Taikang County Detention Center Chief, Wang Kuairan, received karmic retribution.

After the persecution of Falun Gong started on July 20, 1999, Wang Kuairan, the Taikang County Detention Center Chief, frequently beat, handcuffed, tied ropes to, and slapped the faces of many Dafa practitioners. The heavenly principle of "Good is rewarded with good and evil meets with evil" soon came true for him.

On the sixth day after Wang's retirement, he was hit by a car while he was riding his motorcycle back from his hometown, Gaolang. Because of the impact, he rolled into a deep ditch. The wreck resulted in a fractured collarbone. He stayed in the hospital for several months, costing him more than 10,000 yuan. Not long after the first incident, he was again hit by a car on his way to visit his hometown, costing him several thousand yuan more. The third incident took place when he went back his hometown to help with the wheat harvest. He was driving a 4-wheeled truck, hauling the last load of harvested wheat back home. He accidentally hit and injured someone else. He paid several thousand yuan for the injury he caused.

Seeing these repeated accidents, everyone knew it was retribution caused by his persecution of Dafa practitioners. He couldn't help feel the pressure on his conscience, and he lived on edge every day.

Taikang County Detention Center Party Secretary Wang Qinglin died suddenly

Wang Qinglin, who used to be the Taikang County Public Security Bureau Detention Center Party Secretary, actually studied Dafa before July 20, 1999. After the persecution started, he gave up Dafa and followed the orders of Jiang's regime to brutally persecute Falun Dafa practitioners. He was involved in four separate automobile accidents and nearly lost his life, yet he was still without remorse. He never took Dafa practitioner's kind advice. Instead he declared, "I cannot cultivate, but I will make sure none of you can cultivate either. Now you are under my jurisdiction. Just watch how I discipline you all." He did cell checks each day, regardless of the time of the day or night, even at midnight, for the sole purpose of finding fault with Dafa practitioners. He sometimes beat practitioners savagely. He personally supervised the arrest of many Dafa practitioners, and used torture when he interrogated them.

Wang Qinglin did not just treat practitioners like this. He treated the regular inmates the same way. He withheld rations and sold personal items to them at ridiculously high prices. Even the regular inmates could not get a decent meal. They ended up sipping "rice glue." Yet Wang installed air conditioning in his own office to enjoy the comfort while everyone else suffered. One night Wang went out to find a prostitute. On his way back, his car rolled into a ditch alongside the road and it broke his arm.

Wang Qinglin retired in the summer of 2002. Although he had no prior signs of illness, he died suddenly in the summer of 2003.