seeking a lawyer to help him, but police and the 610 Office transferred her to a different workplace. She was put on house arrest,at Tian'e Town in Yingcheng City and was not allowed her to contact anyone from the outside.


3. Guard Wang Xin Injured Falun Dafa Practitioner's Heel Bone in Jiamusi City Labor Camp

Falun Dafa practitioner, Ms. Guan Shuli is detained in Jiamusi City Labor Camp in Heilongjiang Province. Camp Guard Wang Xin (female) kicked her hard once when forcing her to stand up. This has caused Ms. Guan to be unable walk on her right foot, so now she has to hop on her left side. The doctor found a fractured chip near her right heel bone. Another practitioner, Ms. Lu Demei is suffering from diabetes that has reoccurred, and half of her body is dysfunctional.


4. Persecution Facts of Ms. Zhu Xiuping from Daliang Town, Wuqing District, Tianjin City

Falun Dafa practitioner Ms. Zhu Xiuping, 43, lives in Daliang Town, Wuqing District, Tianjin City. She has been harassed, arrested, and brutally beaten by police since July 20, 1999. In September 2001, she was detained in the detention center, had to eat moldy buns for meals. Her hearing was almost totally lost, and she became very thin. In November 2001, she was locked in Tianjin City Women Prison, where she was forced to stand for long time periods, and brainwashing sessions. She was so weak that even walking was difficult. Her family spent one thousand yuan to rescue her out of the prison, but they were not successful. She almost died there.