Corrupt Officials from the North China Oil Field Defame Falun Gong and Persecute Practitioners
(Clearwisdom.net) The North China Oil Field is located in Renqiu City, Hebei Province. From the beginning of the persecution, its corrupt officials have actively participated in the persecution of Falun Gong practitioners.
Besides the fabricated story of the 1,400 death cases, which was broadcast after July 20, 1999 to defame Falun Gong, two additional fabricated news stories originated from the North China Oil Field.
Case 1, "Ma Jianmin cut his belly open to look for a law wheel"
Ma Jianmin and others in his family had a history of psychiatric problems. When Ma Jianmin died suddenly, the CCTV (China Central Television) came to do a news report. One of Ma Jianmin's sons repeatedly declared that Ma Jianmin's death had nothing to do with Falun Gong, and he refused to have anything to do with the report. CCTV, however, ignored the facts and produced the fraudulent story "belly cut open to look for a law wheel."
Case 2, "Man hangs himself on a derrick"
Actually all the neighbors know that the person that died never practiced Falun Gong; rather it was due to a family issue that he took his own life. In order to defame Falun Gong, however, the evildoers intentionally displayed Teacher Li's photo and two bottles of white wine near the corpse. We all know that genuine Falun Gong practitioners do not drink alcohol, thus the lie collapsed by itself.
Besides making fraudulent news reports, the corrupt officials at the North China Oil Field frequently ransack Falun Gong practitioners' homes, often levy fines amounting to several thousand yuan and put practitioners under surveillance. As a result of their harassment, many practitioners have been driven away from their homes in order to avoid further persecution. Many Falun Gong practitioners were given heavy prison sentences. Currently, the practitioners who were sentenced include:
- Mr. Huang Kui, 29, a PhD. student from the Department of Electronic Engineering at Tsinghua University. His family lives in Division 12 of the General Office, Bazhou City, Hebei Province. To avoid being persecuted, Mr. Huang left home and went to Guangdong Province. On November 2, 2000 he was arrested in Guangdong Province and sentenced 5 years in prison. He is now imprisoned in Division 15 of Sihui City Prison in Guangdong Province. He is brutally persecuted for his firm belief in Falun Dafa, and he is forced to participate in slave labor such as plowing fields.
- Ms. Li Aihua, 41, is a teacher of the North China Oil Field Professional School. She was abducted and sentenced to prison for clarifying the facts about Falun Gong to a person who went astray in his/her practice. Ms. Li's whereabouts are unknown.
- Ms. Guo Yongzhen, 40 years old, originally worked in the Well Logging Company in the North China Oil Field. She was laid off because she refused to give up practicing Falun Gong. From January 2001 to December 2002, she was imprisoned in Kaiping Forced Labor Camp. After being released for only 3 months, she was again arrested by officers from the North China Oil Field because she mailed a letter that exposed the truth about the persecution. Around October 2003, she was sentenced to 5 years in prison. Presently she is imprisoned in the Shijiazhuang No. 2 Prison, and is forced to do slave labor for more than 10 hours every day.
- Ms. Qin Shu'e, 53 years old, was a teacher at the North China Oil Field Transportation Company. From December 2000 to the winter of 2001, Qin Shu'e was jailed at Kaiping Forced Labor Camp. During that time her husband died in a traffic accident, leaving a young daughter about ten years old at home. In March 2003, Ms. Qin was arrested along with Ms. Guo Yongzhen because she gave shelter to Guo Yongzhen. When Ms. Qin was arrested, her daughter tightly held her legs and wept bitterly; people who saw it had tears in their eyes. In October 2003, Qin Shu'e was sentenced to 3 years in prison. Due to the huge pressure and brutal torture, Qin Shu'e suffered a mental collapse.
- Ms. Liu Yuying, about 68 years old, lived in Division 12 of the General Office in the North China Oil Field. In 2001, as a result of the high-pressured persecution, she was forced to leave home to avoid being further persecuted. She was later arrested in Fushun City, Liaoning Province and sentenced to prison. Her whereabouts are unknown.
- Ms. Zheng Baohua, 26 years old, was a student at the North China Oil Field Education Institute. From March to November 2000, she was persecuted in the Shijiazhuang Forced Labor Camp (Clearwisdom.net has the report). From May 2001 to November 2003, Zheng Baohua was again imprisoned at Kaiping Forced Labor Camp in Tangshan City. In June 2004, Zheng Baohua was once again abducted. In October 2004, she was sentenced to 4 years in prison. Presently she is being held in the No. 2 Prison of Shijiazhuang City. Her father is in poor health and her mother is jobless. The elderly couple lives only on a small income. Their situation is extremely difficult.
Below is a partial list of those who have participated in the persecution:
Shan Xiangguo, Director of the North China Oil Field Administrative Bureau, Secretary of the Communist Party Committee.
Liu Yuxi, Secretary of the North China Oil Field Communist Party Committee, in charge of persecuting Falun Gong.
Li Shizhen, 37, Director of the North China Oil Field 610 Office, promoted due to actively persecuting Falun Gong practitioners.
Wang Haijun, 34, Director of the North China Oil Field 610 Office, promoted due to actively persecuting Falun Gong practitioners.
Li Suwu, Secretary of the Communist Party Committee at Division 12 of the General Office in the North China Oil Field.
Sun Zhanfeng, Vice Secretary of the Communist Party Committee at Division 12 of the General Office in the North China Oil Field.
Telephone numbers of Jizhong Police Department (Renqiu city, Hebei Province):
Political commissar 86-317-2727240
Director's telephone 86-317-2713943
Director of detention center 86-317-2772861
Director of police station 86-317-2772862
Telephone numbers of Baxi Police District of Jizhong Police Department (Bazhou
City, Hebei Province)
Political commissar 86-317-2561367
Associate Director 86-317-2561194
Political Instructor of Changan Police Station of Baxi Police District 86-317-2562934