(Clearwisdom.net) Mr. Bu Yuming was a 67 year-old Falun Dafa practitioner from Yichun City of Heilongjiang Province. After he began practicing Dafa in March of 1999, both his body and mind benefited greatly. His belief in Dafa grew increasingly firm. After the persecution began in 1999, he would hold his Dafa book and read it outside his door. Policemen would pass by and ask him what book he was reading. Mr. Bu would reply by saying, "What other books would I read?" (He meant that he was reading Dafa books). The policemen said, "Uncle, you read inside your house." Under the highly oppressive environment of persecution, local Dafa disciples in Mr. Bu's area suffered tremendously. Thus, Mr. Bu lost his cultivation environment. In 2002, lung cancer appeared, and in the spring of 2002, he sadly passed away. Before he died, he gave all of his Dafa books to another practitioner and asked him to give them to someone who was predestined to learn.

Ms. Bao Yuzhen was 66 years old. She was from Hanjiazhong Village, of the Wancheng District, in Nanyang City, Henan Province. She began practicing Dafa in 1997, and her illnesses of many years were all cured. Her body became strong and healthy. After the persecution began in 1999, together with her daughter and son-in-law, she went out to appeal and tell people the truth about Falun Dafa. They were stopped by police at the bus station and sent back. Using her righteous thoughts, Ms. Bao escaped, but her son-in-law was captured. Afterwards, her son-in-law was illegally arrested twice consecutively and was held in jail longer than the law allowed. Ms. Bao's body and mind suffered tremendously. Her diabetes recurred, and she suffered a cerebral haemorrhage. In early 2002, Tanghe County policemen from the 610 Office, along with Tongzhaipu Township Police, raided her daughter's house (where she lived) and confiscated their Dafa books. From then on, her daughter and son-in-law had to stay away from their home in order to avoid arrest, leaving only Ms. Bao at home to look after their ten year-old child. After witnessing the thug-like conduct of the police, living in extreme fear for a prolonged period of time, and suffering from the loneliness of a broken family, Ms. Bao passed away in the winter of 2002.

Ms. Liu Qingqin was a 61 year-old woman from Tongzhaipu Township, in Tanghe County, Henan Province. In 1997, after she listened to Master's lectures on audiotape, her hemiplegia (paralysis affecting one side of the body) began to improve. Afterwards, she could look after herself and even do some basic housework. After the persecution of Dafa began on July 20, 1999, her son was frequently arrested. She was heart-broken. In the summer of 2002, she passed away.

Mr. Li Debao was about 30 years old. He was also from Tongzhaipu Township in Tanghe County, Henan Province. Before he obtained the Fa in 1998, he had leukemia. The doctor told him that a bone marrow transplant operation was needed, which would cost 300,000 yuan (about U.S. $37,000). The chances of success weren't high either. After he obtained the Fa, the leukemia miraculously healed. Even the doctor was amazed. After the persecution started, Li Debao went out to appeal to the government to reverse its policy toward Falun Dafa. He was stopped by policemen at the bus station and was sent back, but he managed to escape from custody. Afterwards he was reported to the police by somebody and was arrested and tortured at the police station. He passed away in the summer of 2004.

September 23, 2005