Wang Xiuxiang in Weifang City, Shandong Province Dies of an Injustice in 2000

Wang Xiuxiang in Weifang City, Shandong Province was threatened and terrorized by town government officials and passed away on October 16, 2000.

Ms. Wang Xiuxiang, 40, lived in Banyuan West Village, Panli Street, Agriculture Economy Development District, Weifang City. She began practicing Falun Dafa in 1997. Practicing Falun Dafa resulted in all of her illnesses disappearing and a harmonious family life.

On July 20, 1999, the Jiang Zemin regime began persecuting Falun Gong. Officials in Yuhe Town (previously Xingbu Town), Weicheng District frequently came to Wang Xiuxiang's home to harass her, fine and threaten her family. They did not allow her to practice Falun Gong. After she was forced to discontinue practicing Falun Dafa, she became ill again. She then renewed her study of the Fa, secretly practicing Falun Gong.

Later she realized that she should speak up for Falun Gong. Thus she went to Tiananmen Square to validate Dafa with two other fellow practitioners on July 20, 2000. After being detained by police at the Weifang City Office at Beijing, she was brought back to Xingbu Town, where she was again persecuted by the town government. Only after the town government officials realized that Wang could not endure the persecution in her physical condition, did they release her. They issued threats against her practicing Falun Gong. She kept hesitating between practicing Falun Gong or not, and passed away on October 16, 2000.

People responsible for persecuting Wang Xiuxiang:
Xiao Huaiming, Party Secretary of Xingbu Town
Wang Chengfang, Secretary of Political and Judicial Committee
Wang Jinkui, head of Department of Justice Administration

Zhang Zhihui in Zhucheng City, Shandong Province Dies of Injustice under Persecution

Dafa disciple Zhang Zhihui in Zhucheng City, Shandong Province was often illegally detained and persecuted due to her cultivation in Falun Gong. She experienced tremendous physical and mental suffering, and passed away on October 21, 2005.

Ms. Zhang Zhihui lived in Zi Village, Lijia Farm, Longdu Street District, Zhucheng City, Shandong Province. After she studied the Fa and practiced Falun Gong in 1998, her terrible back pain disappeared and conflicts between the daughter-in-law and mother-in-law were eliminated. People around her said that she looked like a new person. She said it was Dafa that changed her and let her feel the warmth of a happy home.

Jiang's wicked regime launched the persecution of good people. In order to validate Dafa and say a just word for Falun Gong, facing different kinds of pressure, Zhang Zhihui broke through layers of obstacles and went to Beijing. After she came back, the authorities persecuted her five times within seven months, which includes detaining her twice, illegally imprisoning her once, and forcibly taking her to a brainwashing session at the Prosperity Hotel twice. She did not cooperate with the authorities, as previously reported.

During the days around December 14, 2004, Xu Guangrong, along with five or six other police officers, once again broke into her house, confiscated her VCDs and Dafa books, and forcibly detained her. She went on a hunger strike in the detention center to protest such unjustifiable persecution. She was not released until she was tortured to the extent where she started to vomit blood on the sixth day. This persecution caused great harm to her mind and body, and she didn't dare to return home whenever she saw a police vehicle. She died from the persecution on October 21, 2005, when she was only forty-three years old.